ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I wish you would finally move most of your international warehouse stock to EU, I'm missing very basic stuff like HCG there (._.) ordering internationally just isn't a viable option in these days

I wish you would finally move most of your international warehouse stock to EU, I'm missing very basic stuff like HCG there (._.) ordering internationally just isn't a viable option in these days

We are currently restocking our UK warehouse, that will include hCG! :)

@ExpressPCT how come everytime i order for example us domestic nolvadex. I can only get a quantity of three how do u order more
Hi,

When we have large amounts in stock we increase the amount you can order, however with Covid-19 and Christmas most purchase domestically and it is also slower to restock.

If there are multiple brands available try mixing the brands, that is one way to get around it! :)

Any idea when the En-Clofert will be in stock again? While ago you mentioned a week?

Want to order it with HCG and Aromasin but I want to know if the wait is worth it.

Any idea when the En-Clofert will be in stock again? While ago you mentioned a week?

Want to order it with HCG and Aromasin but I want to know if the wait is worth it.
Hi,
We have it available but it is not many units. We do not want to put them in stock as it will email everyone waiting for stock and they will be disappointed. We should obtain a large bulk order within 10 days!

If you want to order what is left send an email and we can arrange that - expresspct@protonmail.com

Hi Everyone!

In line with market pricing we have reduced pricing on our products! You can now get hCG for only 7.1 USD per 5000iu (Ovidac) with our Christmas sale. Other price drops include Raloxifene, Enclomiphene, Nolvadex (Tamoxifen), Aromasin, Letrozole, Metformin.

We offer a price beat guarantee, if you find our products cheaper elsewhere we will beat them by 5% in the form of a coupon! (Competitor must be more expensive including shipping as we beat total price).

===

Christmas Sale! (20% OFF)

Code: Rudolph20
Restrictions: Not applicable for USA Domestic & HGH.
Expires: 1st Jan, 2021

Please do note that just as it is with every time this year, international shipping is slow due to overburdened carriers and customs.

===

Warehouse Updates

We are opening a new EU warehouse too! This will include AAS & PCT. AAS brands will include Deus Medical, Hilma Biocare. PCT Brands will be our standard India brands including Cipla, HAB, Healing Pharma. HCG will also be stocked there.

Our UK warehouse is still on track to open, this will stock the exact same as our EU warehouse.

===

Feedback

We are very open to feedback on how we can improve, if you have any feedback please let us know as we would be most grateful!

Will you be migrating the sister site into one place then? Because ordering from the EU warehouse would be nice since I need some AAS products. And is this discount available on expresspeds?

Will you be migrating the sister site into one place then? Because ordering from the EU warehouse would be nice since I need some AAS products. And is this discount available on expresspeds?

Our new EU warehouse will be on both websites, however on ExpressPCT it will contain all products excluding AAS and on ExpressPEDs it will contain everything including AAS.

I will go ahead and put the sale on now for ExpressPEDs however it will be 15% discount instead of 20%. The code will be Rudolph15.

Edit: Code is activated! We expect EU warehouse to launch with our India products within 1 month.

why would you even keep expresspct when all products can be bought at expresspeds anyways?

Also, maybe it would be better to postpone your xmas discount to whenever all warehouses are ready, because ordering now makes no sense for most people, when we have to wait 1 month+ for an order from international

why would you even keep expresspct when all products can be bought at expresspeds anyways?

Also, maybe it would be better to postpone your xmas discount to whenever all warehouses are ready, because ordering now makes no sense for most people, when we have to wait 1 month+ for an order from international

All products cannot be bought at ExpressPED, ExpressPCT contains warehouses we maintain ourselves while ExpressPED contains warehouse we do not maintain and instead partner with. This is why on ExpressPCT we accept Bank Transfer but do not on ExpressPED. There is also the advantage of SEO, ExpressPCT has been around longer and ranks highly on Google while ExpressPEDs does not, switching to ExpressPEDs would lose almost all sales we gain from Google and other search engines.

ExpressPCT has multiple warehouses, as does ExpressPED. Only one warehouse is affected by the delivery speed at the moment! ExpressPCT has a European Pharmaceuticals warehouse and an EU warehouse that contains ED products, discount is applicable there too. Most do not use our International warehouse for immediate products, most purchase 6-8 weeks in advance. It gives the advantage of massively reduced pricing.

