fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

Stop saying the roid rage bull shit and things referencing it. It’s a myth. I’m actually less of an asshole now than I was before I ever started. If you have a problem with people who use steroids or continue to spout debunked bs then why are you here? Oh yeah, to troll.
I dont doubt that you probably have mental illness but I doubt anything you e stated here is true.
To anyone that buys it or gives you the benefit of the doubt: You’re a fucking moron.
we’ve given advice. Stop rooting or whatever else.
I could care less what happens to you.
You literally admitted to trolling in one post and said this was copy/paste and that you just wanted a source but no one would give you one.
Do you guys not read everything before you respond.
again, anyone who believes this guy is a fucking idiot. How can anybody be so gullible?

I’ll guarantee this is that same faggot whi was asking about bulimia and if his face was androgenic.
trace the ip I promise it’s the same
i promised to stop responding to irrelevant comments, but fuck it because you're kinda crossing the line:

listen to yourself bro you have NO self awareness and at the same time you cannot see past your own two eyes. you already posted a useful list of suggestions that i have read and said thank you for.

this is my first time here and i found this website on reddit because i was looking for a seller because i live in the united states. then i was looking for advice for safety reasons on how to use what i bought and not knowing where to start, so i started this thread, which developed into a conversation

what i was saying about not being serious is that i was having fun with you and your boy because when you act like this, it is just funny and no one is intimidated by it online; it's the situation that is funny, not any comment in particular. the situation of me being an average dude just wanting to do better for myself but can't because i'm gettin raged at telling me that I'M FUCKING PSYCHO LOL and yet, i'm more well adjusted than both of you.

at this point of the thread, this is what a normal conversation between normal people looks like and how it develops; i know it must have been a while since you've seen something like a normal chit chat

trace my ip and all that if you want. i welcome it. because i've never been here before talking about ANYTHING, especially not bulimia

i promised to stop responding to irrelevant comments, but fuck it because you're kinda crossing the line:

listen to yourself bro you have NO self awareness and at the same time you cannot see past your own two eyes. you already posted a useful list of suggestions that i have read and said thank you for.

this is my first time here and i found this website on reddit because i was looking for a seller because i live in the united states. then i was looking for advice for safety reasons on how to use what i bought and not knowing where to start, so i started this thread, which developed into a conversation

what i was saying about not being serious is that i was having fun with you and your boy because when you act like this, it is just funny and no one is intimidated by it online; it's the situation that is funny, not any comment in particular. the situation of me being an average dude just wanting to do better for myself but can't because i'm gettin raged at telling me that I'M FUCKING PSYCHO LOL and yet, i'm more well adjusted than both of you.

at this point of the thread, this is what a normal conversation between normal people looks like and how it develops; i know it must have been a while since you've seen something like a normal chit chat

trace my ip and all that if you want. i welcome it. because i've never been here before talking about ANYTHING, especially not bulimia
Troll. Go take some some AI off cycle. Go take some test. You’re a troll. Nothing about you is normal. Nothing about you here is productive.
only an idiot would read through this and say, “ this guy might be legit. Maybe he does want help”.
DONT FEED THE TROLL

Troll. Go take some some AI off cycle. Go take some test. You’re a troll. Nothing about you is normal. Nothing about you here is productive.
only an idiot would read through this and say, “ this guy might be legit. Maybe he does want help”.
DONT FEED THE TROLL
the whole basis of my discussion is that i don't know anything. that means i am allowed to ask stupid questions

the whole basis of my discussion is that i don't know anything. that means i am allowed to ask stupid questions
This guy is an obvious troll. He back peddles when he gets called out.
You’re not clever. You’re not smart or special. You’re a troll. You’re a teenager living with your parents. It’s beyond obvious you’re bulimia boy with cherubism.

This guy is an obvious troll. He back peddles when he gets called out.
You’re not clever. You’re not smart or special. You’re a troll. You’re a teenager living with your parents. It’s beyond obvious you’re bulimia boy with cherubism.
then you just got played by what you just described. how does that make you feel? LOL

but really you're acting like whether i'm a troll is something of utmost highest importance to know. like your life's work is to know if i'm a troll. but the truth is that whether i am a troll does not matter at all; the fact does not add or subtract value from the discussion, which is turning into something else

who cares if i'm a troll? let it go and just let everyone who wants to discuss with him have their discussions

then you just got played by what you just described. how does that make you feel? LOL

but really you're acting like whether i'm a troll is something of utmost highest importance to know. like your life's work is to know if i'm a troll. but the truth is that whether i am a troll does not matter at all; the fact does not add or subtract value from the discussion, which is turning into something else

who cares if i'm a troll? let it go and just let everyone who wants to discuss with him have their discussions
He is warning other members about your bitch troll ass you nutcase.

