Gear Church - Any info on this lab

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Scout8541, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Damn man I’m on one today lol been working nights and took some armodafinil lol. At least I know I’ll be getting shit done tonight but it won’t be work haha. I’m only three hours late to work already may as well shave my chest before heading in. The perce of being in management lol.

2. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

lol GC- did you see his latest response to you and I believe swole in the source section- he said he wasnt going to put up with your disrespect- you guys are in trouble

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  3. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Haha nah I missed it man. Uh oh - I'm scared!

Dude also thinks he's gonna diet for 20% bodyfat down to shredded on only 300g protein and trace carbs/fats without plateauing...good luck with that one lol. You can't drug your metabolism into working haha cracks me up

Scandinavian Blood likes this.
  4. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Lol I didn’t see that but I’m definitely going to have to take a look now and be sure to comment on that lol

GarlicChicken likes this.
  5. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

wait you mean if I take steroids I still have to diet and put in the work? Wtf then what’s the point I thought they would do that for me?!?!?! Lol

Scandinavian Blood likes this.
  6. Oh yeah SuperTed lmao I remember that guy lmao
    Yeah I'm glad we have each other's back bro
    I still hate what happened to Tone. He was at legit ass dude, but I believe he's Ina bad situation now.
    It's funny because I was just thinking about him the other night.There was a thread over at ASF abiut postal inspectors knocking on people's doors. One member commented that of your shit breaks open and leaks, they'll open it up. Well, they wrapped mine in a bag with a "sorry, it's the holidays letter." Well, long story short, I received some broken, leaking shampoo from Tone and he went over the top for me. Dude was the originator of Mig840. I'll give him praise for that at least.

7. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Nah dude just pin 3cc of whatever you feel like every day and you'll get jacked and tan!

8. murray312

murray312 Member

I dunno bro had some of those acetropoin bluetops and my igf was 198. I've been up into 300 in the past. Between that and the 500mgdl off 250mgs Week of psl test e and getting treated like I wanted free shit I didn't even continue to pursue it. I just took the loss and moved away from the board. So I think the paid sponsors know nothing is gonna happen to them.

9. Did you post these bloods up?

GarlicChicken likes this.
  10. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Yeah I would've called horseshit on those. I've got one out for those cocksuckers lol. Selling GHRPs as GH and shit

11. Whose that? Ace Labs?
    Bones and company?

12. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Think so. Maybe I'm confusing the sources that are all actually the same one. Let me check

13. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Yeah I take that one back. I'm confusing it with Alliance.

Ace just had bad labs

14. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

For anyone wondering, the GHRP comment is referring to Alliance raws

15. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

GC is the fucking guy. #facts

16. I PMed you

17. murray312

murray312 Member

No. My test level was crashed my girl got attacked by a dog I was trying to deal with vision at the same time and I just said fuck it. Having one lab accuse me of scamming I wasn't gonna go and try to argue with anither. My whole set of labs was fucked lol

18. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

you are starting to sound a little like this guy that got banned at asf Bombr2
    does your gf also stink and are you allergic to coconut oil and work?

but seriously (assuming you arent bombr) it does suck to get underdosed shit and have people point you out as the problem.

19. I think that's where you messed up
    If you did labs, which proved you had something under dosed, Vision would've taken care of you. He's a stand up member over there bro.

20. murray312

murray312 Member

I showed home brother that's why I'm still butt hurt about it. He told me to retest bloods here cost 150$ each shot. Then he told me to send the remaining vials to a "vet" who would try them to see how they are. This was after 4 days going back and forth and not getting any responses. I should have posted them on the forum but I was trying to be discreet for some stupid reason.