"Generic" GH ASSAYS

I would compare generic, non-reconstituted, GH most closely to Serostims in terms of their required storage. Per the Serostim manual:

STABILITY AND STORAGE

Before reconstitution: Vials of Serostim® and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°-30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.

After Reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP: The reconstituted solution should be used immediately and any unused portion should be discarded.

After Reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol): The reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (2-8oC/36-46oF) for up to 14 days.

Avoid freezing reconstituted vials of Serostim®.

I don't think you have to worry TOO much, assuming the temps weren't OUT of control.

In mid 90s where I'm at.

Okay I have it figured out and it all came back to me.

The grey top was purchased by me from a member of another forum. When I purchased them I was told they were the grey tops from TP.

He is a long time member and trustworthy from another board. If he said they were from TP then I would imagine they were.

There you go. I'm sorry for the brain fart but it was a few months back.

mands

Ok mine are from PD.
Not sure if that makes a difference

I have grey I got recently from PD and TP. Same May ones from PD unmarked boxes from TP. Let me know if I can help.

I have grey I got recently from PD and TP. Same May ones from PD unmarked boxes from TP. Let me know if I can help.
ehhh not trying to be a dick but I think more vet/older members should do it. Since many trust them more.

One day young one, one day...

I would like to add the multiple kits I received on the greys were in plain white boxes. This isn't unusual by any means as sometimes labels are shipped separately.

mands

ehhh not trying to be a dick but I think more vet/older members should do it. Since many trust them more.

One day young one, one day...

I figured as much. Just thought I'd offer, because I bought from both within a week. PD's seem to have had an effect on sleep and some hunger. Only 2.5 iu for me and 1 iu for my woman.

I would like to add the multiple kits I received on the greys were in plain white boxes. This isn't unusual by any means as sometimes labels are shipped separately.

mands
Same with me. Boxes, labels and scratch off stickers were separate

mands

If ordering domestic from PD, he sends the boxes and labels if requested. If ordering international, they don't come with boxes and labels unless you pay an extra $50 and they are shipped separately. In both instances, the vials are inside a plain white box.

I'll post up IGF testing results for TP Grey's in a few days.

Bloods pulled this morning.

I do not have baseline IGF unfortunately, just FYI. I've been kicking myself since day one for not doing so but I'll post up regardless. I'll have to look at a calendar to check how long I've been running them now.

Some sides have been present... placebo is always possible though!

I'll post up IGF testing results for TP Grey's in a few days.

Bloods pulled this morning.

Whats the best way to take bloods and which test is the best? How long do you need to be on? I have baseline from a few months ago, not from right before I started GH though.

Placebo is always an option. I do have undeniable sides though. Sleep is way different, always a bit tired, knuckles are always tight and feel like they need to be cracked, loosing weight without dieting or cardio.

I'm hoping this is works out in the customers favor....damn.

Whats the best way to take bloods and which test is the best? How long do you need to be on? I have baseline from a few months ago, not from right before I started GH though.

IGF1 test after having run them for a while. I've heard different reports on how long from 3 weeks to 10 weeks. I've been running them over a month.

Placebo is always an option. I do have undeniable sides though. Sleep is way different, always a bit tired, knuckles are always tight and feel like they need to be cracked, loosing weight without dieting or cardio.

I'm hoping this is works out in the customers favor....damn.

I've have tingling hands and I didn't really like running 5iu, sides were a bit much in my hands. Sleep has been great as well but it was never that bad to begin with. Lethargic for a little while but that doesn't mean much IMO. I've lost weight during this cut slowly and I don't appear to have lost much muscle at all. We'll see what the test results say.

IMO, some bad tests with generic GH are not inconceivable. It's a risk I took when I chose to try generic over pharma GH. I think it's a risk we were all willing to take to avoid the price of running pharma. It is what it is.

But, we'll see how this plays out regardless!

IGF1 test after having run them for a while. I've heard different reports on how long from 3 weeks to 10 weeks. I've been running them over a month.

I've have tingling hands and I didn't really like running 5iu, sides were a bit much in my hands. Sleep has been great as well but it was never that bad to begin with. Lethargic for a little while but that doesn't mean much IMO. I've lost weight during this cut slowly and I don't appear to have lost much muscle at all. We'll see what the test results say.

IMO, some bad tests with generic GH are not inconceivable. It's a risk I took when I chose to try generic over pharma GH. I think it's a risk we were all willing to take to avoid the price of running pharma. It is what it is.

But, we'll see how this plays out regardless!

Mine are from PD but shipped international. Plain boxes and vials. 5uis ED at night and it feels just as HGH (including Seros) has felt. The mirror doesn't lie. I know what I look like on GH and its there.

BF % dropping even though I'm not doing anything different than I was a month ago before I started this batch. Pumps are crazy and painful. Hands are tingling and numb on and off. That shit is not in my head. Hands cramp up if I try to do anything like use a screw driver. Even my jaw will get tight and cramp a little if I am chewing a thick piece of steak for a while.

That shit is not in my head. So we need some clarification on this for sure.

I sure as shyt hope you are right.

Mine are from PD but shipped international. Plain boxes and vials. 5uis ED at night and it feels just as HGH (including Seros) has felt. The mirror doesn't lie. I know what I look like on GH and its there.

BF % dropping even though I'm not doing anything different than I was a month ago before I started this batch. Pumps are crazy and painful. Hands are tingling and numb on and off. That shit is not in my head. Hands cramp up if I try to do anything like use a screw driver. Even my jaw will get tight and cramp a little if I am chewing a thick piece of steak for a while.

That shit is not in my head. So we need some clarification on this for sure.