• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I am on reship #2 and it's been nearly 3 months since original purchase date; what's the next step? When do you offer another reship?
It is the same reshipment policy always, to ask for a reshipment if one of the conditions are met, please just email -

1. Seizure letter
2. 30 days since the last update (25 business days)

Hi,

There may be a delay in International to USA orders, we have received notification from DHL and their message has been posted below -

Delay in mails for United States​

We regret to inform you that USPS (United StatesPostal Services) had declared an alert regarding the processing of mails at their end stating " USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO IMPACTS OF COVID-19 "
We would like to inform you that Airlines has confirmed the delivery at destination port and we have taken up the matter with USPS to ascertain the further disposal.
That's been on the USPS website since last March.

That's been on the USPS website since last March.
It's more in regards to the last bit there, a lot of packages for DHL are showing as in Germany, we had contacted DHL regarding these and they confirmed they're already in USA.

"We would like to inform you that Airlines has confirmed the delivery at destination port and we have taken up the matter with USPS to ascertain the further disposal."

Hey express any update on HK warehouse?

Sadly not yet, we had an opportunity to relaunch Singapore warehouse but are determined to open it in HK. The warehouse we will use handle shipping for a lot of companies and are apparently still very busy from holiday period.

We will keep asking them for an update!

"NIEDERAULA, Germany, Item has left the overseas International Processing Centre". In other words, my Raloxifene passed customs :cool: Zoll doesn't want me to have bitch tits apparently

Question.. I have 3 total orders I’m waiting on. The 2 international orders I’ve been waiting for I completely understand the holdup, no problem at all. My problem is that I ordered some things from the domestic option to hold me over. That was almost 2 weeks ago. Maybe my assumed ETA is totally different than what is actual. Any help on this?

Question.. I have 3 total orders I’m waiting on. The 2 international orders I’ve been waiting for I completely understand the holdup, no problem at all. My problem is that I ordered some things from the domestic option to hold me over. That was almost 2 weeks ago. Maybe my assumed ETA is totally different than what is actual. Any help on this?

Sorry, it is difficult to reply, I think this forum is sometimes slow!

If you email us we can look at your domestic order, it should have arrived by now so it is best we check your tracking.

Just ordered, fucked up the state on my order..
FUCK!
Ive sent a help ticket, reckon they'll be able to change the state for me..
thanks