ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I am sure some have tried it but most order the Clenbugen (Clenbuterol). We've had a few sales for Testogen (Test E) so I do hope someone can provide you with some feedback on the injectables! :)

MyoGen is very similar to Alpha Pharma.
Not at all, Alpha Pharma is way better, Myogen products had traces of microbiological contamination.

Not at all, Alpha Pharma is way better, Myogen products had traces of microbiological contamination.

We do not carry that particular batch that was tested for that (We do know of the tests). We are aware of the suspicion regarding MyoGen still to this day though, in this case we are happy to pay for any testing if anyone wishes to take that route!

We are not entirely sure how long we will continue to stock MyoGen as we'll be looking to move Deus Medical to our Hong Kong warehouse as we are big fans of them! They are also a lot cheaper than MyoGen for supplier and customer.

If anyone has any suggestions on what brands we should stock, we are open to any suggestions! We can move multiple brands to one warehouse to make it very easy to purchase them.

If anyone has any suggestions on what brands we should stock, we are open to any suggestions! We can move multiple brands to one warehouse to make it very easy to purchase them.

Deus is an awesome brand, apart from them you might want to stock Hilma (they are active on this forum too), since they sell multidose vials instead of 1mL ampules, which might be preferred by some people :) Baku Pharmaceuticals is also a great brand

Deus is an awesome brand, apart from them you might want to stock Hilma (they are active on this forum too), since they sell multidose vials instead of 1mL ampules, which might be preferred by some people :) Baku Pharmaceuticals is also a great brand

We may or may not already have some Hilma Biocare stock on its way to our UK warehouse! We will definitely look to stock it in our EU warehouse with Deus and also in Hong Kong.

If anyone has any suggestions on what brands we should stock, we are open to any suggestions!
Balkan. A ton of vendors carry them and there is a reason for that. If you carried Balkan and could get stuff shipped to the US faster than some of the other vendors then you’d make yourself into a one-stop shop for a lot of potential clients.

Balkan. A ton of vendors carry them and there is a reason for that. If you carried Balkan and could get stuff shipped to the US faster than some of the other vendors then you’d make yourself into a one-stop shop for a lot of potential clients.

We are attempting to acquire it but right now it seems to be largely out of stock with Balkan distributors, we will keep looking for it! Right now we are looking at Pharmacom as a potential replacement.

When will your EU warehouse launch?

Also, are there any issues regarding shipping from Turkey to the EU because of CoVid right now?

When will your EU warehouse launch?

Also, are there any issues regarding shipping from Turkey to the EU because of CoVid right now?

We could launch any time, we are just building up stock. I'll talk with the team to see how they feel about launching sometime this week!

There are no issues for Turkey to EU so far.

We could launch any time, we are just building up stock. I'll talk with the team to see how they feel about launching sometime this week!

There are no issues for Turkey to EU so far.

That'd be great, I'd feel more comfortable ordering from inside the EU.

Hello

I have just ordered today from international warehouse, a significant order of basically HMG. Are you going to have HMG in the european warehouse? It would be fantastic, for us that we are in Europe.

Thanks

Hello

I have just ordered today from international warehouse, a significant order of basically HMG. Are you going to have HMG in the european warehouse? It would be fantastic, for us that we are in Europe.

Thanks
I don't believe it is a very popular product, we may try test it again however!

UK and EU warehouse is now listed. EU stock is incredibly limited as it is taking longer than expected to arrive. Currently only Tamoxifen, Caber & ED Products are listed but Deus Medical is on the way as are the below products.
1. Raloxifene
2. Modafinil
3. Cheaper alternatives to Nolvadex, Clomid, AI.
4. AAS
5. hCG

UK warehouse has a lot more stock and is available to USA and EU!

EU - https://expresspct.com/product-category/root/all/eu-warehouse/ (EU Warehouse Archives - ExpressPCT)
UK - https://expresspct.com/product-category/root/all/uk-warehouse/ (UK Warehouse Archives - ExpressPCT)

UK warehouse has full PCT supply including Raloxifene and Clenbuterol.

Can't wait for hCG to finally arrive in EU. Also what's up with Hilma?

Right now we have Hilma BioCare in UK, we may add them to EU but there is less need as we have access to Deus Medical. We will place a small order with Hilma BioCare soon to test demand in our EU warehouse (There is a lot of competition for Hilma).

For hCG we will have two brands, we will carry Indian pharma and Chinese pharma.

Honestly I think your EU stock should be the same in regards to stock as your international one in the long term, I guess most of your customers are either from Europe or North America, so both continents would profit from that :D the Hilma injectables would be a great addition to the stock, because they're 10ml vials instead of 1ml's like deus