ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ExpressPCT, Feb 16, 2019.

1. WITNESStheFITNESS

WITNESStheFITNESS Junior Member

Thank you very much!

2. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

TA 4 days! Wow! The packaging was impressive yet elegant... communication as always in a timely fashion. Thank you @ExpressPCT for another perfect experience. :)

ExpressPCT and TNotch347 like this.
  3. WITNESStheFITNESS

WITNESStheFITNESS Junior Member

I just bought a year's worth of cruise, as soon as my blast is over I'm dipping into it. Looks great sitting in the box!

ExpressPCT likes this.
  4. ExpressPCT

ExpressPCT Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thank you very much for the review! We are happy that you are satisfied with our service and that your order was delivered in a timely manner. :)

Kim likes this.
  5. ExpressPCT

Hi! It is nice to hear from you gearwolf. We would love to have this medication available as it is very commonly requested, however it is illegal in India and so we can not acquire it for exportation.

gearwolf likes this.
  6. Schibetta

Schibetta Junior Member

Just got a tracking number from these guys.

I thought tracking a package was an easy way to incriminate yourself.

7. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

if your package gets seized by customs, you'll get a letter, which tracking doesn't affect - it would take a decent collection of letters or a big order of raws/stuff worse then gear to have more than a letter show up at your door.

ExpressPCT and Schibetta like this.
  8. Schibetta

Schibetta Junior Member

Yeah but I’m saying if LE did decide to come after me that would incriminate me so I’m not going to track the order.

I was more wondering if anyone else was provided tracking numbers and not just me.

Thanks btw.

9. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

Out of the ~5 suppliers on Meso I've used (including ExpressPCT) provided tracking numbers - if you think you can pretend that you didn't a package when seized by customs, good luck with that urban myth working :p

ExpressPCT likes this.
  10. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Always get tracking.. nothing new there.

ExpressPCT likes this.
  11. ExpressPCT

Hello! We understand your concerns, in an effort to clarify I will briefly explain why it is important for us to provide tracking information.

Per our FAQ, tracking numbers are provided for all international orders, so that all customers can be aware of the current transit status of their package. We ship worldwide, and so tracking numbers are not only given for select countries. We provide tracking number to customers in the USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, UK, and many other parts of the world on a daily basis. It is entirely OK to track your package regardless of your country of residency, and we recommend using 17track.net to do so. If customers do not have this information, they will not be able to know if their shipment is lost in transit or stuck in customs.

We do not provide tracking numbers for our US domestic shipments, as this is a common security practice for many businesses as it protects against knowledge of immediate shipping location. In this instance we encourage every customer to sign up for USPS informed delivery, that way at the very least you are able to see current transit status of parcels being shipped to your home which may include ours if you have ordered from our domestic line.

12. ExpressPCT

Nebicip 5mg (Nebivolol) is now in stock for domestic purchase! :)

13. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Just don't ever track a package using TOR. Always use the clearnet to track

14. Bluewhistle

Bluewhistle Member

Curious why is this?

15. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

16. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Kim likes this.
  17. Canesfan8701

Canesfan8701 Member

Received my pack in 4 days, the package was awesome and everything accounted for. Will use again great communication

ExpressPCT and Kim like this.
  18. ExpressPCT

We hope on Monday to have a final ETA. The manufacturer stopped manufacturing it over December which created a large shortage, on Monday we have been told we will have more information when it is ready to ship to Singapore. We hope it will be good news!

19. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Soo is the PayPal option actually an ok option? Would avoid waiting forever for coin base to process