ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Honestly I think your EU stock should be the same in regards to stock as your international one in the long term, I guess most of your customers are either from Europe or North America, so both continents would profit from that :D the Hilma injectables would be a great addition to the stock, because they're 10ml vials instead of 1ml's like deus

We do not sell often to EU market, we think there are barriers such as language, local/regional websites specific to EU countries. We hope that by expanding this warehouse we can open ourselves to the EU market!

We will approach Hilma BioCare tomorrow and place an order per your suggestion but it may not contain many AAS products for now as we want to focus on building our PCT supply. We will likely purchase Anavar, Clenbuterol & Test E/C.

Your customer service is top so far but not your shitty aas supplies. You should up your game with something like BP, Hilma, Pharmacom VIALS!!! No those damn deus amps that nobody wants. I don't want play chemist at home with amps.

Right now we have Hilma BioCare in UK, we may add them to EU but there is less need as we have access to Deus Medical. We will place a small order with Hilma BioCare soon to test demand in our EU warehouse (There is a lot of competition for Hilma).

For hCG we will have two brands, we will carry Indian pharma and Chinese pharma.
Im in EU but here on Meso I don't see that much competition for Hilma, just my opinion

Im in EU but here on Meso I don't see that much competition for Hilma, just my opinion

We will definitely place an order but it will be limited stock, we are quite new to stocking a lot of AAS ourselves and want to make sure we only stock products people actually want. This means at first we will stock Test E, Anavar, Dbol & Clenbuterol. Let us know if there are any other products you think will be popular!

We will definitely place an order but it will be limited stock, we are quite new to stocking a lot of AAS ourselves and want to make sure we only stock products people actually want. This means at first we will stock Test E, Anavar, Dbol & Clenbuterol. Let us know if there are any other products you think will be popular!
Where I live short esters are a must. One of the most popular coaches here makes people run the usual MastP TrenA TestP Primo and EQ. Never heard him playing with Nandrolone for example

I dont think dbol or clen are very populair

Test e tren deca eq anavar primo mast

I dont think dbol or clen are very populair

Test e tren deca eq anavar primo mast

Surprisingly, Clen is very popular! It is one of our most popular products. On ExpressPEDs, our most popular products in order are - Test E, Clen & Anavar.
Where I live short esters are a must. One of the most popular coaches here makes people run the usual MastP TrenA TestP Primo and EQ. Never heard him playing with Nandrolone for example
I'll make sure to add Test-P and Tren-A to the list!

Did anyone order from international/signgapore to EU in the last few weeks? Still taking a month and with risky customs?
It is still that long and customs depends on the country in EU that you are in. It is not very risky to Eastern Europe (minus Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania). It is risky to Italy, Greece, Germany & Austria!

Definitivamente haremos un pedido, pero será un stock limitado, somos bastante nuevos en almacenar muchos AAS y queremos asegurarnos de que solo almacenamos productos que la gente realmente quiere. Esto significa que al principio almacenaremos Test E, Anavar, Dbol y Clenbuterol. ¡Háganos saber si hay algún otro producto que crea que será popular!
NPP and deca would be great!

Are we talking about Hilma products? Will these products be available on the expresspeds website or do you have another website I am not aware of?

Are we talking about Hilma products? Will these products be available on the expresspeds website or do you have another website I am not aware of?

Yes, those are Hilma products! AAS products will be available only on ExpressPEDs. We are also looking to stock Pharmacom and are waiting for a shipment to come in but there is no ETA.

Once Deus Medical finally releases their new product line (including Raloxifene, HCG and other peptides) as it was planned for Q4 2020, the expressped store could become a great alternative to the EU warehouses, because deus stuff always comes with great stealth

Once Deus Medical finally releases their new product line (including Raloxifene, HCG and other peptides) as it was planned for Q4 2020, the expressped store could become a great alternative to the EU warehouses, because deus stuff always comes with great stealth

We will be stocking Deus Medical's new products (Provided testing is okay) with Hilma and Pharmacom. We may not keep Deus stealth though, this is because we would not know what is inside each box ourselves. We will ask Deus if we can purchase some of their "stealth" boxes separately to the products but we do not think stealth is really needed within EU. Deus Medical ship worldwide and the stealth is mostly for that.

Little updated, we have on the way to our EU warehouse -

Test E/P/C
Tren A
Anavar
Tamoxifen
Clomiphene
Clenbuterol
Arimidex
Aromasin
Tbol
Dianabol
Proviron

These are Hilma BioCare brand. Also on the way -

Anavar
Test E
Tamoxifen
Arimidex
Aromasin

These are by Deus Medical.

Indian and Chinese pharmaceutical grade hCG are also on their way and expected within a few days.

We hope you guys will try out our EU warehouse and let us know how we can improve!

Little updated, we have on the way to our EU warehouse -

Test E/P/C
Tren A
Anavar
Tamoxifen
Clomiphene
Clenbuterol
Arimidex
Aromasin
Tbol
Dianabol
Proviron

These are Hilma BioCare brand. Also on the way -

Anavar
Test E
Tamoxifen
Arimidex
Aromasin

These are by Deus Medical.

Indian and Chinese pharmaceutical grade hCG are also on their way and expected within a few days.

We hope you guys will try out our EU warehouse and let us know how we can improve!
Aren't the deus medical one already on expressped? Are you adding these one to the expresspct warehouse?

Aren't the deus medical one already on expressped? Are you adding these one to the expresspct warehouse?

We'll be combining brands into one warehouse, on ExpressPED you'll notice it is just one brand as that warehouse is operated out of a partnership. Our new EU warehouse will provide more flexibility with what we stock. We will be able to stock Hilma, Deus, Pharmacom, Indian Generics, Turkish/European brands all in one place.

Any update on pharmacom? Used them years ago in UK and loved their stuff
Sorry, no update as of yet! We are waiting for their EU distributors to restock, we expect this soon.