Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 134759

I thought this would be a fun thread to reminisce.

What were your favorite sources that retired, exited, or were busted?

1. Southern compounding
2. Colonial labs
3. And I know I’ll catch shit for this one, but triple b. Yeah the guy had a less than desirable attitude but he tested his products frequently and at the end he didn’t scam anyone

Retabolil
Redi Cat
Syrus (cdn ugl)
Those were my go to guys for years before they got busted. Any of the old timers will know!

M18

I thought this would be a fun thread to reminisce.

What were your favorite sources that retired, exited, or were busted?

1. Southern compounding
2. Colonial labs
3. And I know I’ll catch shit for this one, but triple b. Yeah the guy had a less than desirable attitude but he tested his products frequently and at the end he didn’t scam anyone
I have feel triple B will be back.

BodySynthetics aka Apotek
You’re another source that I wish would come back lol. I bought 7 bottles of caber from you right before you retired and I still have 6 lol. Set for the next few years lol

I have feel triple B will be back.
I hope so. It’s been almost a year now though, so I’m not super optimistic. I loved his gear though, he had good attention to detail.

JuicePal. Guy is cool AF, smart, and personable. Haven't found a good sub for a couple of things he had yet, and I've been trying. Fortunately though only a few of his are so far unmatched, came across a few really great guys past couple years.

Gotta say trip bc he supplied my first cycle. They say you always remember your first <3, trip popped my anabolic cherry.

Wonder what trip is doing right now. Sometimes I think abt him. Either in a holding cell somewhere. Or realized that cooking meth is more profitable and took on his own walter white alter-ego. Triple crystal solutions.

At least tweakers won't mind the pompous dickish attitude.

Gotta say trip bc he supplied my first cycle. They say you always remember your first <3, trip popped my anabolic cherry.

Wonder what trip is doing right now. Sometimes I think abt him. Either in a holding cell somewhere. Or realized that cooking meth is more profitable and took on his own walter white alter-ego. Triple crystal solutions.

At least tweakers won't mind the pompous dickish attitude.
He shut down very quickly and suddenly, but still refunded people. So I don’t think he got busted. I think he got scared or something in his personal life happened. Maybe a crazy ex found out about his business and he shut down to lay low for awhile or something.

Guy had great gear though. Kinda miss his vexing personality too ngl

Ohh boy so many of them.

First labs I used were Prison Body Gear and The Golden Ticket. From this forum Trip B although I was never on his jock like the fanboy club here. I felt something was off about him. I like Pristine and Symbiotics.

There used to be a guy named satchboogie and his emblem was the silver surfer. Best priced human gear from Europe re-mailed domestic. Miss that guy