"Generic" GH ASSAYS

If I thought about that there is 5 IU's inside, it's like 100 IU 200 EUR or dollar is then 50 IU's for 200..
Isn't it less expensive like pharmacy Gh?
Like Genotropin pens for 300 dollars for Comes In: 36IU vial(12mg)?

And yes, there is more GH to test!

I hope you can shut up some of these cocky sellers of products. They are cocky for a crappy product. Anyway Thanks for the testing. I won't name names until the truth come out!

We have to name these these cocky sellers of products. They are cocky for a crappy product...
We must know what is good quality or not!
We have to name these sellers!
Maybe we can confront these sellers with the fucking low quality or the fucking low amount of IU's in the vials!

Hopefully with time we know where we can believe what is inside and how much!
And if so, maybe these sellers would talk to their company about the fucking low amount of GH!
If these results are posted everywhere and no one is longer buying these crappy shit, maybe they will do much more better in the future!

I can't get it, why they don't do the right amount of GH inside the fucking vial if it's proofed that there is real Gh inside!?
Why would these companies risk their good reputation?!

This thread is great, if all testing are going the right way to proof what really is going on on which brands!

Last edited:
I'm hoping in a week or so. @Dr JIM can answer that with a little more certainty.

PM me @heady muscle

mands

Wanna know why I can't answer that? Bc no samples have arrived to date and having just been told by the SECOND of THREE members they
won't ba able to send what they said they would I'm down to ONE VIAL.

And some wonder why reliable testing can't be conducted, the absence of members with TESTICLES!

Last edited:
Wanna know why I can't answer that? Bc none has arrived to date and having just been told by the SECOND of THREE members they

And some wonder why reliable testing can't be conducted, the absence of members with TESTICLES!
How are people not taking advantage of this. It's pathetic that people would rather pin unknown stuff, instead of getting it tested and save money in the long run. Come on people use your head for once!!! People are all talk, it's annoying.

You might be surprised the excuses I've heard of late and in the past.

To be honest, this maybe a new indication for testing E-2 levels :(

Damn I can only do what I can, the rest is up to Mesos members

You might be surprised the excuses I've heard of late and in the past.

To be honest, this maybe a new indication for testing E-2 levels :(

Damn I can only do what I can, the rest is up to Mesos members
And then they complain about all this shit, about stuff not being up to par. Here is the perfect opportunity to shut a lot of people up.

To that end let me reassure you IF UGL were willing to sell single vials of GH rather than insisting on TEN PAKs, this testing very well could/would have ended the day it started !

Come on people, who wants buy bunk shit. I got black medtropins with number on side, supposed be over dosed. I'll give up few for testing.

I know my rep here isn't shit.. but I am willing to send some of my grey tops to whoever, only reason I bought any was because of all the praise. Just need to know where to send it and how much $

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is some of the "confusion" that surrounds the quality of generic GH.

Just remember a single assay is relatively meaningless and for that reason the more SAMPLES from different sources (esp MESO MEMBERS with an established record of active participation) we have the more REELABLE THE DATA will be.

Oh and understand by no means are these assays being conducted as a short end for UGLs to sell product, but rather to ensure MESO MEMBERS are better equipped to make an informed decision with respect to purchasing GH on the net.

Attachments

• GH assays on PM .png
    GH assays on PM .png
    38.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
This is some of the "confusion" that surrounds the quality of generic GH.

Just remember a single assay is relatively meaningless and for that reason the more SAMPLES from different sources (esp MESO MEMBERS with an established record of active participation) we have the more REELABLE THE DATA will be.

Oh and understand by no means are these assays being conducted as a short end for UGLs to sell product, but rather to ensure MESO MEMBERS are better equipped to make an informed decision with respect to purchasing GH on the net.

Am I reading it correctly that tp's and others products are nearly pure?

Am I reading it correctly that tp's and others products are nearly pure?

Yes but again there's several "issues" with these results some of which I've mentioned, such as; GH "purity" can NOT be ascertained using either of the methods listed.

But what's even more important, the results are derived from only ONE samples, or at least that's what I assume is the case.

Last edited:
Gotcha. After reading your post again I understand how really meaningless a single report of this type is. Im certainly biased in that I would accept the work you and mands are doing opposed to any one else. Thank you.

Bc no samples have arrived to date and having just been told by the SECOND of THREE members they
damn dude. Why offer if you can't follow through? I have a question for you Jim, off topic. I've been bouncing around the internet and was reading so literature by a dude named Jim Stoppani. You I presume?

damn dude. Why offer if you can't follow through? I have a question for you Jim, off topic. I've been bouncing around the internet and was reading so literature by a dude named Jim Stoppani. You I presume?
I think that would have been better questioned in a pm

I think that would have been better questioned in a pm
Would have actually. I am not allowed to pm him...

Edit, also figured being one of our resident Dr's he was know publicly. Im sorry to offend...

Wanna know why I can't answer that? Bc no samples have arrived to date and having just been told by the SECOND of THREE members they

Don't worry buddy. You will see some today and tomorrow.

mands