Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Foundations of Mass (U.S. Raw Components)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Foundations of Mass, Aug 28, 2019.

1. They're all 500 mg.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  2. Jwole33

Jwole33 Member

It depends on the temperature

3. As well as which hemisphere you live in. Depending on where you're located, the tilt of the Earth and the resulting gravitational pull can cause most raws (not EQ or adex) to seperate, pulling some of the constituents from the top of the raws to the bottom.

But for most people, still 500 mg.

Logan44551 and Jwole33 like this.
  4. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you can figure out this little word problem you can figure out the potency of the raws:

IMG_7330.JPG

5. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You might get want to head over to the home brew section and do some reading. If your not sure on that aspect, you're going to want to read up on filtration and sterilization. Along with weights, measures and how to calculate

6. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

You must be absolutely retarded.

1g raw = 1000mg
    10g raw = 10,000mg

Mix 1g raw with roughly 10ml oil/solvent and you have 100mg per ML.

7. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Wait a minute.. SHES NOT BAKING AT ALL!?

8. Thats what I was looking for. Thanks. I am New to even thinking of brewing for myself.

so 2.5 grams of Test C for 250mg per 10ml right?

Cool now I can home brew. I'm gonna mix some up tonight in my bathtub and shoot in in my ass. I'll post bloods soon

9. I would be careful with doing any kind of melt-tests, I know the first thing we learned in high school chemistry about melt-tests is that if you have anything less than a perfectly pure product you are not going to get a reading that is congruent with the expected melting point.

Also, you need a thermometer specifically designed for measuring chemical temps, not biological temps.

You also need a melting point device if you want to get a reading that close to what the USP has listed for the specific chemical (and it's acceptable variance).

TLDR:

If you don't have this:
    [​IMG]

and this:
    [​IMG]

You may not get a good reading.

Sdryx likes this.
  10. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Definitely not that simple, you have to account for the volume the raw powder displaces, ratios of solvents, etc. but I’m thinking you probably know all of this already, and I’ve been ninja trolled. Lol

Logan44551 likes this.

11. Sorry Bro!....Bored at work! gotta pass the time.

Logan44551 and Robby550 like this.
  12. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Im fukn rollin here. I thought He was joking but guess not. Maybe he should stay away from steroids @Stinkfinger1112

13. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Lmao. Ya got me too. Good one

14. OK guys on a serious note though is there a test for arsenic and or lead? Something we all could do at home instead of sending out to a lab?

15. BigBaldBeardGuy

That’s a good question that’s been debated.

Someone brought it up in a thread last summer.

If I remember correctly, AnabolicLab used to test for metals but then stopped doing it because they never detected any in the samples they ran.

16. janoshik

janoshik Member

I'm fairly sure it was me who said that. Or maybe both me and AL?

I stopped testing for heavy metals regularly because of the very same reason before AL came into existence.

17. BigBaldBeardGuy

Yes. You’re right Jano. Sorry about that, I remember the thread I just forgot that you had given the same feedback too.

The presence of metals in our steroids seems to have been overblown.

janoshik likes this.
  18. Joedaddy5150

Joedaddy5150 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

iamnightowl likes this.
  19. Cityofgrit and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  20. Lel I think he just did that for size comparison. That being said, boy needs some better fitting Jeans.

and a fitted sheet on his bed, what are you, a fucking monster?

kanemarko, Sdryx and MisterSuperGod like this.