ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Did you check your glucose lvl before you pined? Novorapid starts working after 10-20 min, and strongest effect you can feel after around an hour, so 20 min its not enough.
No, my last meal before the 10units was about 3hrs

So it doesn't mean nothing mate. Personally I start feeling hipo when my glucose is below 60 or below 50 mg/DL.

I started feeling hypo about 2 hours after the 10units and my meal containing 100g carb, I’m assuming that’s when the peak hit me?

That's when your glucose lvl drop down too low. Actually Novo has like to peaks, at first and third hour. It could means you taking to much insulin to that amount of carb. The main thing is testing your blood witch glucometer, will be best before meal, then pin, after one, two and sometimes 3 hours after injection. Generally playing with insulin without glucometer its stupid imo, no offence, but why 10iu to 100carbs? Why insulin to 100carbs, its actually nothing?

I have a meter, I feel like they are not accurate. 10 carbs for every 1 unit of insulin. I’ve read that multiple places

AC70970B-F601-43D5-8F5B-C3B1A2B6E256.jpegTD from across the pond. No ampules were ordered but this got through just fine. The discrete packaging was interesting and I guess worked great! About 2 weeks from order complete to TD.

Yes, but everybody is different mate, and the biggest mistake is adjusting amount of carb to amount of insulin. It should be totally opposite! Starting from as low dosage as possible, trying, testing, making adjustments, never belive at this kind of "protocols".

Yes, but everybody is different mate, and the biggest mistake is adjusting amount of carb to amount of insulin. It should be totally opposite! Starting from as low dosage as possible, trying, testing, making adjustments, never belive at this kind of "protocols".
I figured it was a good starting point, I will start testing and maybe next time I’ll use 5units

Hi,

It did not really sell at all:( It took a very long time! Most customers just purchase it in bulk from our international warehouse.

~Rick
I’d like to throw my name in the hat of people who are interested in domestic nebivolol. Is it pretty unlikely this will be stocked in the domestic warehouse? It seems ordering international is a hassle with the long wait times and possible seizure.

also, do you think you guys will ever stock anabolic in the domestic warehouse?

Package Re ship #2 currently sitting in Chicago going on day 5...everyone can guess what this means....success rate 0% out of 2

Hi,

It does not always mean seizure, Chicago is also a slow customs port on average. We have seen packages take 0-5 weeks just to leave Chicago.

Chicago are better at detecting Deus Medical ampoules (If they see ampoules through x-ray, they check). We will likely stop shipping Deus Medical ampoules to USA in the future except from HK warehouse where they pass through LA ISC.

Our seizure rate for just about everything is still incredibly low, seizure rates have not changed except for ampoules that pass through one specific customs entry port.

~Rick

View attachment 143253TD from across the pond. No ampules were ordered but this got through just fine. The discrete packaging was interesting and I guess worked great! About 2 weeks from order complete to TD.

Thank you! We have a little coupon up and running for touchdown pictures. It is 5 USD off of your next order if you decide to come back.

Hi,

It does not always mean seizure, Chicago is also a slow customs port on average. We have seen packages take 0-5 weeks just to leave Chicago.

Chicago are better at detecting Deus Medical ampoules (If they see ampoules through x-ray, they check). We will likely stop shipping Deus Medical ampoules to USA in the future except from HK warehouse where they pass through LA ISC.

Our seizure rate for just about everything is still incredibly low, seizure rates have not changed except for ampoules that pass through one specific customs entry port.

~Rick
will the prices for deus products still be the same if shipped from hk warehouse?

will the prices for deus products still be the same if shipped from hk warehouse?

No prices will change, once we fully launch that warehouse the pricing will be very similar to our international warehouse where prices are at their cheapest.

~Rick