fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

I have only read the first post that the op has written.
My advice is.

If you're on psych meds imo don't run the clen. Clen brings nervousness high heart rate jitters etc.
If you're state of mind handle it then okay run it.
I'm always cutting down to 6-5% I haven't had the need to use clen to cut. Clen you use it for that last fat that doesn't fall off.

As far as your cycle.

You have fat on you so that means that you will aromatize easily.

So my suggestion is

Go for 1ml susta every week for 5-6 weeks. Most of the fat will be removed along with your other drugs and diet that assist the process.

After those 5 weeks you will up the dosage , your dosage will be 250mg x2 week so total 500mg susta per week.

You do that and you wanna eat some more protein along with that.
Focus on your training get stronger.

After 6 weeks on this dosage you wanna introduce the winstrol
You will use it 30-50mg everyday for 4-5 weeks. You can drop it faster if you hit your goals before those 5 weeks.

I bet you will look marvelous fantastic that's a very basic cycle who bring ton of results without straining your body much.

Run that protocol ditch the clen you will feel and look amazing

Good luck if you run that protocol come back after and post your transformation it will be amazing if your products are legit and your diet is okay.
thanks appreciate it. i'll save it for later after i get my labs.

i've done some hard stimulants before and they have a calming effect on me, so i'm not worried about that. usually i go crazy if i'm not on anything

except that it isn't. You are in an alternate reality. You are a beta cuck. I am a man.
LOL those "alpha" and "beta" terms need not be spoken; it is apparent, like the way you been letting yourself lose control from what a fatty has been saying to you

I have read the 1st page.
Those guys are telling telling the truth.

Especially on your first cycles you wan a track calories and macros or else you won't improve that's guaranteed.
Later when you're more experienced you can stop tracking the macros because you will know what you need to eat to meet your goals.

Also working out without a program it's like you wanna drive to somewhere but there is no road to drive.

See it like this with a good training program, you will go from point A to point B without program you will not go anywhere just stay on point A.

Also if you plan to pct don't run the pct stay on testosterone for ever or else don't cycle at all but you can play with the fat burners.

Pct is a hell on earth. Cock doesn't work you don't wanna go to the gym you don't wanna follow your diet you're weak and fragile. Your state of mind will be fucked up completely.
I'm not saying that to you because you have mental illness.
It happens to everybody without exception maybe someone will get away for 1 2 cycles but after that we all have the same faith.
You don't wanna go through this believe me especially with the illness you will feel those bad symptoms x10 more intense.

So if you decide to Inject testosterone stay on that forever or don't bother at all play with some fat burners if you only want to lose fat you can also use the winstrol as a standalone you won't have big problems with this.

I have read the 1st page.
Those guys are telling telling the truth.

Especially on your first cycles you wan a track calories and macros or else you won't improve that's guaranteed.
Later when you're more experienced you can stop tracking the macros because you will know what you need to eat to meet your goals.

Also working out without a program it's like you wanna drive to somewhere but there is no road to drive.

See it like this with a good training program, you will go from point A to point B without program you will not go anywhere just stay on point A.

Also if you plan to pct don't run the pct stay on testosterone for ever or else don't cycle at all but you can play with the fat burners.

Pct is a hell on earth. Cock doesn't work you don't wanna go to the gym you don't wanna follow your diet you're weak and fragile. Your state of mind will be fucked up completely.
I'm not saying that to you because you have mental illness.
It happens to everybody without exception maybe someone will get away for 1 2 cycles but after that we all have the same faith.
You don't wanna go through this believe me especially with the illness you will feel those bad symptoms x10 more intense.

So if you decide to Inject testosterone stay on that forever or don't bother at all play with some fat burners if you only want to lose fat you can also use the winstrol as a standalone you won't have big problems with this.

excellent posts. We will take a look at his labs once they come back and if it turns out he has any type of mid range or low T then I agree with you that he has a good chance of making some pretty significant composition changes with some effort. OP has acknowledged he’s willing to follow some advice on macro/diet tracking and get a training plan.

excellent posts. We will take a look at his labs once they come back and if it turns out he has any type of mid range or low T then I agree with you that he has a good chance of making some pretty significant composition changes with some effort. OP has acknowledged he’s willing to follow some advice on macro/diet tracking and get a training plan.
You realize this he’s a troll right?

nope. no ban. just been sittin back watching you guys look stupid liking each others shitposts waiting for my labs LOL since there's literally nothing else to discuss here until that happens--
I'm not waiting for your labs you dope. I know you are a beta cuck troll.

I'm not waiting for your labs you dope. I know you are a beta cuck troll.
LOL. you're a troll since you've already admitted twice that you're not here for the discussion. there are better ways to draw attention to yourself, and plenty of other forums to troll.

if you haven't already noticed by now, i'm not really taking you seriously at all--usually what i'm saying to you is just to make myself laugh and to watch you dig your own grave.

but we all know in your heart that you want to know what's going on here. that's why you stay watching the thread so that you can always keep drawing attention to yourself no matter what anyone says. and i keep responding to you because the response i'm getting from you is just that entertaining

you are the embodiment of fragile "beta cuck troll"

LOL. you're a troll since you've already admitted twice that you're not here for the discussion. there are better ways to draw attention to yourself, and plenty of other forums to troll.

if you haven't already noticed by now, i'm not really taking you seriously at all--usually what i'm saying to you is just to make myself laugh and to watch you dig your own grave.

but we all know in your heart that you want to know what's going on here. that's why you stay watching the thread so that you can always keep drawing attention to yourself no matter what anyone says. and i keep responding to you because the response i'm getting from you is just that entertaining

you are the embodiment of fragile "beta cuck troll"
wrong, you are a beta cuck troll and no one should take you seriously.

wrong, I am alpha male and you are a beta cuck. I don't give a flying fuck what you do because you are an idiot troll.
you are all over my thread talking about you don't give a fuck about what i do. LMAO

damn that's the stupidest shit i heard all day

you are all over my thread talking about you don't give a fuck about what i do. LMAO

damn that's the stupidest shit i heard all day
Is it? I imagine you hear a lot of stupid shit in a day. You have certainly seen more stupid shit every time you type something.
You have it backwards beta cuck. I find it amusing the stupid shit you type and if you fuck yourself up because you are dumb, I will find that even more amusing.

Is it? I imagine you hear a lot of stupid shit in a day. You have certainly seem more stupid shit every time you type something.
You have it backwards beta cuck. I find it amusing the stupid shit you type and if you fuck yourself up because you are dumb, I will find that even more amusing.
yep whatever you say "zaddy"

well clearly your guys' intention is not to help. your intention is not "here is some help. i don't recommend this but, here's where you can find more information at www...." or even, "yeah that's not a good idea but maybe you can something weaker, generally just test supplement the first time." that would be "helping" .... but that's not what you're doing. what you're doing is "i know more than everyone else. and you're stupid. don't ask us again." and now this thread is turning into something else and it's just funny because i've already said i'm doing the cycle with or without your support and yet here we persist
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they’re better than yours.

Back