ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Do you have EU pricing yet or not yet decided? I'm in Spain but travel between there and UK, will your EU warehouse ship to UK after brexit transition?
We do not yet have pricing up but will definitely set it up soon on our site! The pricing will be very similar to market pricing in EU as we price our products similar to other vendors.

For the Brexit bit - We might still ship to UK but that generally won't be an issue as we are launching a UK warehouse with the same products. Pricing for UK will be based on market pricing of those products within UK.

We are still in the process of stocking the warehouse (some has arrived), both warehouses will be listed on our site once we feel enough stock is in the warehouses. We estimate this to be within 2-4 weeks! :)

I've seen you have some amoxicilin in international, do you have any augmentine over there??
If not have you thought about adding it in the future???

Pd: how long would international orders take to arrive now??

Antibiotics are usually not very popular products but it is available, there have been an increasing amount of restrictions on them in the last year due to Covid-19.

For how long it would take, I do admit that it will take a while! This is the busiest time of year (not for us, for carriers and customs). I would estimate 6 weeks or so! Usually delivery speeds get better around mid-January to February but with Covid-19 there may not be a large improvement until people begin traveling again.

We can ship EMS by request, this is historically quicker but it depends on the country in which you are in. It also has the highest seizure rate for a few countries!

Antibiotics are usually not very popular products but it is available, there have been an increasing amount of restrictions on them in the last year due to Covid-19.

For how long it would take, I do admit that it will take a while! This is the busiest time of year (not for us, for carriers and customs). I would estimate 6 weeks or so! Usually delivery speeds get better around mid-January to February but with Covid-19 there may not be a large improvement until people begin traveling again.

We can ship EMS by request, this is historically quicker but it depends on the country in which you are in. It also has the highest seizure rate for a few countries!
Thanks a lot for your replies, if you finally add augmentine would be great!
I'm from spain, I'll probably go through international, If there were any seizure by customs, would it be reshipped again??

On ExpressPCT we have Intas who are the largest generic manufacturer for UK market, their products are 100% pharmaceutical grade. On ExpressPEDs they are 50/50. They are manufactured in pharmaceutical facilities (GMP Certified, UKMHRA approved) but they are not products you will find prescribed by a doctor or in a pharmacy. They are products manufactured to a pharmaceutical standard but made for the bodybuilding market.

We ship worldwide! For middle east, just do note that some countries can be very slow to ship to. In particular Israel, it is incredibly slow and can take 2+ months.
For UAE. And do you have express shipping for UAE ???

Thanks a lot for your replies, if you finally add augmentine would be great!
I'm from spain, I'll probably go through international, If there were any seizure by customs, would it be reshipped again??

Spain is covered by our reshipment policy!
For UAE. And do you have express shipping for UAE ???
We unfortunately do not have express shipping for AAS, this is because express shipping does not have the option to ship anonymously. We ship using postal services but for UAE the customs can be very slow there!

Order got here quick! Solid and extremely helpful as always! Had some questions and they had no hesitation in helping me out! Thanks guys!

Just Placed a hefty order on expresspeds. Lets see how long it takes for me to receive it. Also placed order on expresspct. Can the expresspct order be shipped ems/express?

Order got here quick! Solid and extremely helpful as always! Had some questions and they had no hesitation in helping me out! Thanks guys!
Thank you for the feedback and for your continued business and support! We wish you a happy holiday and a wonderful weekend time :)

how quick, and where do you live? I placed an order November 19th...5 weeks later, it's not even close to getting to me. It's still in Europe, and I live in the US. as far as I can tell if I'm lucky it will be 8 weeks from order-delivery, because it will also sit in customs when it gets to America...IF it ever gets to America.

how quick, and where do you live? I placed an order November 19th...5 weeks later, it's not even close to getting to me. It's still in Europe, and I live in the US. as far as I can tell if I'm lucky it will be 8 weeks from order-delivery, because it will also sit in customs when it gets to America...IF it ever gets to America.
5 weeks?!!!! Most online vendors do a reship after 30 days of package not showing any movement. You're going on 2 months now. That's ridiculous!!!

5 weeks?!!!! Most online vendors do a reship after 30 days of package not showing any movement. You're going on 2 months now. That's ridiculous!!!
He said it is in Europe. So there is movement.. It starts with India, Singapur and then Europe (probably Germany). It usualy takes 4 weeks to EU. Plus covid and christmas.. That's normal.

Well I got my order in 34 days so I have no complaints. As a result of that order coming through I just placed a much heftier order which I am guessing I should receive in 30-35 days. Anything more than that is inexcusable.

Well I got my order in 34 days so I have no complaints. As a result of that order coming through I just placed a much heftier order which I am guessing I should receive in 30-35 days. Anything more than that is inexcusable.
Yes, but when parcel is shipped they can't do anything. Theirs job is done until seizure or something.

Yes, but when parcel is shipped they can't do anything. Theirs job is done until seizure or something.
Or lost. Which it is usually counted as such if 30 days have passed and there's no movement. My other source reships after 30 days if I haven't received it. Only once, out of many reships, have I gotten the initial package after a reship. I think 30 days is a good rule of thumb to reship.