"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Yeah, my igf-1 was 511 after 30 days of 2iu ED and 2-3 days at 3iu ED. Pinned 3iu at 5:30am and had bloods drawn at 8:30am.

What was YOUR BASLINE IGF?

People need to understand much like ones TT level IGF values vary considerably.

Moreover the GH/IGF dose response curve also varies A LOT between individuals.

Ergo it's a bad idea to fall for the bro notion the quality of a GH product can be reasonably well ascertained based on IGF levels alone.

The point much like fT and TT levels are complimentary so to are serum IGF and GH analytical assays.

Finally I'll also mention, for several reasons, post pinning serum GH assays border on being WORTHLESS as a means of quality assessment.

Last edited:
I just spoke with TP and he has no problem being involved if there is a problem. He has no problem paying for more testing out of his own pocket as long as he can be assured that the testing is legit and the samples are legit. He knows mands and thinks highly of him. So I will be sending mands contact information where he can contact TP and they can verify that the sample tested was an authentic sample and how to proceed further with determining what happened and how to conduct further testing. That way I don't need to be directly involved since everyone trusts mands and TP is willing to work him directly.

Thank you muscle

I just spoke with TP and he has no problem being involved if there is a problem. He has no problem paying for more testing out of his own pocket as long as he can be assured that the testing is legit and the samples are legit. He knows mands and thinks highly of him. So I will be sending mands contact information where he can contact TP and they can verify that the sample tested was an authentic sample and how to proceed further with determining what happened and how to conduct further testing. That way I don't need to be directly involved since everyone trusts mands and TP is willing to work him directly.

You should always get a baseline. Without that you never know if elevated or not.

Hey PD. I got my baseline igf1. I'll post that one with the new one. Next week. I was a 94 83-233. Sunday will be 3 weeks. Is that good enough time for bloods? And how long after pin for bloods?

4-6 weeks is the MINIMUM waiting interval required to substantiate a reliable GH/IGF dose response relationship.

That means the dosage must NOT vary, but remain constant, for at least 4-6 weeks before obtaining an IGF level.

In fact the LONGER you wait the BETTER, for up to 6 months.

The latter being the relative norm in those supplementing GH for growth retardation.

Last edited:
Some of you guys give Muscle so much shit, I don't understand it, at all.

Him and I have had quite a few conversations over time via PM (not pro muscle). Never once, not once, did he try and sell me on Greys. Actually, the only time we talked about them was when TP was MIA for me and I remembered he knew TP.... He was helpful in resolving the issue. Furthermore, her certainly isn't a shill for TP as he SUGGESTED I look into PD if I was having issues with TP.... In short, TP fucked me over in a way, and had a terrible resolution to his obvious fuck up. Muscle helped resolve the issue due to our mutual friends and his pull with TP.... He simply said "Hey, if you like the greys, there's this platinum direct guy as well."

Bonus, for those who care... He also has mentioned a few times to me the only GH he finds to outshine Greys and Seros is Genotropin pens.... Is he a Genotropin rep too? Sometimes you guys shock me. So, who is he a REP for? My guess, no one. The dude just loves GH and all thins about it.... I think he's fascinated by it all, and is genuinely passionate about learning and education. I'm not some fucking retard who hasn't been around the block, and I can smell a shill from 10 miles away. I wouldn't speak with him in private the way I do, if I had one sense he was a shill. He is doing what he feels is right and connecting Mands with TP, as we trust Mands. What the fuck else do you guys expect from the guy?

I'll be getting bloods on the batch of Greys from PD a few of us are clearly running. I will have been on 10ius a day for 3 weeks tomorrow, most likely pulling bloods Monday. Also, a vial from this batch will be tested, to in a sense, have a 1 2 punch to further test the same batch. I'll need to do some serious digging and see if I can find a baseline bloodwork from not too long ago. Problem being, I've been on seros or greys for over 2 years now.... So, that is what it is.

4-6 weeks is the MINIMUM waiting interval required to substantiate a reliable GH/IGF dose response relationship.

That means the dosage must NOT vary, but remain constant, for at least 4-6 weeks before obtaining an IGF level.

In fact the LONGER you wait the BETTER, for up to 6 months.

The latter being the relative norm in those supplementing GH for growth retardation.
Jim, can GH for that timespan help with all forms of retardation? Thanks :)

Him and I have had quite a few conversations over time via PM (not pro muscle). Never once, not once, did he try and sell me on Greys. Actually, the only time we talked about them was when TP was MIA for me and I remembered he knew TP.... He was helpful in resolving the issue. Furthermore, her certainly isn't a shill for TP as he SUGGESTED I look into PD if I was having issues with TP.... In short, TP fucked me over in a way, and had a terrible resolution to his obvious fuck up. Muscle helped resolve the issue due to our mutual friends and his pull with TP.... He simply said "Hey, if you like the greys, there's this platinum direct guy as well."

Bonus, for those who care... He also has mentioned a few times to me the only GH he finds to outshine Greys and Seros is Genotropin pens.... Is he a Genotropin rep too? Sometimes you guys shock me. So, who is he a REP for? My guess, no one. The dude just loves GH and all thins about it.... I think he's fascinated by it all, and is genuinely passionate about learning and education. I'm not some fucking retard who hasn't been around the block, and I can smell a shill from 10 miles away. I wouldn't speak with him in private the way I do, if I had one sense he was a shill. He is doing what he feels is right and connecting Mands with TP, as we trust Mands. What the fuck else do you guys expect from the guy?

I'll be getting bloods on the batch of Greys from PD a few of us are clearly running. I will have been on 10ius a day for 3 weeks tomorrow, most likely pulling bloods Monday. Also, a vial from this batch will be tested, to in a sense, have a 1 2 punch to further test the same batch. I'll need to do some serious digging and see if I can find a baseline bloodwork from not too long ago. Problem being, I've been on seros or greys for over 2 years now.... So, that is what it is.
Thanks. I agree

wunder, look at what muscle did to Dr J the last time he and mands had a testing thread. his behavior was totally uncalled for.

I had been around these generic gh debates and I know why all sides feels strongly about their point of view. If we refrain from personal attacks since all involved are respected members of their community, it will be productive. I have full confidence in Mands and Dr Jim. They can handle themselves. We shall let the pieces fall where they may fall. I know Mands had been working on finding consistent good generic since I started coming around meso few years back.His only goal imho is finding good cheap gh,If there is any. Let see if any of the generics tests are good not just tp's greys

I totally agree, and I'd like to thank Dr J and mands for doing all the work, it's great for the board and the members