ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT you still expect the new warehouse up and running by the end of the month? I need to order, trying to figure out if it’s worth waiting.

We hope so! With Hong Kong we must register the products there which means we rely on Hong Kong Government approving them, this is the step we are at right now.

The products themselves are ready to send to Hong Kong as soon as they have approved registration of the products. The products will be sent with express carrier. We expect the registration part to be completed any day now as we sent for approval 12 days ago!

We hope so! With Hong Kong we must register the products there which means we rely on Hong Kong Government approving them, this is the step we are at right now.

The products themselves are ready to send to Hong Kong as soon as they have approved registration of the products. The products will be sent with express carrier. We expect the registration part to be completed any day now as we sent for approval 12 days ago!
Ordered domestic on the 1st, still nothing. Is that normal? Do you have a tracking number you can send me?

they should receive the new Test-E batches with 1,05ml filling volume somewhen which would come with a more recent analysis. the old one is legit too, just 0,9ml / vial
I was more concerned with the anavar. The price is really competitive and if the testing is as accurate as it was last year then these guys are my new go-to rather than Balkan (which has always been reliable).

I saw on reddit that there was some kind of loophole around En-Clofert because of batches from 2017? En-Clofert is out of stock now, will it ever be back cuz of the legal issues?

Ordered domestic on the 1st, still nothing. Is that normal? Do you have a tracking number you can send me?
If it is still an issue you can reach out, we do provide tracking if you request it and it has been a week since shipping.
What’s the shipping time for the sister site ExpressPEDs? Is there any updated testing on the Deus line?
It is around 3 weeks to USA and a 7-10 days for Europe. We can provide updated tests on new batches and upon request can even send products for testing but we do ask you order first and we will cover all testing expenses.
I was more concerned with the anavar. The price is really competitive and if the testing is as accurate as it was last year then these guys are my new go-to rather than Balkan (which has always been reliable).
The current reports for anavar are still accurate as it is the same batch. When a new batch is released we can provide new tests!
Wanting to order some hcg any idea what the approx delivery time we’re looking at for Canada here?
It was 4 weeks but as we enter holiday season, that combined with Covid may slow down carriers. I would estimate 6 weeks just to be safe!
I saw on reddit that there was some kind of loophole around En-Clofert because of batches from 2017? En-Clofert is out of stock now, will it ever be back cuz of the legal issues?
We will have it back in a week! The manufacturer does not produce for foreign market and they also do not actively advertise the product but it is available in India pharmacies.

====

Sorry for the late responses, we did not receive emails for the posts!

====

Black Friday Sale! 15% off everything except US Domestic and HGH. (For ExpressPCT and ExpressPEDs)
Code: BLACKFRIDAY15
Expires 1st December UTC

December offer! Buy 2 get 1 free on DECAMED PP 100, WINIMED SUSPENSION 50, TURIMED 10 & CYTOMED 25.

If you wish to combine the offers, we can hold your order until December and ship then.

====

Updates -
1. Our HK warehouse is now in the final stages, we are checking costs of shipping products to get it ready. We hope to have everything ready by mid-December. Express carriers will be available such as Fedex and DHL Express.
2. Raloxifene will be back in stock by the end of the week. It is manufactured by Healing Pharma, the company that manufactures Fertogard (Clomid), Modaheal, Glycoheal and a few other of our popular products!

Raloxifene now back in stock! 8.25 USD per 10 pills of 60mg, international only for now.

https://expresspct.com/product/raloxiheal-raloxifene/

It is around 3 weeks to USA and a 7-10 days for Europe. We can provide updated tests on new batches and upon request can even send products for testing but we do ask you order first and we will cover all testing expenses.

Interesting. Maybe you can reach out to me privately.

I put an order in two months ago to expressPEDS. I’ve emailed three times and the response is always “shipping is delayed”. It still hasn’t arrived in the states.
I won’t cancel my order, but I need to know if I should go through another supplier, as my T levels are suffering due to this delay. (I anticipated at least six weeks, not three months...)

I jus

t received my order from expresspeds and I got some bufele’ I’m

i just received my order and o have no idea what it is you guys sent. I got the my oven a week ago from your HK warehouse. But what is this? I’m supposed to be getting deus masteron, tren sustanon. I sent an email through your website. And attached these pics. Hope you are planning on correcting this error.
What the fuck is that? Botox ?

How do I take this down. I’m a fool
Haha! It is okay, it happens a lot. A customer once opened up a scam dispute on another forum claiming we sent them beauty products, they did not check inside.

Interesting. Maybe you can reach out to me privately.

I put an order in two months ago to expressPEDS. I’ve emailed three times and the response is always “shipping is delayed”. It still hasn’t arrived in the states.
I won’t cancel my order, but I need to know if I should go through another supplier, as my T levels are suffering due to this delay. (I anticipated at least six weeks, not three months...)

3 months is not optimal and really not good, I am sure that is frustrating and I apologize for that. We do not want you to have a bad experience but we are bound by a few little issues and I will do my best to find a solution to them -

1) Our reshipment policy negotiated with warehouse only covers seizure letter.
2) Packages after your package have arrived (A recent post on this thread shows that).
3) We too can only see what is on your tracking and so most judgement calls are made on your tracking and/or seizure letter (Which has not arrived).

We have reached out to the carrier, it could be that in your case it has been seized but not updated. I will also go ahead and modify our reshipment policy with an extra layer, we will reship in cases where tracking fails to update for 30 days. This will be covered at our expensive as it is a rare occurrence!

Reach out to us over email and mention this post! We could also ship to you using MyoGen, this is a lot quicker to USA on average.

I also apologize for the "shipping is delayed" response. This is very true and our support staff always follow our reshipment policy which your package did not meet (As it required seizure letter). With the modification of the reshipment policy we can process that reshipment.

It is our fault for not having a policy to cover lost packages (Packages that have not updated on tracking).

~Rick

Last edited:
Haha! It is okay, it happens a lot. A customer once opened up a scam dispute on another forum claiming we sent them beauty products, they did not check inside.

3 months is not optimal and really not good, I am sure that is frustrating and I apologize for that. We do not want you to have a bad experience but we are bound by a few little issues and I will do my best to find a solution to them -

2) Packages after your package have arrived (A recent post on this thread shows that).
3) We too can only see what is on your tracking and so most judgement calls are made on your tracking and/or seizure letter (Which has not arrived).

We have reached out to the carrier, it could be that in your case it has been seized but not updated. I will also go ahead and modify our reshipment policy with an extra layer, we will reship in cases where tracking fails to update for 30 days. This will be covered at our expensive as it is a rare occurrence!

Reach out to us over email and mention this post! We could also ship to you using MyoGen, this is a lot quicker to USA on average.

I also apologize for the "shipping is delayed" response. This is very true and our support staff always follow our reshipment policy which your package did not meet (As it required seizure letter). With the modification of the reshipment policy we can process that reshipment.

It is our fault for not having a policy to cover lost packages (Packages that have not updated on tracking).

~Rick
Now that’s pretty decent customer service.

~Rick

Thanks for the reply. I have reached out through email. I understand that things happen and that staff is told to follow rules. Glad I could reach you on here. :)