"Generic" GH ASSAYS

sampei as far as bloods go black tp batch 15 serum tested 20.9 sub q 2hr after. wish greys had batch numbers instead of clear vial but I guess that doesn't guarantee same batch anyway.

Serum GH is worth shit.

No...? I was saying my baseline won't be anywhere around 600, so anything huge like that will be obvious that the GH is influencing something.

Oh. What do you get on 10iu ed if you don't mind me asking. Ive been ramping up from 2iu ed by going up 1iu ed each week. Will be starting 5iu ed Saturday and want to get up to 10 if possible.

Nah. With TP's prices, 10 iu ED is only ~$350 a month.

Yeah that's 3500$ a year, only of HGH! Factor in AAS use, ancillaries and most expensive stuff: food!

I mean that's a fucking holiday somewhere around the world just the HGH :(

Shit I need to make more money!

True... It's not "gay", really.... I mean, I don't really enjoy it... Well, kind of...

Don't know man... when the stuff start rubbing on the prostrate, there is a point of no return when gay or not gay doesn't matter anymore ahahah

Yeah that's 3500$ a year, only of HGH! Factor in AAS use, ancillaries and most expensive stuff: food!

I mean that's a fucking holiday somewhere around the world just the HGH :(

Shit I need to make more money!
Yeah, sometimes I'm just like WTF... Homebrewing saves a TON of money, as that shit's fairly cheap.... I tried making GH at home, but I tested it on my neighbors dog first, unfortunately his testicles blew up and his eyes popped out.... So, I sold it to some kids at my gym.

No kidding sometime if I start calculating the shit I have spent on this "hobby" it
Makes me cringe. Then I say fuck it, slam 3ml of Tren and go smash some iron. I was an intelligent boy once... now just a meathead! Steroids are the devil!

Yeah, sometimes I'm just like WTF... Homebrewing saves a TON of money, as that shit's fairly cheap.... I tried making GH at home, but I tested it on my neighbors dog first, unfortunately his testicles blew up and his eyes popped out.... So, I sold it to some kids at my gym.

No kidding sometime if I start calculating the shit I have spent on this "hobby" it
Makes me cringe. Then I say fuck it, slam 3ml of Tren and go smash some iron. I was an intelligent boy once... now just a meathead! Steroids are the devil!
In reality, here is PROBABLY a summary of what it looks like to be on year round and eat like you are "on", too:

GH- $6,000
Gear (I'll base it off of Pcom's prices)- $800 for test, $400 in orals, $1000 in AIs and maybe $1000 in other drugs.
Food- $10,000 (figured ~$200 or so a week)
Supplements, gym, coaching/diets, accessories (bands, new shit etc.)- $1600 for a few (4 or so) programs from coaches (that's a CHEAP price, too), $420 a year for a decent gym and another $500 or so for random shit. I don't spend MUCH on sups, just BCAAS, carbs and creatine for me.

So, more or less, to be "on" year round with a competitive level of drugs and good coaching, you're looking at $21,000 or so a year...