ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hello,

Our reshipment policy is on our FAQ - expresspct.com/faq

We always stick to our reshipment policy, our policy is -
1. Seizure letter
2. 30 days since the last tracking update (25 business days).

Point 1 is where the package is seized, point 2 is where we consider it lost.

This is the usual reshipment policy, it has always been on our FAQ.

If it's sitting in Europe for 3 weeks, a reship is in order after 30 days. PERIOD!

In no way have we said we will not reship once it reaches those 30 days, I think you only misread his original post. There is really no reason to argue on this as we agree too that a reshipment is in order after 30 days since the last update, that's why the policy is there.

If you are stating that a reshipment should be processed only because the order hasn't arrived after 30 days then that policy probably would not work. That could put us in circumstances where it has been delivered after 31 days but we still need to reship, providing them with free product.

If you don't agree with our reshipment policy I really do recommend not ordering as we will always stick to this policy as demonstrated on other pages of this thread.

We cannot guarantee delivery speeds through postal services during a pandemic, especially when we are not the carrier. We have absolutely no control with that and most do agree with our reshipment policy.

~Rick

how quick, and where do you live? I placed an order November 19th...5 weeks later, it's not even close to getting to me. It's still in Europe, and I live in the US. as far as I can tell if I'm lucky it will be 8 weeks from order-delivery, because it will also sit in customs when it gets to America...IF it ever gets to America.

Hi,

Your tracking will not state when it leaves Europe, this has been discussed on previous pages but in short the tracking is checkpoint based. This means it will only update once customs process it, that could very well mean it is already in your country but just not processed by customs.

~Rick

Well I got my order in 34 days so I have no complaints. As a result of that order coming through I just placed a much heftier order which I am guessing I should receive in 30-35 days. Anything more than that is inexcusable.

sorry, I don't mean to cause any alarm. I've ordered from ExpressPCT multiple times in the past, even during COVID, and always got my order fast. I trust them! it was only this shipment that has been very slow, so I was checking in to see where other people live if they're getting their orders fast, to see if I just got very unlucky.

This is in regards to ExpressPEDS, but a package was seized that was sent to me. I don’t want the new package resent to me at the same address I will be in touch via email.

@Jurgen

Hi,

Please contact us via email and provide us with the seizure notice as well as your order number, there is no need to post the seizure notice here. Even if the information is redacted we would prefer to not have photos/information such as that public in our thread. Thanks!

My Deus medical order shipped on October 16th and never updated, tracking status was preparing for shipment since Oct the 16th, never updated but now its saying the tracking # has expired when I look it up on 17track.
Can you give me some help or info on this? I've ordered Myogen a few times and it's been great but this has been a headache and a half.

My Deus medical order shipped on October 16th and never updated, tracking status was preparing for shipment since Oct the 16th, never updated but now its saying the tracking # has expired when I look it up on 17track.
Can you give me some help or info on this? I've ordered Myogen a few times and it's been great but this has been a headache and a half.
Hi!

Please send us an email with your order number and we will take a closer look for you :)

Hi!

Please send us an email with your order number and we will take a closer look for you :)

Thanks for helping me out and your speedy response.
I'd recommend anyone who has any order problems to contact them through their proton email instead of trying to reach them through the website.

Sheit, bought on website when here there is better price and lower shipping... Bought some stuff from EU wh

Last edited:
$55 usd ?!? For one box ?? You guys are nuts

Attachments

• 45A32257-3C4F-4EF0-ACC6-ED8B9EA415E2.png
    45A32257-3C4F-4EF0-ACC6-ED8B9EA415E2.png
    576.6 KB · Views: 19
Sheit, bought on website when here there is better price and lower shipping... Bought some stuff from EU wh

If it has not shipped yet we can modify orders!
$55 usd ?!? For one box ?? You guys are nuts

That is market pricing for pharmaceutical grade hCG in USA. We do not price dump (drop market pricing massively for sales).

We do have cheaper brands available but they are harder to keep in stock right now!

If it has not shipped yet we can modify orders!

That is market pricing for pharmaceutical grade hCG in USA. We do not price dump (drop market pricing massively for sales).

We do have cheaper brands available but they are harder to keep in stock right now!
I get the same exact brand a box of 10 for the price that you would sell 2 for ..

I get the same exact brand a box of 10 for the price that you would sell 2 for ..

This is the price of the risk that we accept, on this website I have not seen other suppliers offering it much cheaper. If you have a supplier that can afford to offer it to you that cheap it may be best you stick with them.

~Rick

Did somebody try myogen? How is quility

I am sure some have tried it but most order the Clenbugen (Clenbuterol). We've had a few sales for Testogen (Test E) so I do hope someone can provide you with some feedback on the injectables! :)

MyoGen is very similar to Alpha Pharma.