"Generic" GH ASSAYS

I will gladly send some out for testing. Mine are from PD. Will have them mailed asap if someone knows what to do with them...

I think people donating vials defeats the purpose of any testing. if you want, send mands and Dr J cash and the GH can be purchased anonymously

See this is the shit we want at meso. getting at the root of the problem. Discovering what has happened, and then try to fix the issue.

I would love to have both TP and who did the test, confront each other and maybe one or two of our American member could send a vial each of the grey they have so we can see if maybe was the vial degraded or it's the GH that it's really underdosed.

Who was here that was worried of having no sides lately from the grey and thought it was bunk? Rutman was it you?

Why don't we test another one or two grey vial?

That was me.... How can I go from having numb arms and hands one day, and then when I open a new box and start on that kit, it's all gone. It's def not the same strength.

I do have several vials left in this kit and I'm willing to donate every single one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people donating vials defeats the purpose of any testing. if you want, send mands and Dr J cash and the GH can be purchased anonymously

What???? Dude it doesn't get anymore anonymous than me. If I had somewhere to send the vials and PD or TP would reimburse me for the cost, kind of the way Darius does, I'd do it myself.

Rpbb man I have read your posts around you are a nice guy, but you really have something about HGH generics and all these shite.

Are you implying we would tamper the fucking vials and send legit HGH just to make grey look legit? In this fucking debate I only see well respected members, we all have no fucking interest then our own sake to get legit HGH or to find out if our HGH is bunk or not.

I would trust a vial sent from rutman as much as one sent from mands, or wunderpus or any other members we all know have the interest of the community in mind.

We had until now a very civil thread going on here (almost) please don't defeat the purpose of this debate we are having, with stupid accusation or speculation.

The greys we Purchased have been all bought anonymously. No one of us knew about these testing and neither TP and the other reseller of grey.

Let's focus on the issue here and let's not start a fight as usual.

@Wunderpus
Did you get the HGH from TP? Was it the domestic option or you bought it shipped from China?

I have to report the same as @rutman about the sides. I don't know if I get accustomed to it but they definetly decreased and I went from not being able to play computer game in the morning due to my hands falling asleep to I don't almost feel a thing. Then now I'm
Having again a bit of sides but not much. I'll draw blood tomorrow morning. I hope we can get at least an idea if I have something resembling HGH in my vials or not. Taking 5iU a day I expect at least 450igf if not 500.

Rpbb man I have read your posts around you are a nice guy, but you really have something about HGH generics and all these shite.

Are you implying we would tamper the fucking vials and send legit HGH just to make grey look legit? In this fucking debate I only see well respected members, we all have no fucking interest then our own sake to get legit HGH or to find out if our HGH is bunk or not.

I would trust a vial sent from rutman as much as one sent from mands, or wunderpus or any other members we all know have the interest of the community in mind.

We had until now a very civil thread going on here (almost) please don't defeat the purpose of this debate we are having, with stupid accusation or speculation.

The greys we Purchased have been all bought anonymously. No one of us knew about these testing and neither TP and the other reseller of grey.

Let's focus on the issue here and let's not start a fight as usual.
trust has nothing to do with it, and I do trust rutman. the sources could also say rutman has an agenda to discredit them, like I say muscle has an agenda to protect the sources. it takes that argument out of the equation

That was me.... How can I go from having numb arms and hands one day, and then when I open a new box and start on that kit, it's all gone. It's def not the same strength.

I do have several vials left in this kit and I'm willing to donate every single one....

See this would be a perfect candidate for testing. @rutman went from noticeable sides on one kit to none on another. The current kit needs to be tested to see if it shows a similar result to the current tested vial. That would tell us that QC is out the door or they are doing the 1 good 2 bad model. If even half of the kits are bad or half the vials in a kit then that's doubling profit.

Or it could be the kit or just the vial was degraded/damaged prior to shipping. Maybe they ship like we've seen before where hundreds of vials are all thrown into one big box. That's asking for trouble.

www.ok-biotech.com (2).jpg

mands- I will let TP know about the test. What he decides to do from there is his call. However, based on previous conversations I have had with him; I am going to guess that he is going to want to be able to see the raw data as well as to be able to discuss the specific testing protocol/procedure with someone knowledgeable of what was actually done. Are you able to facilitate that? If you can, I will do my best to try and talk him into getting involved. I don't make any guarantees as I don't hold any special weight, but I personally would like to see things addressed and resolved if possible.
Could he also verify if the member I received it from did actually order from him? This would be crucial in my opinion.

I will see about obtaining the complete assay and raw data for him.

mands

I don't get this, at all. I have zero issue donating a vial that has come directly from PD domestically.

Now, certain questions arise, sure...

How did PD store the vials? How did I store the vials (fridge, in case you're wondering, as was advised by PD)? What were they exposed to in shipping?

Well, some of those variables are largely out of our control. This is why I'd like a knowledgeable person to explain to me how the tests would reflect a potentially "damaged" vial in terms of the measured GH. Meaning, if the vial started with - call it - 10iu of real GH, would exposing it to extreme heat (shipping?) degrade that sample and allow it to test poorly?

@Wunderpus
Did you get the HGH from TP? Was it the domestic option or you bought it shipped from China?

I have to report the same as @rutman about the sides. I don't know if I get accustomed to it but they definetly decreased and I went from not being able to play computer game in the morning due to my hands falling asleep to I don't almost feel a thing. Then now I'm
Having again a bit of sides but not much. I'll draw blood tomorrow morning. I hope we can get at least an idea if I have something resembling HGH in my vials or not. Taking 5iU a day I expect at least 450igf if not 500.

I'm due for bloods is 3 weeks. I'm about to go tomorrow to just do igf. Wtf

@Wunderpus

I've done it all.

The current Grey batch I have is from PD, arrived about 2-3 weeks ago. It has the Grey Tops boxes, was manufactured May 06, 2016.

That was the only complaint I had was shipping. When I order tb500 it ships with an ice pack. Hgh from PD was not. That's had me worried.

We have a member to donate a Grey Top that came from PD. We will try and get this tested ASAP.

And for all others questioning the particular grey top I think we should wait and let @muscle96ss talk to TP. Hell I've talked to TP before and he will work with the community.

You can see my comments above about the vial tested.

mands

That was the only complaint I had was shipping. When I order tb500 it ships with an ice pack. Hgh from PD was not. That's had me worried.
I would compare generic, non-reconstituted, GH most closely to Serostims in terms of their required storage. Per the Serostim manual:

STABILITY AND STORAGE

Before reconstitution: Vials of Serostim® and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°-30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.

After Reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP: The reconstituted solution should be used immediately and any unused portion should be discarded.

After Reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol): The reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (2-8oC/36-46oF) for up to 14 days.

Avoid freezing reconstituted vials of Serostim®.

I don't think you have to worry TOO much, assuming the temps weren't OUT of control.

I've done it all.

The current Grey batch I have is from PD, arrived about 2-3 weeks ago. It has the Grey Tops boxes, was manufactured May 06, 2016.

Same date on the kit I'm on right now.

I wish I would've kept my previous kit...

fb6918fd9d75596ab2a55d7ec185f8af.jpg

I also have a few vials left of Grey Tops from PD purchased in June with domestic shipping I'd be willing to put up if needed. I'm at work, so I don't have the batch number handy. I'd assume it's different from the others since it's older. I haven't run this batch yet, so I don't even have an opinion on quality.