ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

If you let me know your country (in PM or email) I can check recent tracking codes to your country to see which port they went through! :)

~Rick

I am waiting an order made more than a month ago, but it is waiting in customs since 20/02. Is this normal?

I am waiting an order made more than a month ago, but it is waiting in customs since 20/02. Is this normal?

Hello,

That depends on a number of factors including country and the port of entry (Chicago, NYC, LA, Miami, NJ for USA).

As a short general answer, yes it can be very normal. You could live in Australia, UAE, Israel or you could have entered a slow port of entry into USA. Chicago for example is one of them, NYC take if slow can take around 2 weeks (usually released within a week). NJ on the other hand can take months! (Someone noted they received a package that was in customs for 6 months).

It may be best you email so that I can check as it will require a bit more information to know if it is normal for your specific case! :)

~Rick

Hello,

That depends on a number of factors including country and the port of entry (Chicago, NYC, LA, Miami, NJ for USA).

As a short general answer, yes it can be very normal. You could live in Australia, UAE, Israel or you could have entered a slow port of entry into USA. Chicago for example is one of them, NYC take if slow can take around 2 weeks (usually released within a week). NJ on the other hand can take months! (Someone noted they received a package that was in customs for 6 months).

It may be best you email so that I can check as it will require a bit more information to know if it is normal for your specific case! :)

~Rick
It is Eu and first time in years that it delays that long, that is why i am curious

It is Eu and first time in years that it delays that long, that is why i am curious

For the EU it is dependent on the country in the EU, they all have different processing times. Poland is quick, Germany is slow, France is quick and Spain is slow (Very slow).

Will you ever consider doing a US domestic for ExpressPED?

Hi,

We have considered it but the products likely wouldn't be Deus Medical and we would hope to obtain products locally. The majority of our US domestic inventory is not controlled and so easier to import.

There is something we want to attempt once our HK warehouse is fully up and running (no ETA yet), we will be able to ship AAS with Fedex which is very friendly and hopefully stealth the packages.

~Rick

Hi,

We have considered it but the products likely wouldn't be Deus Medical and we would hope to obtain products locally. The majority of our US domestic inventory is not controlled and so easier to import.

There is something we want to attempt once our HK warehouse is fully up and running (no ETA yet), we will be able to ship AAS with Fedex which is very friendly and hopefully stealth the packages.

~Rick
Hey Rick not sure if this has been answered or not but would you guys ever consider having blood pressure meds like telmisartan or nebivolol in the US domestic?

TD! Thank you express! It took quite a while and even went through Chicago. I was very happy to see my package arrive.

Attachments

• D19C66EA-E596-456B-ACA3-5E9FBFE39684.jpeg
    D19C66EA-E596-456B-ACA3-5E9FBFE39684.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
@ExpressPCT

Hi guys i did testing on my anavar and primobolan by Deus Medical and its all perfect.

I think you guys said you refunded lab fees/products, i sent you an email earlier on.

Test Report #10666.png

Test Report #10664.png