ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Order placed on Dec 19, the tracking number provided for Singapore Post still saying item doesn't exist. Hmmm. Will give it another couple weeks then email for support.

I actually am having the same issue, I didn’t reach out to Rick because I figured one it either wasn’t scanned before leaving India or two the Indians are just busy with the holidays plus Rick had a big 40% off sale so they might still be boxing up and shipping stuff. I placed my order two days after yours. I wouldn’t panic just yet though, Chances are our packs just weren’t scanned before leaving India or something.

Hi,

Track it on this link! We use transshipment, 17track will not update until it leaves Singapore. Below link will show updates before leaving Singapore.

Code:
http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/

Are you sure you are emailing the new email address? We will modify the first page to show it soon.

It is epct@pm.me
Hi Rick,

I've just received a notice from my country's customs asking for an invoice for VAT purposes on my European Pharmaceuticals order. I've emailed you the details at epct@pm.me, I'd really appreciate if you guys could take a look at it, it's kinda urgent.
Thanks

Hi Rick,

I've just received a notice from my country's customs asking for an invoice for VAT purposes on my European Pharmaceuticals order. I've emailed you the details at epct@pm.me, I'd really appreciate if you guys could take a look at it, it's kinda urgent.
Thanks
Time to clean house and head for the hills

Haha, all that for some dutasteride?
Actually, apparently it's UPS requiring it and not the customs.
UPS/FEDEX has their own customs. They don’t have actual customs like CBP, It’s a private company. The upside is I’ve never had a package in UPS/Fedex customs longer than 1 day. The downside is they seize literally anything and require you to send them a prescription for even non-controlled drugs.

UPS/FEDEX has their own customs. They don’t have actual customs like CBP, It’s a private company. The upside is I’ve never had a package in UPS/Fedex customs longer than 1 day. The downside is they seize literally anything and require you to send them a prescription for even non-controlled drugs.
I was asked if I was ordering some makeup items and said yes, I assume that's how European Pharmaceuticals stealths the stuff if they do it at all. Hopefully they can provide me with a fake invoice and it all works out

Sorry, we are not sure! It was not very popular, it had a lot of seizures from EU to USA if it went through Chicago ISC (very likely)
Hey Rick any idea on how much longer the sale will last? I stocked up on quite a few things during your closing sale, but figured I would get some more since the price is impossible to beat right now

Did you at least try to sound feminine on the phone?
This day and age he wouldn’t have to sound feminine. I was filling out a new patient form for my son at the dentist and for gender one of the options was “undecided.” Dudes be chopping off their cocks left and right, man, what’s wrong with this world!!’

Hey @ExpressPCT

I remember you guys saying you are the manufacturer of the Raloxo 60. I just got mine and it’s Spectrum/OSR healthcare, is this the one?

My friend made an order in October and is still waiting for the package, he wrote to them for a refund and they don't even answer, this is not serious !!!!!!!

Y’all need to email the correct address maybe
They've been very hard to get a hold on. Been waiting for one week for the XMR discount refund with no reply, even though understand it given the circumstances, and now I'm in a bit of a rough spot with customs where I will really need their help. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll have heard something back, but it seems to me they're completely overwhelmed by the sale volume

They've been very hard to get a hold on. Been waiting for one week for the XMR discount refund with no reply, even though understand it given the circumstances, and now I'm in a bit of a rough spot with customs where I will really need their help. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll have heard something back, but it seems to me they're completely overwhelmed by the sale volume
I was really talking to the two guys right before me who say they keep emailing him about refunds. I know Express has changed their email address since when these two ordered…

Seeing all these outstanding orders from months ago looks bad. People placing new orders and still missing packs and no answers for some customers?