Favorite sources who retired/exited/were busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
i miss juicepal it was by far my fav source

i still got a couple unopened vials
My favorite too... I ran his primo e 200 and got no pip with 2 cc and so I sent for testing without him(jp) or jano knowing the brand and it tested 207mg/ml. Pain free and made me look the best I ever looked. (Paired with his test and tren and winstrol )
If only juicepal stayed in Russia / Asia (China ?I'm guessing) Still to this day I can't find pip free primo e at 200mg/ml .
The best source of all time. And probably the biggest steroid source in USA history ... (Not surprising with how good his oils were)
The article says he was sentenced to 96 years but it's a typo, it's 96 months

32-year-old New York man James Charles Rivera was sentenced to 96 years in a federal prison for selling steroids for crypto on a deep web black market.

A press release published by the United States Department of Justice (DoJ) on Aug. 21 reveals that Rivera and his collaborators reportedly distributed anabolic steroids including Anadrol, Testosterone, Mesterolone, Halotestin and others under the “JuicePal” nickname.

The DoJ said Rivera “took in millions of dollars in virtual currency and cash as proceeds from thousands of sales.”

In February, Rivera plead guilty to conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and conspiracy to launder monetary instruments. In his plea agreement he admitted that he and his accomplices processed thousands of orders and received at least nearly 451 Bitcoin (BTC) — equivalent to nearly $11.75 million as of press time

You might also like: Deep web darknet market administrator pleads guilty in US

In addition to selling those illegal substances on deep web black markets, Rivera also distributed them through encrypted messaging platforms in exchange for crypto and fiat currency.

The press release does not specify how cash payments were processed, but a separate report by Deep Web-focused news outlet Darknetlive suggests that cash was sent to his collaborators by mail who would deliver to him the money after subtracting their share.

Rivera managed client relations and forwarded orders to his accomplices responsible for manufacturing the substances and processing the orders. His operation came to an end with his arrest on Dec. 10, 2021 at the F. Kennedy International Airport.

ANd the other article

HSI San Diego, multiagency case sends leader of international steroid distribution scheme to prison for 8 years​

SAN DIEGO — A New York man was sentenced in federal court on Aug. 28 to 96 months in prison for leading a scheme to distribute steroids around the world and launder the substantial proceeds through cash and cryptocurrency. Special agents from Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration investigated this case.
“This lengthy sentence is the result of an investigation into a complex global illicit counterfeit steroid production and distribution network that spanned several years, which concluded with the dismantlement of both the known U.S. and British networks of operation,” said HSI San Diego Special Agent in Charge Chad Plantz. “The egregious criminal conspiracy attempted to utilize encrypted communications, cryptocurrencies and an elaborate network of co-conspirators to obfuscate operational activity in the U.S. and abroad. I thank the several federal partners that came together to support HSI — most notably U.S. Postal Inspection Service and the Food and Drug Administration — to dismantle these operations.”
According to admissions in the plea agreement, James Charles Rivera, 32, of New York, operated on the dark web under the moniker “JuicePal.” He arranged and directed the distribution of steroids in nearly every state in the United States, as well as to Canada, Germany, Australia, and countries in the United Kingdom and the European Union from 2018 to 2021. He used encrypted communications and internet access methods to avoid detection and took in millions of dollars in virtual currency and cash as proceeds from thousands of sales. Rivera also worked with several co-conspirators in the United States who were responsible for manufacturing steroids, shipping them to customers, receiving cash payments and forwarding proceeds to him. Rivera, a U.S. citizen, ran the operation for years while living abroad.
“This defendant thought he could hide his international steroid distribution network and money laundering by operating on the dark web, but we have shined a bright light on his crimes,” said acting U.S. Attorney Andrew Haden.
“The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is committed to identifying, investigating and disrupting these criminal organizations to protect our communities from the distribution of these dangerous drugs through our postal system,” said Los Angeles Postal Inspector in Charge Carroll Harris.
This case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Owen Roth.
This case is the result of ongoing efforts by the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF), a partnership that brings together the combined expertise and unique abilities of federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. The principal mission of the OCDETF program is to identify, disrupt, dismantle, and prosecute high-level members of drug trafficking, weapons trafficking and money laundering organizations and enterprises.

Does anyone remember TSG from the dnm? He was on sst for awhile then quit because all his gear was mixed with other shit. Floaters.

I believe he's re branded in sst now because his labels are IDENTICAL

Juicepal was good. Used him for a while.

It makes me angry that he is in federal prison. I know, I know, that is the risk he took, but I think it is immoral to throw him in prison when he provided something folks wanted and did a quality job of it in a world where so many others provide poor quality.