"Generic" GH ASSAYS

So are you saying that measuring the amount of amino acids is indeed a purity analysis?

What exactly is wrong about the second statement? I am checking the wiki and I can't really find much difference... Could you help me a bit over there, please? I'm sure other members of the community would appreciate it as well - I remember many arguments about what exactly a purity is.
I think what Dr JIM is saying is that compared to a pharmacy grade gh if generic matches close what it has then it is most likely pure to at least 98%? Correct me if I'm wrong dr

So are you saying that measuring the amount of amino acids is indeed a purity analysis?

No offense TM, but it means I'm heading to my GYM :) , bc such discussions are moot, unless "GH purity" is clearly DEFINED and understood!

Last edited:
We/I don't need to be inundated with mounds of data on your blacks.
IReview my FIRST SAMPLE POST for an example of all that may be required AND even less, in this case!
Others have asked for multiple as you can see clearly in the above posts more than one time. So either i make them happy or follow your request.

Last edited:
Others have asked for multiple as you can see clearly in the above posts more than time. So either i make them happy or follow your request.
Do both and have a disclaimer for each; one for the members, one for the testers.

I'm loving how people are complaining like:

WOWWWWW the $105/kit black tops came in at only 37% overdosed! That's BS. They should be over 50% overdosed! Rip Off!!!

Figuratively. That's what it feels like at least.
I think the testers are always going to be naturally critical/ sceptical. As a consumer I'm very pleased to see the dosing on the blacks. Hoping when more greys are tested they are properly dosed and we find the first grey was an outlier or wasn't received from tp or pd.

Figuratively. That's what it feels like at least.
Actually the one in the thread that is upset about the blacks is TP. They are supposed to be dosed at 15 iu's and they are 1.3 iu's light...

Or am I missing something here?

mands

Is the standard mg of high in a vial 3.33?
The test says 1 mg equals 3 iu's. Taking the 13.7 divided by three the multiplied by 3.33 comes to 15.2iu's. @mands

Actually they are not supposed to be 15IU. They are overdosed but the overdosage change everytime slightly. That's what i got from the small reading I did on PM. I could be wrong.

Actually the one in the thread that is upset about the blacks is TP. They are supposed to be dosed at 15 iu's and they are 1.3 iu's light...

Or am I missing something here?

mands

Actually they are not supposed to be 15IU. They are overdosed but the overdosage change everytime slightly. That's what i got from the small reading I did on PM. I could be wrong.

Mands is correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mands is correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well recent test of TP the vials never came back at 15IU but always slightly less. Like 14.2 etc. So if it's supposed to be 15IU they are always been less.

They are sold as 10IU vial, if I buy 150IU I get 15 vials and not 10. The overdosage is a plus that you get buying black. Test of every batch gives you an idea of how much they are overdosed each time.

I could be wrong. TP knows better then us.

I saw the 4.58. But shouldn't they assume 1 mg = 3.3 not 1mg = 3? 4.58 x 3.33 = 15.2

No. 1mg = 3 IU:

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2007/020604s040lbl.pdf

Serostim® is available in 5 mg and 6 mg vials for single dose administration. Serostim® is also available in 4 mg and 8.8 mg vials for multi-dose administration. Each 4 mg vial contains 4.0 mg (approximately 12 IU) somatropin, 27.3 mg sucrose, 0.9 mg phosphoric acid. Each 5 mg vial contains 5.0 mg (approximately 15 IU) somatropin, 34.2 mg sucrose and 1.2 mg phosphoric acid. Each 6 mg vial contains 6.0 mg (approximately 18 IU) somatropin, 41.0 mg sucrose and 1.4 mg phosphoric acid. Each 8.8 mg vial contains 8.8 mg (approximately 26.4 IU) somatropin, 60.19 mg sucrose and 2.05 mg phosphoric acid.