ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

These guys service has slowed way down!! Payed over a week ago for us domestic and package still shows it’s in the label creation stage. Sent an email checking on the situation and have received word back at all.

Hello,

I have been monitoring emails for the last 8 hours as well as tickets. There are no unread emails, no not-replied to tickets. I have checked Protonmail & Tutanota. I have also checked our spam folder. Assuming your email has not been responded to, we have not received any email so either you have emailed the wrong address or our email provider has blocked your email. In both cases it is best to open a ticket instead.

Regarding US domestic, we have not slowed down. We listed some products as in stock expecting a restock to arrive the next day from USPS, unfortunately the tracking changed to "In Transit - Arriving Late". This meant a very small amount of orders that contained a certain product could not be dispatched on time, when this stock arrives they will be dispatched with a 10 USD coupon.

Orders that do not contain this "certain" product are dispatching on time. Most orders arriving within 5 days. You are also welcome to a refund if you do not want your order now. Please just reach out for that! :)

In the future we will try to better our communication when a stock issue occurs. This happens very rarely as normally USPS are on time with our restocks!

Edit: To open a ticket, use the contact form here - expresspct.com/contact-us/

~Rick

Last edited:
Id be more than happy to share the email chain with my personal info redacted. So you can see that you indeed do have unanswered emails.

Also when my order was placed there was zero indication about this warehouse move. Nothing out of the ordinary just an email that my package had shipped when it has not.

Furthermore I can tell that my honest review of the situation upset you in some way. Perhaps instead of belittling customers for trying to give an honest review of a late order with no reply to emails; you might message said customer and attempt to problem solve.

Id be more than happy to share the email chain with my personal info redacted. So you can see that you indeed do have unanswered emails.

Also when my order was placed there was zero indication about this warehouse move. Nothing out of the ordinary just an email that my package had shipped when it has not.

Furthermore I can tell that my honest review of the situation upset you in some way. Perhaps instead of belittling customers for trying to give an honest review of a late order with no reply to emails; you might message said customer and attempt to problem solve.

Hello,

Then please try emailing again or open a ticket as we have absolutely zero way of knowing who you are based on a post on this forum. We are not a one man organization and so it could be that a colleague missed the email but right now I see no unread emails.

Due to the nature of the business, warehouse moves can be sudden. There could be any reason for a sudden move such as a case of a seizure.

We are not able to message you as your profile is limited, this prevents anyone from viewing your profile. This is why we have posted publicly asking you email or open a ticket! :)

~Rick

Perhaps you could follow your own advice.

Not once has Expresspct not responded QUICKLY. Hell, you can even get live chat on their site and have any question answered instantly.

Seems like customer incompetence at its finest ^

I think this may be our fault, sorry @desertwarrior :(

Did you perhaps reply to the order shipped confirmation email that our system automatically sends? All emails including new order emails go to one inbox and we use a filter, if the subject contains "ExpressPCT" (which usually means our system is sending us a notification email such as new order, new payment) we filter it to a new folder called "System Email".

We do not check that folder as it is usually just filled with new order emails :(

When you email us make sure to make a new email thread rather than replying to system emails our website sends you, I will try to find a way to avoid that filter in the future!

Last edited:
Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate the help.
I think this may be our fault, sorry @desertwarrior :(

Did you perhaps reply to the order shipped confirmation email that our system automatically sends? All emails including new order emails go to one inbox and we use a filter, if the subject contains "ExpressPCT" (which usually means our system is sending us a notification email such as new order, new payment) we filter it to a new folder called "System Email".

We do not check that folder as it is usually just filled with new order emails :(

When you email us make sure to make a new email thread rather than replying to system emails our website sends you, I will try to find a way to avoid that filter in the future!
@TacoTuesday good to see meso never changes lol. Always some new scrub ready to rush in and lap up some source semen.

Weird, my pack(from a different vendor)says it was processed through custom in NY/NY almost 3 weeks ago. This is getting silly.
My pack stuck in New York for 4 months. They are generously doing reship but I am worried about customs doing the same shit on this 2nd attempt!
Express has been the best though! When I bitched they reshiped within 12 hours!
Mucho Bueno!! If it wasn't for NY customs packs would be lightning fast!
Great source!

My pack stuck in New York for 4 months. They are generously doing reship but I am worried about customs doing the same shit on this 2nd attempt!
Express has been the best though! When I bitched they reshiped within 12 hours!
Mucho Bueno!! If it wasn't for NY customs packs would be lightning fast!
Great source!
You'll recieve the reship and that original pack will end up on in your mail a few weeks to a few months after....its happened with myself and a few others...sucks though when shit gets stuck.

No nolva either, Also such a limited selection overall for USA. You have to do better than that Expresspct.
I've ordered from all of their warehouses at this point. If US doesn't have what you need, try European. Not UK, European. My last order took 3 days to go from their hands to mine with the entire process taking less than a week. Wasn't in customs more than a few hours. Might've been lucky, but just FYI.

Hey @ExpressPCT do you use DHL for shipping to Ireland?

We do not now, if you order from our "International" warehouse it is Singapore Post. If you order from UK it is Royal Mail and if you order from our EU warehouse we will use DPD or DHL (Sometimes Polish Post). We use DPD or DHL depending on which has the cheapest shipping cost at the time!

No nolva either, Also such a limited selection overall for USA. You have to do better than that Expresspct.

When you see a customer mention that their international package took 1 month to arrive, just imagine how long our restocks takes! :(

We will do our best to improve on the situation but we can't guarantee it, it's incredibly difficult to remain in stock.

Try our "European Pharmaceuticals" warehouse as mentioned, it will be with you within a week! We ship with FedEx. We lose money on shipping with that carrier, we started using that carrier as getting restocks to our US warehouse is very difficult and wanted to provide customers with alternatives.

Edit: I do see Tamoxifen in stock USA Domestic - https://expresspct.com/product/tamoxifen-20-usa-usps/ (Tamoxifen 20 (Nolvadex) (USA USPS) - ExpressPCT)

Many times customers place orders but do not pay for them, these account for around 50% of orders made. This reserves stock and can cause our system to dip out of stock.

How is the progress going in regards to the new international warehouse? Ordering from India simply makes no sense for many people due to customs and shipping time, sadly there's no real alternative since the amount of different products there is awesome.

You could even double the price for everything @ international and it would still be cheap AF. And it would probably allow you to finally move your stock from India and afford faster carriers, like it was in 2019 with your Singapore warehouse :confused: