Gear Church - Any info on this lab

The website is a scam site and has nothing to do with me.

I've posted in both forums I'm on about this as soon as I found out about it. The top sticky on ASF specifically.

I'm currently working on getting them taken down but it may take a bit longer as there are a few routes I'm going through to make sure it stays down.

Anyway, as CompoundLifts31 said contact me at either gearchurch@tutanota.com or gearchurch@protonmail.com and please include your user name and that you posted on MESO about getting scammed.
I will see if there is anything that can be done.

Sorry this happened to you man.

@gearchurch are you open to order for new customers? I know on AAS forums there is a post limit but Im not as active there as I on some other sites

@gearchurch are you open to order for new customers? I know on AAS forums there is a post limit but Im not as active there as I on some other sites

If you haven’t heard back from him, you’ll need to go to ASF and you need to have like 50 posts I believe. Then you can ask the rep for a price list and order info.

If you haven’t heard back from him, you’ll need to go to ASF and you need to have like 50 posts I believe. Then you can ask the rep for a price list and order info.

You need 100 posts. Not sure if they only accept that post count on ASF or if they will accept Meso posts.

I just started using Gear Church myself and been awesome so far. I went with GC because he seems to be the best reviewed and used sponsor on ASF. I couldn’t find any bad reviews on any forums for him.

He ships with Amazon speeds and always replied via email within 24-36hrs.

Well reviewed at UG as well. However, I couldn’t even get a list emailed with under 100 posts. “Will not proceed.”

Well reviewed at UG as well. However, I couldn’t even get a list emailed with under 100 posts. “Will not proceed.”

I spent a couple days getting my post count up just so I could order from them since I knew they were so well reviewed and trusted.