The day I listen to a weak nutjob will never come troll. You STFU
giphy.gif

You aren't tracking your macros.

You have no idea how to weight train.

Worst of all, you aren't willing to correct your lack of education, and actually exert some real effort.

Almost no one here is "cheating", since we aren't competing in tested sports and beating the system. We're simply self medicating for the purpose of performance enhancement.

The icing on the cake is your mental instability, which will be compounded post cycle when your hormones crash.

You're reckless, uneducated, and this will certainly end badly for you. If you came here asking for advice and actually heeded that advice, it'd be entirely different, but you're clearly too stupid to listen to anyone here. You seemingly just want to fuck your life up.

You aren't tracking your macros.

You have no idea how to weight train.

Worst of all, you aren't willing to correct your lack of education, and actually exert some real effort.

Almost no one here is "cheating", since we aren't competing in tested sports and beating the system. We're simply self medicating for the purpose of performance enhancement.

The icing on the cake is your mental instability, which will be compounded post cycle when your hormones crash.

You're reckless, uneducated, and this will certainly end badly for you. If you came here asking for advice and actually heeded that advice, it'd be entirely different, but you're clearly too stupid to listen to anyone here. You seemingly just want to fuck your life up.
you're not much of a reader, are you?

all of that was discussed already. i heeded the advice. i said i'm getting at least lab work done first before trying anything. but i don't blame you for not reading everything since these two bros are filling up the discussion with garbage

and yes, PEDs are cheating. there are even regulations on them for this exact reason

and yes, PEDs are cheating. there are even regulations on them for this exact reason
Generally, when someone with a brain states an opinion, they understand the need for supporting evidence, and list a few supporting arguments in order to substantiate that opinion. When someone simply states an opinion without any supporting evidence, they're announcing their lack of intellect to the world.

Generally, when someone with a brain states an opinion, they understand the need for supporting evidence, and list a few supporting arguments in order to substantiate that opinion. When someone simply states an opinion without any supporting evidence, they're announcing their lack of intellect to the world.
giphy.gif

You really think your troll job has led to some deeper more important thing?
I believe you truly are delusional.

You really think your troll job has led to some deeper more important thing?
I believe you truly are delusional.
let me explain delusional to you, because i know a little something about it: you got delusions of grandeur, like "i'm the greatest. i'm jesus. i know everything. there is no one greater." then you got delusions of paranoia, "everyone's a troll. everyone wants to hurt me. there are cameras everywhere. i'm always being watched."

you've got both

let me explain delusional to you, because i know a little something about it: you got delusions of grandeur, like "i'm the greatest. i'm jesus. i know everything. there is no one greater." then you got delusions of paranoia, "everyone's a troll. everyone wants to hurt me. there are cameras everywhere. i'm always being watched."

you've got both
you have both of those plus you have the delusion of thinking you can read people. You can't.

I have only read the first post that the op has written.
My advice is.

If you're on psych meds imo don't run the clen. Clen brings nervousness high heart rate jitters etc.
If you're state of mind handle it then okay run it.
I'm always cutting down to 6-5% I haven't had the need to use clen to cut. Clen you use it for that last fat that doesn't fall off.

As far as your cycle.

You have fat on you so that means that you will aromatize easily.

So my suggestion is

Go for 1ml susta every week for 5-6 weeks. Most of the fat will be removed along with your other drugs and diet that assist the process.

After those 5 weeks you will up the dosage , your dosage will be 250mg x2 week so total 500mg susta per week.

You do that and you wanna eat some more protein along with that.
Focus on your training get stronger.

After 6 weeks on this dosage you wanna introduce the winstrol
You will use it 30-50mg everyday for 4-5 weeks. You can drop it faster if you hit your goals before those 5 weeks.

I bet you will look marvelous fantastic that's a very basic cycle who bring ton of results without straining your body much.

Run that protocol ditch the clen you will feel and look amazing

Good luck if you run that protocol come back after and post your transformation it will be amazing if your products are legit and your diet is okay.

Back