Hadron

So I’m fresh off of TRT because the clinic I went to doubled their rates. It was flat out too expensive so I’ll be doing it myself for 1/4 or less the cost. Pretty sure they water down their stuff anyway.
I’m looking to add something to it for a bit to help with a back injury. It isn’t skeletal as far as any chiropractor or doctor can tell me, so I’m thinking lingering muscular or soft tissue of some kind.
I’m approaching 40 and have never used anything but clinical trt, so I’m fairly new. Suggestions for a stack with test e to help with repair and maybe get into the gym for the first time in many years? I was thinking of tren and some sort of antiestrogen. The clinic used to give me anastrozole, but I don’t see it on any websites.

I would LOVE to do a round of hgh, but damn it seems hard to find. Been browsing through the forums most of the night and found an interesting place. Good lab results on here, but they don’t sell. You have to “find a dealer.” Going to keep grinding.

Are you ready to try Tren just sporadically out of no where?
Guy I work with used tren with really good results. Which tren exactly, I’m not sure. He went from a tubby guy to a pretty jacked dude relatively fast.
I read up on it a little after he told me what he was on. I think it could be really beneficial to me. I wouldn’t start out using nearly as much as he did. Once I see how I react, I’d change things up.
As mentioned above, HGH would be preferable, but it seems to be hard to get and it’s pretty expensive. I might try test and tren for a bit and then try to get a good source for hgh.

Guy I work with used tren with really good results. Which tren exactly, I’m not sure. He went from a tubby guy to a pretty jacked dude relatively fast.
I read up on it a little after he told me what he was on. I think it could be really beneficial to me. I wouldn’t start out using nearly as much as he did. Once I see how I react, I’d change things up.
As mentioned above, HGH would be preferable, but it seems to be hard to get and it’s pretty expensive. I might try test and tren for a bit and then try to get a good source for hgh.
Well I mean, of course experimentation is what we’re all doing. But I’d want a clear schedule before starting trenbolone. I was gonna start yesterday, but my three kids are sick. So if I take weirdly to it, I won’t put my wife through three sick kids and an angry sexual deviant of a husband.

So I’m fresh off of TRT because the clinic I went to doubled their rates. It was flat out too expensive so I’ll be doing it myself for 1/4 or less the cost. Pretty sure they water down their stuff anyway.
I’m looking to add something to it for a bit to help with a back injury. It isn’t skeletal as far as any chiropractor or doctor can tell me, so I’m thinking lingering muscular or soft tissue of some kind.
I’m approaching 40 and have never used anything but clinical trt, so I’m fairly new. Suggestions for a stack with test e to help with repair and maybe get into the gym for the first time in many years? I was thinking of tren and some sort of antiestrogen. The clinic used to give me anastrozole, but I don’t see it on any websites.
If I were you I would spend 6 months reading this forum and you will have the info you need.

Well I mean, of course experimentation is what we’re all doing. But I’d want a clear schedule before starting trenbolone. I was gonna start yesterday, but my three kids are sick. So if I take weirdly to it, I won’t put my wife through three sick kids and an angry sexual deviant of a husband.
Yeah, that’s something he mentioned. Felt like a savage animal and had to have it every second of the day.
My wife is pretty good at taking care of my needs. She’s actually a little disappointed right now because the labido has tanked since I quit the clinic trt. I may need to go back periodically till I find a good source.

Simply based off this post you should probably spend 6+ months minimum researching..

Only 1 kind of tren attached to different esters. Same with everything else basically.

DONT recommend the tren on a first blast

If you haven’t been in the gym for many years, you should just start there. Stay on TRT/cruise dose for 6 months and get lean first. Then I would just double the TRT dose. I also suggest, as previously suggested, take the 6 months on cruise to read up, not just “most of the night.” Plenty of places to source GH here, not sure what you missed.

This is gold.

Good luck