Fake HCG from QSC?

QSC does not appear to intentionally produce fake stuff, but sometimes their engineer fucks up and doesn’t pay attention to the pH balance, so sometimes the gear is bunk on accident.

In these cases, send to Janoshik for testing. They seem to be wiling to replace them.

This
My testicles are telling me it's definitely legit.

I've seen a # of 3rd party tests for their HCG and it's often overdosed and always real.
This is interesting because I just started using the 3,500 and it has not seemed as effective to me from just a subjective testicle / feels perspective. What a pita to get it tested. Have to see when it was tested on the price list too.

This

This is interesting because I just started using the 3,500 and it has not seemed as effective to me from just a subjective testicle / feels perspective. What a pita to get it tested. Have to see when it was tested on the price list too.
The balls comment was a joke. But, QSC HCG does work for me. Their HCG tests have been on point for a couple years ish.

I know my hcg (from QSC) is good because whenever I start to fall asleep I get a boner. I wake up with a boner every time I wake up to go pee. When I wake up in the morning it's with a boner.
I call it the Boner test...pretty original ya?