"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Dr Jim, can you please pm me? I tried to pm you...
I would like to give you some samples of my GH if you want to it..

Thanks

damn dude. Why offer if you can't follow through? I have a question for you Jim, off topic. I've been bouncing around the internet and was reading so literature by a dude named Jim Stoppani. You I presume?

No. Jim Stoppani is an idiot and sold his soul to sell his like one of supplements. Dr Jim doesn't push supplements like Stoppani does

No. Jim Stoppani is an idiot and sold his soul to sell his like one of supplements. Dr Jim doesn't push supplements like Stoppani does
Cool. I was looking for workout ideas and saw the name. Though it might be him, lol.

As I promised, I've attached bloods for TP's grey tops.

Blood was drawn after 5 weeks of continuous use and 3 hours after my usual 2iu morning pin. I started with 1iu for a few days and increased to 2iu within the first week. I have been using 4iu for about 4 weeks straight now and I occasionally use 5iu on weekends.

I do not have baseline labs unfortunately and I'm disappointed by this, especially considering Jim's going to kick my ass for it but I wanted to contribute where possible.

Screenshot_2016-09-13-16-24-13.png

Last edited:

Blood was drawn after 5 weeks of continuous use and 3 hours after my usual 2iu morning pin. I started with 1iu for a few days and increased to 2iu within the first week. I have been using 4iu for about 4 weeks straight now and I occasionally use 5iu on weekends.

I do not have baseline labs unfortunately and I'm disappointed by this, especially considering Jim's going to kick my ass for it but I wanted to contribute where possible.

View attachment 49465
Thanks bro. Always appreciated.

View attachment 49465

Thanks brother!

I plan on having mine ran as well this week, so results should be back next week.

What's the testing protocol on having this done? I talked to one member and was told to pin 10iu the morning of the blood draw.

I take all my pins before bed. 4iu every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother!

I plan on having mine ran as well this week, so results should be back next week.

What's the testing protocol on having this done? I talked to one member and was told to pin 10iu the morning of the blood draw.

I take all my pins before bed. 4iu every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinning 10iu at once and then going for the test is moreso for GH serum test I think.

For IGF test you should be able to go pretty much whenever I think. Mands or Jim can give their thoughts but I think you can just do your normal pin and go the following morning for your test. If you do 10iu or anything out of the ordinary, you're not really getting a real idea of what your walking around at IGF wise.

@Eman I am trying to understand if your number is actually good or not. If someones baseling can be as high as 373ng/ml, your level of 400 seems just a touch above average.
I am not trying to be a smartass. I am trying to learn. Thanks.

TP's grey tops.

Jim's going to kick my ass for it but I wanted to contribute where possible.

View attachment 49465

So your a TP reseller also damn you fellas are everywhere LOL.
Results along those lines help verify how consistently inconsistent GGH can be.

It would help a lot if you posted a baseline IGF level.

Nonetheless the more reliable data we have the better IMO

@Eman I am trying to understand if your number is actually good or not. If someones baseling can be as high as 373ng/ml, your level of 400 seems just a touch above average.
This is what the baseline would have been good for I suspect? I'm learning on GH as well, but if his baseline was low and raised it to 400? Interested in hearing the answer tho

Impossible to know anything without the baseline because we have no clue how much of an increase occurred if any.

He could naturally have a 400ish level and the Gh did nothing (fake), he could have a moderate increase from his normal levels or maybe his levels are really low and he had a substantial increase. We just can't know without the baseline.

I thought the same and it's another reason why baselines are important.

However, 373 wouldn't be an average level. 373 also seems to be a tad bit high for a reference range.

I doubt I'm walking around with this high of a level but... I can't prove that without my baselines so that's a worthless statement.

I thought the same and it's another reason why baselines are important.

However, 373 wouldn't be an average level. 373 also seems to be a tad bit high for a reference range.

I doubt I'm walking around with this high of a level but...

Agreed but wo a baseline its also impossible to quantify the effect of TPs on your IGF level.

Individual variation in IGF is considerable (much like a TT level) as is the change to supplemental rHGH.

Agreed but wo a baseline its also impossible to quantify the effect TPs on your IGF level.

Yep. Which is why I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't get the baselines. I knew better but things got a little wacky around the time I was going to get it and I just didn't do it... it's no excuse though.

I was concerned these labs would raise more questions than answers but I said I'd post them so I did. Hopefully they are good for something.

The labs did help me see what the range at normal is (I'm sure quest has different ranges than others) and it also shows me, or at least I'm thinking that baseline testing is even more so important for Igf-1 testing. Unless yours was super low to begin with. @Eman have you ever had a baseline test done in the past for IGF-1?