ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Whatever you’re doing for stealth it’s not working, boys. Time to get it together, otherwise by the looks of things most of your business will be sending out reshipments. Can’t imagine the profit margins are good when you have to send out every pack twice for the price of one. Tighten up your game, Customs obviously has.

My original order and my reship were both seized. Sucks because the prices were good and I don’t mind the long shipping.
Are you guys buying from the international shop? Maybe its just shipments from india that are taking the hit? Ive never had a problem with the other options personally.

Any chance for T3 to be stocked us dom?
I am not sure if it is a very in-demand product but we will test it!
Whatever you’re doing for stealth it’s not working, boys. Time to get it together, otherwise by the looks of things most of your business will be sending out reshipments. Can’t imagine the profit margins are good when you have to send out every pack twice for the price of one. Tighten up your game, Customs obviously has.
It is related to Deus Medical products sadly. Deus Medical use ampoules and whenever the package goes through Chicago ISC they are able to see the ampoules (We assume they scan them) and then they just confiscate any ampoules.

There is not much stealth that can be done for them, the only hope is that they don't go through Chicago ISC which in most cases is true, most go through NYC ISC.

Orders without AAS ampoules are still passing as usual.
Are you guys buying from the international shop? Maybe its just shipments from india that are taking the hit? Ive never had a problem with the other options personally.

They are Deus Medical products that are being seized, packages from India are still flowing as usual other than the Christmas season slow-down. I mention above but Chicago ISC can see Deus Medical ampoules and then they seize them.

I am not sure if it is a very in-demand product but we will test it!

It is related to Deus Medical products sadly. Deus Medical use ampoules and whenever the package goes through Chicago ISC they are able to see the ampoules (We assume they scan them) and then they just confiscate any ampoules.

There is not much stealth that can be done for them, the only hope is that they don't go through Chicago ISC which in most cases is true, most go through NYC ISC.

Orders without AAS ampoules are still passing as usual.

They are Deus Medical products that are being seized, packages from India are still flowing as usual other than the Christmas season slow-down. I mention above but Chicago ISC can see Deus Medical ampoules and then they seize them.
Yeah guys this makes complete sense. Its the gamble you take!
Thanks for clearing that up @ExpressPCT

My order did not include a single ampule nor were any of the contents AAS. Went through NY. Still got seized.
Sorry, it does happen :( Around 2-4% of packages are checked at random. Our seizure rate has fortunately not changed and in some cases checked packages are released due to containing no controlled substances.

We will of course still reship packages from India, we will do that up until you receive it!

Sorry, it does happen :( Around 2-4% of packages are checked at random. Our seizure rate has fortunately not changed and in some cases checked packages are released due to containing no controlled substances.

We will of course still reship packages from India, we will do that up until you receive it!
Can’t reship if you don’t answer emails. Not feeling the love the way everyone else is, man.

Can’t reship if you don’t answer emails. Not feeling the love the way everyone else is, man.
Hi,

Please email again if you have not already received a response as I see no unread emails. We reply to over 100 emails daily and so some may be missed but this is only by accident. Depending on the warehouse you have ordered from it may require a specific colleague, this is only in cases where you have ordered Deus Medical and European Pharmaceuticals as different colleagues interact with those warehouses.

Please note we do prioritize Protonmail emails over our Tutanota address, this is because Protonmail receives around 90x more emails per day. We may only check our Tutanota address once per day if our Protonmail address is very busy as well as our website tickets.

Based on the number of emails we receive per day it is almost impossible for me to know who you are based off of posts on this forum. It would be a lot easier for us if you were to send a quick query to our Protonmail address if your email is still not replied to - expresspct@protonmail.com

You can also reach me personally at Rick@Expresspct.com but if your order is for Deus Medical please relay your emails to our main support address.

If your email is still unread I do apologize! We invest a lot into our customer support and reply to almost every email within 2 hours however as Protonmail is not actually made for customer support it can be a little difficult to keep track of all email threads. As you can see on all reviews, the majority of them are in reference to our customer support and while we do strive to ensure everyone is replied to within a reasonable amount of time, mistakes do happen and for that I apologize!

~Rick

What’s been the better success to US ? Shipping from UK or EU shop ? I take it international has been hard to get in

International has been okay, the success rate is still 96-98%. Shipping is quite slow and averages 4 weeks (3-5 weeks).

UK to USA is the same seizure rate! :)

Has anyone run the intas deca from expresspct? Hard to find any reviews.

Intas are a very respected company, they are the largest generics manufacturer supplier to UK. They are MHRA certified (UK-FDA). The product will be of a very high quality however it is more expensive as the ampoules are 100mg/ml instead of 250mg/ml.

These guys service has slowed way down!! Payed over a week ago for us domestic and package still shows it’s in the label creation stage. Sent an email checking on the situation and have received word back at all.