Gear Church - Any info on this lab

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Scout8541, Dec 6, 2019.

1. You have no idea on what's going on here actually. GC thinks this is someone from the past. If you catch my tone, you'll know who I'm talking about. I think he'll just be refunded.
    GC is solid af and has been for years. Just not worth the risk with some shit that went down about a year ago

GarlicChicken and murray312 like this.
  2. murray312

murray312 Member

I def understand you Im following it all in both forums. G.c. is a solid dude I thought it was strange from the start.

3. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

I believe this is past thinks lol. Notice who's been absent since yesterday...

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  4. murray312

murray312 Member

I have a different handle in asf. I stopped sourcing there when my bloods on psl test e we're garbage and vision treated me like a fuckin scammer. I've used. G.c. and If I were to ever go back to an asf source I would use him again.my bloods we're always on.

5. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

If you order from PSL domestic then your taking a gamble already. It blows my mind that still dudes try the domestic side. International is always solid domestic is 50/50

murray312 likes this.
  6. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Like I’ve been saying all along.... there’s a reason for everything and eventually everything comes to light

7. murray312

murray312 Member

Definitely. I didn't know about the domestic issue at the time. Live and learn. I'll randomly get butt hurt about it once in awhile like a jealous ex girlfriend or some shit. But yeah hormones.

8. getswole89

getswole89 Member

International is all good until you get a customs letter

9. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'm on ASF but not extremely active. I have seen some sources called out on there, but not sure if some sources are protected like PM. I see some members from ASF here, maybe they can provide the truth.

10. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

I agree especially now i don’t even bother with international

11. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

I’ve said this before, I’ve been on asf going on two years. Idk how it was before I was a member I heard from a few sources were protected. Since I’ve been there I’ve called out multiple sources for shady shit. The source themselves or the sources rep have the ability to delete post but they usually don’t because they want to correct the problem for everyone to see. Some sources such as ppl have deleted my post in which case I then just make the thread and say what I have to say in the pit. Not even mods delete from the pit, only a couple of the super mods have the ability to but they let everything ride. I will say though if your going to call a source out you better have proof ie bloodwork, e mails, ext. if someone tries calling a source out off of feel they will be flamed. I can agree with that to a certain extent but I do feel not someone is a well respected member and for example I get some tren ace from a lab that is clearly trash I should be able to say this shit is fucking trash I want a refund or a replacement. I wouldn’t exactly be able to say it like that but I could say I didn’t care for the tren ace from xyz labs it didn’t meet my expectations. I have a couple threads on asf calling sources out for bullshit. A log I was going to run for hu pharma comes to mind, that was a disaster. Also have a ppl thread in the pit because when I called panda out he kept deleting my post or edited them to say “ I love panda cock” lol. If I’ve ever had an issue up to this point I’ve always been made whole. Thoes issues mainly all came when I was newer to asf and was stupid enough to shop around. I stick to about 5 sources maybe now for all of my orders and I haven’t had issues since. I’d honestly say their are more good labs on asf than bad but asf has so many sponsors they definitely have their fair share of shit labs.

12. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Thanks man. I remember seeing Ace getting called out recently. Good to know about ASF.

13. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

I can’t knock you for that I’ve been their myself. Like I said in my post above I stick to the same handful of labs now and have no complaints. Even still if I’m ordering I read all current post on asf and any other boards the source may be on as well as possibly reach out to some members who recently ordered just to make sure nothings changed. It happens all the time everywhere a source will be great and then all of a sudden the complaints and low bloods start pooping up. In that event not much you can do it’s just shit luck and hopefully the source makes it right and doesn’t disappear

GarlicChicken and murray312 like this.
  14. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Lol I put Ace on blast for GH caused extreme hunger upon injection. Yeah that's GH buddy...

Oh yeah, that was the same kid that chopped his own nipples off

Tiredandhot and Jswole220 like this.
  15. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Yea man he came in hot with some damn good generics and his oils were good as well. For about the past year I haven’t heard not one good thing about his gh it’s been mediocre at best. I’ve heard his aas are still on point but personally I wouldn’t bother. If he’s selling shit gh knowingly then what else will he do. What’s funny is when a member post low bloods on his gh he always has the same response. He post his jano reports and says how they are tested at 98.9% purity lol I’ve called him out for that because the test are all several months to years old. He then tries saying it’s all the same batch nothings changed lol. Like anyone is going to believe the gh you tested a year ago is the exact same gh someone would receive. Some people are just naive though you see it all the time a lab will have hplc test on say test e from 9 moths prior so the person automatically assumes oh this is a safe bet I can order away lol. I take jano results with a grain of salt as is and if the source is the one who sent it in for testing it holds the same weight to me as the source saying my gear is gtg order away lol. I’ve seen some members send in blind samples that jano has tested and gotten back results in the same range so he’s obviously cleaned his act up to some extent but we all know he is a conman and can be bought. Like I said in a previous post what do you think is going to happen when a source sends a sample in with his labs name attached to the e mail and the sample is labeled test p 1-100mg? Said source sends a few extra bucks and boom test results come back 101.9mg per ml. I will say I believe juice pal sends in honest, true blind samples because I’ve seen two of his items posted that were also sent in from friends in the same couple weeks and the results matched

16. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

I hate when stuff starts pooping up. Gets shitty real quick lol

Bluewhistle likes this.
  17. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Forgot to add though you’re definitely correct about how PSL first approaches issues. At first the customers always either scamming or doesn’t know what they are doing. If you don’t prove you know what your talking about and not scamming your screwed. I can see to an extent where vision is coming from when he told me he approaches situations like that because of all the reverse scam attempts but it just makes you wonder how many guys got screwed because maybe they weren’t the most knowledgeable on aas or maybe they weren’t good at trying to articulate their situation.

GarlicChicken likes this.
  18. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

It’s never an isolated issue either it seems. What I don’t agree with is when people say don’t post about it contact a rep or the source. Ok that’s cool and all that I’ll be taken care of but what about the next guy? Perfect example if I pull bloods on a sources test cyp right and my bloods come back extremely low. They replace my cyp with E that’s properly dosed. Ok cool I’m good now but you never made a post asking people to contact you who order cyp in that timeframe and it’s not listed as out of stock on your list/website. I say fuck that post your bloods/or situation as well as contact the source

tauras66 likes this.
  19. And ninja turtle James bond disappears...

murray312 likes this.
  20. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Shit bro we knew this would happen. Now what’s fucked is he will be back in a few weeks under a different handle and know that people are on to him. Asf has a great fucking team of investigators though as well as meso lol. He picked the worst two forums to join for his situation, you don’t get shit past these two places. Speaking of which remember that dude ted that posted picks of a shredded ass 60yo dude? Quickly people searched the picture and found it attached to supplement companies or work out equipment? Lol boy that was some funny shit lol he made it easy though. I will say his pwo blends were unique as fuck and . He sent me two d bol/ m tren ( sorry meso yes I accepted free samples lol) and they were damn good. I didn’t trust him though so i re filtered them myself with a syringe filter and I for damn sure didn’t bother to leave him a review which I told him from the beginning go ahead send me some of you want but im only leaving a review if it’s trash.

GarlicChicken likes this.