"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sorry man, GH is all new to me so I apologize for all the ignorant questions. At 5IU's did you see many sides?

Not anymore at the moment. Stiffed hands sometime, I don't have a strong grip, I can feel
Pain when I grab to heavy dumbbell and do chest press, it's not like pain... more as discomfort and I can feel
That I can't really keep the dumbbell with a solid grip.

Before I had lots of sides, but it's all personal, you need to asses by yourself. Can't really compare with me or any other. Some ppl can't go past 2-3IU.

Not anymore at the moment. Stiffed hands sometime, I don't have a strong grip, I can feel
Pain when I grab to heavy dumbbell and do chest press, it's not like pain... more as discomfort and I can feel
That I can't really keep the dumbbell with a solid grip.

Before I had lots of sides, but it's all personal, you need to asses by yourself. Can't really compare with me or any other. Some ppl can't go past 2-3IU.

Absolutely I would start low and increase as tolerated. Thanks for the posts and tests results. Great info for me anyway.

Now bitches you better start rolling money into my PayPal account! :D
Nope. Someone will be along shortly to call you a shill with fake test results. :)

We will be prepared to come to your aid with internet nut punches to the bastard on your behalf. :mad:

LoL. So funny reading entire threads at one time and seeing how many people join in and DO NOT read the entire thread.

@DrJim and @mands, thank you so much! This is exactly why I come to Meso.

My question to DrJim is if the grey tops are only .25 ius of hgh per ur test results in a vial how can you get a igf score from 130 to over 500 off of that? If only .25 ius a vial and hes taking 5ius supposly which in return by ur test results would be .14iu in it. That really dosn't add up sir.

Last edited:
As I promised, I've attached bloods for TP's grey tops.

Blood was drawn after 5 weeks of continuous use and 3 hours after my usual 2iu morning pin. I started with 1iu for a few days and increased to 2iu within the first week. I have been using 4iu for about 4 weeks straight now and I occasionally use 5iu on weekends.

I do not have baseline labs unfortunately and I'm disappointed by this, especially considering Jim's going to kick my ass for it but I wanted to contribute where possible.

View attachment 49465
After your test and Sampeis, I'm very curious to see what mine look like on 10ius of Greys from PD.... Bloodwork will be done shortly, it'll be released the same time as the results from Jim are released on the same batch.

After your test and Sampeis, I'm very curious to see what mine look like on 10ius of Greys from PD.... Bloodwork will be done shortly, it'll be released the same time as the results from Jim are released on the same batch.

My batch is being tested as well.

Do you have a baseline?

My batch is being tested as well.

Do you have a baseline?
I tried digging one up, but I can't find any bloodwork where I wasn't on seros or Greys for the past 2 or so years... So, no. But, shit, baseline won't be anything like 600.... I can't imagine, at least.

no difference they come from the exact same place.
I get what you are saying. This, in a way, can be an opportunity for us to test a few things. Possibly, the damage a sample is exposed to during shipping in the hotter months of the year without an ice pack. This particular sample arrived ~3 weeks ago, and was shipped to the Southwest US... So, it certainly had it's share of heat exposure. Curious to see if that, in any way, effects the quality of the product. As you mention, and frankly I trust, these come from the same supplier.

Also, we have the opportunity to test the product both with Jim's technique and pulling of my blood from the same BOX. It doesn't get much more interesting than that, to me. This might be a way to shut up the age old "it's a peptide that raises IGF-1 in there, not real GH!" argument i'm sick of seeing.