Favorite Testosterone only dosage

Favorite Testosterone weekly dose

• Total voters

lukiss96

My favorite Testosterone dosage is 400mg weekly of either cypionate, undecanoate or enanthate ester. It gives me everything I need and want - size, strength, feeling on steroids, sex drive, motivation, muscle fullness, aesthetics without too much bloat or water retention like higher dosages or other steroids. I love it.

P.S. this is just for fun thread, to see what dose most people like. It doesn't have to be the most optimal or best or healthiest. Just most fun for you.

200-250 cruise/maintenance.

500-750max on cycle, tryed 1000 but noticed 500-750 is just fine especially if I have a little bit of another compound or 2 added.

250-375/week when cutting with tren in the mix

500 for general all around purposes and well being

750 for bulking. Not a fan of the water bloat though, but the gains/strength are fun

For me 500 seems like the best dose. No sides, blood work looks perfect, could definitely run 500 for a long long time.

I am trying a gram of test currently, but to soon for an honest review. So far side effect free only 3 weeks in tho.

For me 500 seems like the best dose. No sides, blood work looks perfect, could definitely run 500 for a long long time.

I am trying a gram of test currently, but to soon for an honest review. So far side effect free only 3 weeks in tho.
With the 1000 mgs a week Any Ai or Primo with it ?

What’s your BF % approx ?

With the 1000 mgs a week Any Ai or Primo with it ?

What’s your BF % approx ?
I am taking 1mg of adex with each shot. So 2mg total. Idk my bf% everyone goes to low so I’ll go high at 15%, changed my pfp to a recent pic, so you can judge my BF% 195 pounds this morning I’m a 5’7 manlet.

I am taking 1mg of adex with each shot. So 2mg total. Idk my bf% everyone goes to low so I’ll go high at 15%, changed my pfp to a recent pic, so you can judge my BF% 195 pounds this morning I’m a 5’7 manlet.
Thanks for the reply, lookin jacked !! Just was curious. as I wasn’t sure if you were doing a gram with no Ai.

Thanks for the reply, lookin jacked !! Just was curious. as I wasn’t sure if you were doing a gram with no Ai.
Thanks bro!
For me I’ve found that I need 1mg of adex per 500mg of test. This is the highest I’ve ran test tho, so when I do bloods in a couple weeks I’ll have a better idea if that holds true at the higher doses. So far so good.

lol. The answer is absolutely no, cannot run a g no AI.

Theres no point to run a G of test. Use 200-300 as a base and stack a compound or two to reach your goals.

If your goal is to pack on mass try some NPP with it. I’m always a fan of Primo too, can never go wrong throwing that in

lol. The answer is absolutely no, cannot run a g no AI.

Theres no point to run a G of test. Use 200-300 as a base and stack a compound or two to reach your goals.

If your goal is to pack on mass try some NPP with it. I’m always a fan of Primo too, can never go wrong throwing that in
I wasn’t saying you can or you can’t, I was asking him as he didn’t include it. Also yes you can run a gram of test depending on how high you want your estrogen to go and also you can toss in 700 mgs of primo.

Many will disagree with your no point, just run 200-300 test and everything else on top.

Can def go wrong with Primo with the libifi dump, multiple members who have ran it and yes, checked their E2, say Primo nuked their libido.

Everyone is built different and gets affected differently.

Sponsors

Latest posts