ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

How long is domestic US taking ? It’s been a week since I got an email saying order “shipped” yet nothing , Any help with this @ExpressPCT

Hi,

They are taking longer than expected, goods are taking around 2 days to be dropped off as we are attempting to reorganize some things while also continue to ship.

Once with USPS it appears to take around 5 days however some take longer, one recently took 14 days but that doesn't appear to be a regular occurrence.

If you email me on my address below I can check your tracking for you and provide the last update as well as any expected delivery date USPS provides!

Rick @ Expresspct (dot) com

~Rick

is the insulin working ? Maybe it got bad during shipping? not sure how stable insulin is
I guess? I feel like the timing is off with it, I expected the novorapid to cause hypo rather quickly but it seems it happens to me around 2 hrs after my meal with it. Where I buy from next, I will make sure they ship it with a cold pack

I guess? I feel like the timing is off with it, I expected the novorapid to cause hypo rather quickly but it seems it happens to me around 2 hrs after my meal with it. Where I buy from next, I will make sure they ship it with a cold pack

In the future if you request we can likely ask a cold pack be sent with it, we own all of our warehouses except the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse and Deus Medical. The European Pharmceuticals warehouse is a real pharmacy with an export license and so I am sure they would be open to feedback on their packaging!

~Rick

In the future if you request we can likely ask a cold pack be sent with it, we own all of our warehouses except the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse and Deus Medical. The European Pharmceuticals warehouse is a real pharmacy with an export license and so I am sure they would be open to feedback on their packaging!

~Rick
One thing about the EU warehouse, the shipping was extremely fast. T/A was under a week

~Rick

A very recent study has re-evaluated storage and transportation guidelines in regards to insulin, with the bottom line that temperature doesn't have any measurable impact on it, as long as we're not talking about extreme ranges of +35°C for prolonged timeframes

I've attached the whole review article

TLDR: You can't fuck up insulin by sending it from one place to another, unless you're living on mars

Attachments

• 10.1177@1932296819900258.pdf
    356.6 KB · Views: 3
A very recent study has re-evaluated storage and transportation guidelines in regards to insulin, with the bottom line that temperature doesn't have any measurable impact on it, as long as we're not talking about extreme ranges of +35°C for prolonged timeframes

TLDR: You can't fuck up insulin by sending it from one place to another, unless you're living on mars
Great info, thank you

Great info, thank you

Before I forget: There are similar reports about HGH and other peptides. Those are waaaaay more stable than people believe they are. There are guys who are feared of shaking their hCG bottles lmao.

Decreasing potency of GH during transport is a myth created by shit-sources, who need an excuse for why the stuff they send out to people is not as potent as its supposed to be. In reality, it was never potent in the first place, because their manufacturing process/primary source sucks.

Before I forget: There are similar reports about HGH and other peptides. Those are waaaaay more stable than people believe they are. There are guys who are feared of shaking their hCG bottles lmao.

Decreasing potency of GH during transport is a myth created by shit-sources, who need an excuse for why the stuff they send out to people is not as potent as its supposed to be. In reality, it was never potent in the first place, because their manufacturing process/primary source sucks.
I’ve read the jano thread, where he does a shake test and retests the potency, minimal changes if any at all. It’s over in the lab testing forum

Thank you for this! We are asked related questions frequently, I will make sure to reference that study in the future.

So mine actually did make it even though it went through Chicago... can’t speak on quality of product yet...but communication, packaging etc all on point. Everything I ordered is here and intact. Great job!

So mine actually did make it even though it went through Chicago... can’t speak on quality of product yet...but communication, packaging etc all on point. Everything I ordered is here and intact. Great job!
I doubt you will have issues with quality. I used him in the past a long time ago and everything worked like it should.

I've had several orders so far go through Chicago as well and have received them. Two of those contained amps and the last one was pretty recently. If I had to guess, the amount of seized orders are probably still extremely low. There has just been two posts in this thread, right? For deus products atleast.

been a while since i ordered international. singapore post skips germany right? its only dhl from india that stops in germany right?

After opening the Halo I received this morning I found it only contained one blister pack of 25 tablets. I sent an email as that is not what the website would lead one to believe should be there. Their response was that Halo only contains 25 tablets. They then linked me to the description which clearly states 2x25 tablets. The box states 50 tablets right on the front. Am I misunderstanding the description? 14D85A22-D94F-43B8-958C-630A5D2A6235.png

After opening the Halo I received this morning I found it only contained one blister pack of 25 tablets. I sent an email as that is not what the website would lead one to believe should be there. Their response was that Halo only contains 25 tablets. They then linked me to the description which clearly states 2x25 tablets. The box states 50 tablets right on the front. Am I misunderstanding the description? View attachment 143432

Hello,

My colleague is likely just mistaken, you can always email me directly as I list my email throughout this thread. Our support team is growing but there can be small mistakes, you can always request a second opinion! :)

There is no malicious intent here, as you stated it lists on the image and product description. Mentioned colleague likely read the description wrong themselves!

I checked myself and you are correct, the product should contain 50 tablets.

As this is a mistake on Deus Medical's part we do not actually pay for this mistake ourselves (Deus Medical do). I hope that goes to show that it is very unlikely my colleague wished to mislead you as we lose nothing by asking Deus Medical provide a solution to this.

My email - Rick@Expresspct. com

~Rick

been a while since i ordered international. singapore post skips germany right? its only dhl from india that stops in germany right?

Hello,

That is correct! It goes straight from Singapore to the destination country, however as Singapore is a very small country it has limited flights to some countries. It is however very quick to countries such as UK, USA and countries around Singapore.

~Rick

Hello,

That is correct! It goes straight from Singapore to the destination country, however as Singapore is a very small country it has limited flights to some countries. It is however very quick to countries such as UK, USA and countries around Singapore.

~Rick
tracking says it has dispatched to overseas yesterday. hopefully it doesnt enter a slow customs