"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Would you mind to elaborate on the being unreasonable?

I'm gonna get bloods on the black too. But will take 3 months from now.
TP sent me the wrong items, and asked that I either send them back or send him more money for the correct items, then he would ship me the correct things. I've never in my LIFE seen a source ask you to send back goods when they sent you the wrong shit, not once, ever. I either had to take a risk to send him the wrong product back, and maybe never receive the correct stuff or have LE snag the pack... Second option was to pay more money for more GH (the stuff I actually ordered) at a slight discount... Either way, I was pissed because the shit took forever to arrive in the first place, then I was confronted with a shitty attitude about the situation and largely was treated as if I was being unreasonable for expecting the source to take the fall for his mistake... I guess when you're TP, selling thousands of kits, guys like me who buy 10 at a time don't add up to much. Frankly, he made out on the mistake even better as he sold MORE kits to me at the slight discount as I wanted the products I ordered. This is why I switched to PD.

Truly, it is unfortunate, as I liked the Black Tops, but I didn't enjoy the circumstances in which I was "forced" to use the black tops, at grey tops prices... I hope this makes sense.

I would be super pissed. Like mad pissed. Very very bad!!!

That's unacceptable. Source mistake is paid by the source. You don't ask nothing to your customer. You send what he asked for and you suck it up as a loss. Business is business and it's made of loss sometime. If you don't have money to cover for it, you shouldn't be in business.

Plus I believe TP make a shit load of money and can surely afford 10kits for free due to HIS OWN mistake.

Oh man... I'm sorry to hear it. I almost had a bit of respect for TP for how he handled business. Didn't know of this.

If PD shipped to me I would damn use him instead.

Why you never brought it up wunder? I mean like shared this with us before.

I will tell you a story about how a real business man does business.

One day I ordered 5 boxes of aromasin from the @pharmacist , the guy that makes the package for him, made a mistake. Sent me 5 boxes of aromasin that were going to expire in 4months. Obviously I wasn't able to use 5 boxes in such a short time. I enquiry him about this issue. Result of it?

He sended men 5 new boxes apologising for the mistake. That was it.
TP sent me the wrong items, and asked that I either send them back or send him more money for the correct items, then he would ship me the correct things. I've never in my LIFE seen a source ask you to send back goods when they sent you the wrong shit, not once, ever. I either had to take a risk to send him the wrong product back, and maybe never receive the correct stuff or have LE snag the pack... Second option was to pay more money for more GH (the stuff I actually ordered) at a slight discount... Either way, I was pissed because the shit took forever to arrive in the first place, then I was confronted with a shitty attitude about the situation and largely was treated as if I was being unreasonable for expecting the source to take the fall for his mistake... I guess when you're TP, selling thousands of kits, guys like me who buy 10 at a time don't add up to much. Frankly, he made out on the mistake even better as he sold MORE kits to me at the slight discount as I wanted the products I ordered. This is why I switched to PD.

Truly, it is unfortunate, as I liked the Black Tops, but I didn't enjoy the circumstances in which I was "forced" to use the black tops, at grey tops prices... I hope this makes sense.

I would be super pissed. Like mad pissed. Very very bad!!!

That's unacceptable. Source mistake is paid by the source. You don't ask nothing to your customer. You send what he asked for and you suck it up as a loss. Business is business and it's made of loss sometime. If you don't have money to cover for it, you shouldn't be in business.

Plus I believe TP make a shit load of money and can surely afford 10kits for free due to HIS OWN mistake.

Oh man... I'm sorry to hear it. I almost had a bit of respect for TP for how he handled business. Didn't know of this.

If PD shipped to me I would damn use him instead.

Why you never brought it up wunder? I mean like shared this with us before.

I will tell you a story about how a real business man does business.

One day I ordered 5 boxes of aromasin from the @pharmacist , the guy that makes the package for him, made a mistake. Sent me 5 boxes of aromasin that were going to expire in 4months. Obviously I wasn't able to use 5 boxes in such a short time. I enquiry him about this issue. Result of it?

He sended men 5 new boxes apologising for the mistake. That was it.
I brought it up to a few members here who knew TP and that actually helped correct the situation to the point where he was willing to discount the Greys... Before that it was either send me the Blacks and I'll send you the things you ordered, or sorry, order more Greys... Frankly, I expected a lot more out of him, as well. I chalked it up to a language barrier issue, however, I am finding TP magically seems MUCH more competent in the English language over this thread than he has been in our email conversations... Odd.

For a small source with maybe no cash in hands that is surviving I could expect something like that... but from one of the oldest source of HGH and probably one of the biggest I would expect something completely different.

What can I say... we are probably gentlemen and not business man. It's all about money. As you said ppl are not gonna stop buyin because of your negative review and he well
Knows it. So it's more or less a fuck you, if it's not you it will Be the next guy getting 10kits. Happy day sucker!

