"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Okay great, because I'm fucking retarded... But, I know there are even bigger retards within our realm we call "Meso", so I just wanted to lend a helping hand... So to speak.

It's almost reassuring in some way you know... it means they could provide us with real HGH at good prices. They just won't.

We need to force their hand. I suggest a raid in China HGH factories!

Well by golly there's another more reliable and less expensive means of assaying the quality of rHGH, exclusive of an AAA.

Place it boiling water to determine if the protein undergoes reversible conformations changes.

Seems to good to be true bc it's BS, lol!

If Meso only had their own "molecular biochemist" to help out, we would be GTG. Problem is some AAS bathtub Brewers refe to themselves as "molecular biochemists" while those with legitimate chemistry degrees have little difficulty locating six figure employment with "Big Pharma".

Last edited:
@tp2013

Hello TP.
Glad to see you joining us here at meso.

I have a question for you that has been drilling my mind since you started selling meditrope (black top).

So the prices between black and grey was not much but made a difference before.
Now the price is very close 115 a kit vs 105 if I remember properly.

You said many times that to
Be sure of consistency of black tops you are testing each batch so that you know that at least XX IU of HGH are in it.
Black have batch number.
Black have more IU.

Now I start wondering, why should someone ever buy grey?

Grey are not tested.
Grey have less IU.
Grey have no identification batch number.
Grey are more expensive.

The only thing grey have its long history of success. Or better said they have made a "name" in the generic scene.

But as we all know shit turns fast in this black market world.

Don't take my post as an accusation or anything, far from it.

I'm deadly curious to understand why someone should buy grey instead of black. At least from your point of view.

What one has to offer over the other?

@tp2013

Hello TP.

I have a question for you that has been drilling my mind since you started selling meditrope (black top).

Be sure of consistency of black tops you are testing each batch so that you know that at least XX IU of HGH are in it.
Black have batch number.
Black have more IU.

Grey are not tested.
Grey have less IU.
Grey are more expensive.

The only thing grey have its long history of success. Or better said they have made a "name" in the generic scene.

I'm deadly curious to understand why someone should buy grey instead of black. At least from your point of view.

From a consumer point of view, I went with Meditrope ONLY because based on what you just said (bolded above). Why not get more HGH for less money..especially since the purity (as stated on TP's list) is very high for generics.

Great question by the way...something that I've wondered why one would go with TheGreyTops instead of Meditrope.....

@tp2013

Hello TP.

Black have batch number.
Black have more IU.

Grey are not tested.
Grey have less IU.
Grey are more expensive.

Well good question.
is it all about the quantity of gh in a vial? purity does matter too and i think the greys are just a wee bit more on purity . Also it in individual preference. To some the greys might suit more than the blacks. After all they are made in different factories so for some might be less water retention and they might feel better on them ( Just a thought ). Also do not forget these can be verified with the security stickers and some people like it. But than the draw back is these do not have distinct identification from the other greytops. While backs are for sure distinct plus them having the numbers on each vials makes they unique. End if the day its individual preference. Some resell it and they need these anti-counterfeit stickers to make their gh look more legit. Others do not think its a preference and go with blacks.

Great question by the way...something that I've wondered why one would go with TheGreyTops instead of Meditrope.....

Hah. I'm the opposite. I've seen a fair amount of blood work (GH/IGF-1) on TheGreytop but can't recall finding one for Meditrope. That's why I bought 20 kits of them instead of the blacks. Although, once my kits run out in 6 months, I'm gonna order 300-600 iu of the black tops to run for 1-2 months to see if I get better IGF-1 levels on those. Might even do it beforehand.

Well good question.
is it all about the quantity of gh in a vial? purity does matter too and i think the greys are just a wee bit more on purity . Also it in individual preference. To some the greys might suit more than the blacks. After all they are made in different factories so for some might be less water retention and they might feel better on them ( Just a thought ). Also do not forget these can be verified with the security stickers and some people like it. But than the draw back is these do not have distinct identification from the other greytops. While backs are for sure distinct plus them having the numbers on each vials makes they unique. End if the day its individual preference. Some resell it and they need these anti-counterfeit stickers to make their gh look more legit. Others do not think its a preference and go with blacks.

I don't know for sure but I do KNOW some UGLs use lot numbers and of Exp dates as a means of enhancing sales by mimicing what "Pharma does".

The validity and or usefulness of such data on generic GH vials is dubious at best IMO.

Unless that is either TP or PD can elaborate further about how such info can be useful from an analytical perspective.

For example Pharma uses lot numbers to correlate with the SITE, DATE, among other factors, as a means of removing a product from the market with "lot numbers" X, Y or Z should a recall occur.

I mean would a recall occur should a Meditrope GH product with lot number 123Z (or whatever) reveal similar results as the TP?

Last edited:
I don't know for sure but I do KNOW some UGLs use lot numbers and of Exp dates as a means of enhancing sales by mimicing what "Pharma does".

The validity and or usefulness of such data on generic GH vials is dubious at best IMO.

The gh is produced at sometime correct? So i think that would be useful info to put . That is date of manufacture and expiry. How accurate that information is for generic gh is a totally different debate. And if the information is correct than it is worth while to have that information on the packet..
The blacktops did a bit differently and i like that method better. They put a batch number on each vial. So we know which batch that particular vial belongs to. And i know for a fact that the factory which makes the blacktops does do this accurately. So this indeed is useful information as compared to putting the numbers on boxes but still not knowing if indeed the vials in the boxes are from that particular batch or not. No way to reconfirm it is what iam getting at.

