Floaters in gear, what are they? What CAN they be? Ways to deal with them?

Sure, have your own favorite drug dealer but that they really care about their customers bullshit out of the way. Treat it the way it is, a drug deal, nothing else.

This, I think is where you're projecting your feelings onto others. I'm not confused about Tracy or anyone being my friend, I don't do business with friends, nor do I invest my feelings into business relationships.

You're suggesting that I and others treat it like a drug deal, which I wholly agree with. My point is that certain drug dealers excel at that endeavor, others less so, and it's important to be discerning. They are all not the same.

This is the last I'll post on this because I don't seem to be communicating my point effectively and I fully expect you to respond by explaining yet again that Tracy is not my friend.

Homophobia is the norm around here until the sweet tren discounts start rolling in, then it switches to misogyny. What'd you expect?

To my count there are like 4 women and 1 trans-male here. No idea how many gay.

99% are meatheads, fatties, or skinny guys trying to look like they lift.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.

This, I think is where you're projecting your feelings onto others. I'm not confused about Tracy or anyone being my friend, I don't do business with friends, nor do I invest my feelings into business relationships.

You're suggesting that I and others treat it like a drug deal, which I wholly agree with. My point is that certain drug dealers excel at that endeavor, others less so, and it's important to be discerning. They are all not the same.

This is the last I'll post on this because I don't seem to be communicating my point effectively and I fully expect you to respond by explaining yet again that Tracy is not my friend.
To be honest, I couldn’t care less either. Just go buy drugs, inject, workout and make sure you get your macros.

That’s the extent of how special these guys are to me lol. Have a good one.