What a shame.

I brought it up to a few members here who knew TP and that actually helped correct the situation to the point where he was willing to discount the Greys... Before that it was either send me the Blacks and I'll send you the things you ordered, or sorry, order more Greys... Frankly, I expected a lot more out of him, as well. I chalked it up to a language barrier issue, however, I am finding TP magically seems MUCH more competent in the English language over this thread than he has been in our email conversations... Odd.

.. I guess when you're TP, selling thousands of kits, guys like me who buy 10 at a time don't add up to much.

Being TP means nothing ( Iam just one of the sources trying to get some business) . And every customer counts small or big. Iam sorry if things did not go well for you with me. My apologies. I do have a bit of memory of your transaction but i would not know the full details till i know your email address from where you corresponded with me. So if you can give it to me i can look at it more in detail. But iam sorry if this episode made you leave my services. And here you are being a bit mean. I have always talked in my emails the way i talk here. So please do not tell me that i pretend to show people that my proficiency in english is poorer (than what is indeed) in emails for different reasons.

Last edited:
For a small source with maybe no cash in hands that is surviving I could expect something like that... but from one of the oldest source of HGH and probably one of the biggest I would expect something completely different.

What can I say... we are probably gentlemen and not business man. It's all about money. As you said ppl are not gonna stop buyin because of your negative review and he well
Knows it. So it's more or less a fuck you, if it's not you it will Be the next guy getting 10kits. Happy day sucker!

What a shame.

As i said we as a source are a lonely lot. We are as good till the time people think of us as good and than when not thought good of dumped in the sewer. I do not mean to cause insult to anyone. I will not comment on the gentleman's situation till i can get more details thru email retrievals ( if i can get hold of his email). But i think to not hear other side of the story and arrive to conclusions is a bit unfair too. Iam not saying he is wrong or iam right but at present time i cannot fully recall the situation. I can only comment further if i get to know his email address and get my point across. I know this is not a source friendly board and its mostly a customer friendly board ( sources are bashed here repeatedly rightfully or wrongly) but before passing judgement at-least hear the other persons point of view. I will repeat again i do not talk a lot on my main board the way iam doing here. And it is out of the ordinary but out of the ordinary circumstances have brought me here so i feel the need to talk a bit more than usual. Even in emails iam to the point as i think if i start talking more than required it will take much longer to get my work done which is not a desirable situation for me. Let me say a few things here about gh business. Gh business is much less profitable than roid business ( margins wise). we have to take a lot more exposure and risks to get this work going than i feel for roids business. A roid guy has the privilege of doubling or tripling his profits especially if he is brewing his own stuff. They have way more fexiblity than us. we as out of the country sources have to rely on remailers in different countries take risks of stocks with them and give reship policies when margins are minimal especially if the prices are kept low like ours. We are working on minimal margins say to speak. recently i will not get into details twice in the last month i lost quite a lot of money with people ( again i am not able to post this openly and the reasons behind it but it has to do with my inventory holders). Those figures ran in one incidence to the range of 40-50k and other incidence to around 7-8k. This has happened before but not to the 40-50k region but to the 7-8k region. These are no small hits we take plus on top of it the reship policy we have to implement and have done it on numerous times while keeping margins small. We even send empty boxes of greys free of cost when it is said in the pricelist that if boxes are needed 50 dollars per order has to be paid. But we still send it out of our own pocket. while playing with small margins. On top of that gh is a very tricky business we had to replace 250kits to customers when the green fiasco happened last year ( how many people or sources have done such a thing. i would bet not many). Again came out of our pocket ( keeping in mind small margins of profit). We have sent multiple reship packs to customers without asking any money from them. recently one guy asked me for a guaranteed delivery meaning that it it gets seized 1 2 3 or more times we still have to ship to them till it reaches him. We do testing like no one else does in this business and it costs money again keeping our margins very low in the market. There will be always some issues off and on in this business and sometimes some negative experiences too. I will only reply to this gentleman's issue once i can see the correspondences i had with him if he can kindly provide me his email address. So in all fairness not to judge till my side is heard first and also not to label one as bad or good from one transaction. Not a fair assessment IMO

Ok! I give you that. @Wunderpus pm the man your email so he can recover your conversation and try to explain to us his behaviour.

Well TP if you have done all the stuff you have just said... I wonder why you handled his situation s badly?
Maybe you were drunk at that time?

I'll go to bed now, hope tomorrow to see your response to this situation.

You are wrong in one thing, sources don't get the shit when they make mistakes, because everyone do (unless you sended dangerous substance, and someone is in a hospital afterwards). Sources get raped when they don't know how to properly fix their mistakes. When they find excuses or they just don't give a fuck.