Unless that is either TP or PD can elaborate further about how such info can be useful from an analytical perspective.

If you can confirm the batch of each vial than it can be useful information.

For example Pharma uses lot numbers to correlate with the SITE, DATE, among other factors, as a means of removing a product from the market with "lot numbers" X, Y or Z should a recall occur.

^^^^

How do you KNOW the lot number correlates with ANYTHING useful?

That's the point of my earlier comment and unless those who are directly involved with said manufacturing processes opt to clarify the utility of
"a lot reference, batch numbers, bar coding, or exp dates", etc their user application remains UNKNOWN IMO.

Oh and one can only hope your knowledge with respect to the utility of "batch or lot numbers" is NOT based
on the notion; well why else would such info be included as part of the labeling!

After all 10 IU was printed on THIS Grey VIAL of GH.

Last edited:
^^^^

How do you KNOW the lot number correlates with ANYTHING useful?

That's the point of my earlier comment and unless those who are directly involved with said manufacturing processes opt to clarify the utility of "lot numbers, exp dates, etc" their purpose remains UNKNOWN IMO.

TP lab tests each batch of black tops himself; so each batch number corresponds with a stated content and purity level which he posts in his thread over at PM.

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%;

members

Do your own testing IGF fist

But we have to do this all honestly here. That is the key requirement

While I certainly agree with your list of possibilities it's a bit disingenuous to suggest there may be some "problems" with the ANALYTICAL methods used, in the absence of your own assays
to cite for comparison.

To that end, I've every reason to believe, the fact generic GH manufactures have yet to post comparative GH assays as "proof" what is being sold is GTG, is the primary reason said manufactures lack the credibility they so desperately seek!

I mean UGLs are making MILLIONS off these products but can't afford a few AAA to aid consumers in their effort to purchase a GH product of reasonable quality.

With deference TP if generic GH mates want more credibility then such pursuits must be earned and analytical testing would be a fine start, providing
such data is NOT limited to all inclusive narrative information.

Oh I know the "other" concern is members may not trust UGL GH data?

Haha sorry but welcome to my world, one in which the truth behind generic GH has ALWAYS been and remains the ONLY OBJECTIVE, nothing more or less, period!

Jim

Do you know any difference in manufacturing between the two?

From your tests the difference in purity between black an di grey is mostly 2% I wouldn't say it's a game breaking. Highly negligible. Grey are long time Proven if you can say that but you aren't testing them randomly instead you do are testing the black. Why?

Another question I always wondered was: why black are overdosed? Is that made on purpose? If yes why?

Well good question.

While I certainly agree with your list of possibilities it's a bit disingenuous to suggest there may be some "problems" with the ANALYTICAL methods used, in the absence of your own assays
to cite for comparison.

To that end, I've every reason to believe, the fact generic GH manufactures have yet to post comparative GH assays as "proof" what is being sold is GTG, is the primary reason said manufactures lack the credibility they so desperately seek!

I mean UGLs are making MILLIONS off these products but can't afford a few AAA to aid consumers in their effort to purchase a GH product of reasonable quality.

With deference TP if generic GH mates want more credibility then such pursuits must be earned and analytical testing would be a fine start, providing
such data is NOT limited to all inclusive narrative information.

Oh I know the "other" concern is members may not trust UGL GH data?

Haha sorry but welcome to my world, one in which the truth behind generic GH has ALWAYS been and remains the ONLY OBJECTIVE, nothing more or less, period!

Jim
If i were a customer i would take the results of a factory as biased. Even the results i post for the blacks that we test ourselves can be considered as biased ( but those tests are done mainly for our satisfaction and to boost our confidence that indeed the product we are carrying is good). But if the serums and igf results can match the numbers in the hplc testing than those hplc reports MIGHT carry some weight for a customer.

If i were a customer i would take the results of a factory as biased. Even the results i post for the blacks that we test ourselves can be considered as biased ( but those tests are done mainly for our satisfaction and to boost our confidence that indeed the product we are carrying is good). But if the serums and igf results can match the numbers in the hplc testing than those hplc reports MIGHT carry some weight for a customer.

these sorts of assays should be done by the factory anyway.

@Dr JIM is there any way you could test GH using MALDI-TOF/MS/MS? It would be more informative than trypsin assay. This would also be cheaper and faster in the long term.

Do you know any difference in manufacturing between the two?

From your tests the difference in purity between black an di grey is mostly 2% I wouldn't say it's a game breaking. Highly negligible. Grey are long time Proven if you can say that but you aren't testing them randomly instead you do are testing the black. Why?

Another question I always wondered was: why black are overdosed? Is that made on purpose? If yes why?

Greys come from a very reputable factory but than each vial does not have a batch number so it is very hard to know which vial is from which batch hence a bit tough to test. We did do some tests randomly on them and a few times customers reported the tests to me for hplc and other testing after doing it themselves without informing me. But now we are setting up a system to test them more often too. I think it will be set up soon. For blacks the reason we doing more testing is because we got greens with them and 3-4 customers reported a bit of lower scores on serums. so we decided that we needed regular testing to make sure the product was up to par. By factory putting batch numbers on the vials made it so much easier for us to do so. I think the beauty of the batches being on vials is that one can and will know immediately where the problem lies if indeed there is a problem.