Fake HCG from QSC?

QSC does not appear to intentionally produce fake stuff, but sometimes their engineer fucks up and doesn’t pay attention to the pH balance, so sometimes the gear is bunk on accident.

In these cases, send to Janoshik for testing. They seem to be wiling to replace them.

This
My testicles are telling me it's definitely legit.

I've seen a # of 3rd party tests for their HCG and it's often overdosed and always real.
This is interesting because I just started using the 3,500 and it has not seemed as effective to me from just a subjective testicle / feels perspective. What a pita to get it tested. Have to see when it was tested on the price list too.

This

This is interesting because I just started using the 3,500 and it has not seemed as effective to me from just a subjective testicle / feels perspective. What a pita to get it tested. Have to see when it was tested on the price list too.
The balls comment was a joke. But, QSC HCG does work for me. Their HCG tests have been on point for a couple years ish.

I know my hcg (from QSC) is good because whenever I start to fall asleep I get a boner. I wake up with a boner every time I wake up to go pee. When I wake up in the morning it's with a boner.
I call it the Boner test...pretty original ya?

Quite sometime back they had the hcg posted as 5000 but came back at 2500 so they adjusted the list accordingly. Not sure on quality since then but this is going back over a year

QSC does not appear to intentionally produce fake stuff, but sometimes their engineer fucks up and doesn’t pay attention to the pH balance, so sometimes the gear is bunk on accident.

In these cases, send to Janoshik for testing. They seem to be wiling to replace them.
Oh you know, one of the most very basic parts of the process. It amazes me that people continue to use them after issues continue to happen, still selling old underfilled product with floaters just to clear stock etc. There are higher quality and cheaper options now and you don’t have to endure being treated like a piece of shit by Tracy’s emotionally stunted brain.

Oh you know, one of the most very basic parts of the process. It amazes me that people continue to use them after issues continue to happen, still selling old underfilled product with floaters just to clear stock etc. There are higher quality and cheaper options now and you don’t have to endure being treated like a piece of shit by Tracy’s emotionally stunted brain.
I’ve actually started transitioning to other sources because of quality and trust issues, and I’m paying a lot more. Haven’t seen anything cheaper.

Their HGH is pretty good though. That can’t be beat price wise.

Cheaper? That's a reach unless there's a super secret tab that you have exclusive access to. I've grabbed a few different products from them that I've nabbed off of others and it all works as it should. Only thing I can ever complain about is the stopper quality is pretty shit, causes plugs but can't really complain it's to be expected. Strangely enough only other complaint is gbs have too much product in some of the peps, can't mix in 3ml vials but who can complain. Filters and personal vials of better quality seem to make up for the $300 price difference/vial on some products lol