It will likely always take 1+ months for international until we open our HK warehouse or until Covid-19 no longer affects air-travel.

Has anyone given a try to their testosterone or deca??? Are they legit, 100% real pharma?? If so their prices are really good

On ExpressPCT we have Intas who are the largest generic manufacturer for UK market, their products are 100% pharmaceutical grade. On ExpressPEDs they are 50/50. They are manufactured in pharmaceutical facilities (GMP Certified, UKMHRA approved) but they are not products you will find prescribed by a doctor or in a pharmacy. They are products manufactured to a pharmaceutical standard but made for the bodybuilding market.

I agree but, my bro lives in the middle east. This guys have any shipping there?

We ship worldwide! For middle east, just do note that some countries can be very slow to ship to. In particular Israel, it is incredibly slow and can take 2+ months.

On ExpressPCT we have Intas who are the largest generic manufacturer for UK market, their products are 100% pharmaceutical grade. On ExpressPEDs they are 50/50. They are manufactured in pharmaceutical facilities (GMP Certified, UKMHRA approved) but they are not products you will find prescribed by a doctor or in a pharmacy. They are products manufactured to a pharmaceutical standard but made for the bodybuilding market.

We ship worldwide! For middle east, just do note that some countries can be very slow to ship to. In particular Israel, it is incredibly slow and can take 2+ months.

In regards to the anabolics from exrpesspct are the ones you can find in international products, I see you have test enanthate (test depot250) sustanon and deca (ampules 100mg/ml)
I wanted to know if they were also pharma grade and if there were any problems with customs any refound or reshipment could be possible.

Exprespeds has two really good brands too, thats known for sure, and really well priced!

In regards to the anabolics from exrpesspct are the ones you can find in international products, I see you have test enanthate (test depot250) sustanon and deca (ampules 100mg/ml)
I wanted to know if they were also pharma grade and if there were any problems with customs any refound or reshipment could be possible.

Exprespeds has two really good brands too, thats known for sure, and really well priced!

We did indeed have Test Depot 250 however it is now sadly out of stock, it was a very large product that sold in packs of 1 ampoule and 1 syringe. It made shipping very difficult and expensive, we even tried to remove the syringes and bubble wrap them but sometimes the ampoules would break.

With ExpressPCT we have a simple reship policy, if it does not update on tracking for 30 days or you receive seizure letter (Whatever comes first) we will reship!

Enclomiphene back in stock Monday!

Update on HK Warehouse

Slight delay! They are too busy with Christmas shipping to get back to us and we expect to be able to send items just after New Year and hopefully have it open by end of January/beginning of Feb.

In the meantime, we will be reopening our Singapore Warehouse but it will only contain PCT items. Our Singapore warehouse will ship worldwide by first shipping to UK and then injecting into Royal Mail system as it is much more reliable and quicker worldwide. We expect this up and running within 2 weeks, once HK warehouse is up all Singapore stock will be moved to HK.

Prices for our Singapore Warehouse will match our India warehouse and as some of you may know from the past, historically achieved shipping times of only 10 days!

Enclomiphene back in stock Monday!

Update on HK Warehouse

Slight delay! They are too busy with Christmas shipping to get back to us and we expect to be able to send items just after New Year and hopefully have it open by end of January/beginning of Feb.

In the meantime, we will be reopening our Singapore Warehouse but it will only contain PCT items. Our Singapore warehouse will ship worldwide by first shipping to UK and then injecting into Royal Mail system as it is much more reliable and quicker worldwide. We expect this up and running within 2 weeks, once HK warehouse is up all Singapore stock will be moved to HK.

Prices for our Singapore Warehouse will match our India warehouse and as some of you may know from the past, historically achieved shipping times of only 10 days!

It's awesome how you consistently try to improve your logistics in the background, even though its getting harder and harder to keep on track with all the different warehouses and shipping policies, and know where to purchase what lol

i wish that ultimately there will be just ONE fat warehouse for everything, that offers fast shipping to EU

It's awesome how you consistently try to improve your logistics in the background, even though its getting harder and harder to keep on track with all the different warehouses and shipping policies, and know where to purchase what lol

i wish that ultimately there will be just ONE fat warehouse for everything, that offers fast shipping to EU

We will have an EU warehouse very soon, it will carry our main India products as well as some AAS. We are trying to look into a way to better show our warehouses, this way it's a little less confusing but right now we are not too sure how we can do that!