One thing, we can be harsh here more then just sometime, we can be stubborn... but even so we don't do it for personal pleasure (maybe a little bit) we do it because here we don't cover sources shit up. Do I need to remember you what PM did with that guy selling greens? He ran with ppl money how many times? 2? 3? Sended bunk shit, package not arriving. How many time he was allowed to come
Back just because of the money he paid Big D?

PM has good ppl in there, I'm
Not denying it, and good sources here and there as well.
But trust me when I say, that you will get a more fair treatment here then there. Yes you heard correctly. Fair treatment has to be both way, not just one way.

And fairness at PM is a word that only sources know. The consumers have all to follow one rule: shut up and give me your money.

Good night, see you tomorrow

As i said we as a source are a lonely lot. We are as good till the time people think of us as good and than when not thought good of dumped in the sewer. I do not mean to cause insult to anyone. I will not comment on the gentleman's situation till i can get more details thru email retrievals ( if i can get hold of his email). But i think to not hear other side of the story and arrive to conclusions is a bit unfair too. Iam not saying he is wrong or iam right but at present time i cannot fully recall the situation. I can only comment further if i get to know his email address and get my point across. I know this is not a source friendly board and its mostly a customer friendly board ( sources are bashed here repeatedly rightfully or wrongly) but before passing judgement at-least hear the other persons point of view. I will repeat again i do not talk a lot on my main board the way iam doing here. And it is out of the ordinary but out of the ordinary circumstances have brought me here so i feel the need to talk a bit more than usual. Even in emails iam to the point as i think if i start talking more than required it will take much longer to get my work done which is not a desirable situation for me. Let me say a few things here about gh business. Gh business is much less profitable than roid business ( margins wise). we have to take a lot more exposure and risks to get this work going than i feel for roids business. A roid guy has the privilege of doubling or tripling his profits especially if he is brewing his own stuff. They have way more fexiblity than us. we as out of the country sources have to rely on remailers in different countries take risks of stocks with them and give reship policies when margins are minimal especially if the prices are kept low like ours. We are working on minimal margins say to speak. recently i will not get into details twice in the last month i lost quite a lot of money with people ( again i am not able to post this openly and the reasons behind it but it has to do with my inventory holders). Those figures ran in one incidence to the range of 40-50k and other incidence to around 7-8k. This has happened before but not to the 40-50k region but to the 7-8k region. These are no small hits we take plus on top of it the reship policy we have to implement and have done it on numerous times while keeping margins small. We even send empty boxes of greys free of cost when it is said in the pricelist that if boxes are needed 50 dollars per order has to be paid. But we still send it out of our own pocket. while playing with small margins. On top of that gh is a very tricky business we had to replace 250kits to customers when the green fiasco happened last year ( how many people or sources have done such a thing. i would bet not many). Again came out of our pocket ( keeping in mind small margins of profit). We have sent multiple reship packs to customers without asking any money from them. recently one guy asked me for a guaranteed delivery meaning that it it gets seized 1 2 3 or more times we still have to ship to them till it reaches him. We do testing like no one else does in this business and it costs money again keeping our margins very low in the market. There will be always some issues off and on in this business and sometimes some negative experiences too. I will only reply to this gentleman's issue once i can see the correspondences i had with him if he can kindly provide me his email address. So in all fairness not to judge till my side is heard first and also not to label one as bad or good from one transaction. Not a fair assessment IMO

Since i have been on this board. People have used bad language with me. Called me names and than i have seen sarcasm plus not very encouraging remarks. I have kept my cool through out this time and tried to be of use here and for the betterment of this community. I told myself hey take it with a pinch of salt as something better might come out of it. I started to see me spending more time checking at posts and trying to defend my point of view or trying to explain things or even trying to cover my ass somewhat. All this took a lot of my time and my work suffered but i still kept going. But today i see some people have changed their mind regarding my integrity due to this one episode and think that iam a No good source with no ethics and moral values and my interest is just that of gathering cash. Oh well sad to know that people think of me this way. I can tell when one is not welcome. I think time has come for me to go. I will post the information that i had promised to post earlier once i can get the scanner issue solved. I think Mands and Dr Jim are doing a very good service to this board and generally to the bodybuilding community and i wish them best of luck.. Thank you all and sorry if i was a disappointment as a source to any of you. MY sincere apologies.

PS. And if some believe iam running away because i might have to give the gentleman some kits. Than i am offering the kits to the gentleman right now free of cost. He is more than welcome to email me and let me know who he is and i will send them to him. No issues. And thank you all and Best of luck

Last edited:
Are you already bailing on us?
Did I insulted you?

I had a very civil conversation I believe in any of my posts.

Fuck I even defended and kicked the ass of a few ppl that started bashing you with no apparent reason!

Now don't be a little girl and ran.
What should we say when a respected member here report a story like the one he told us?

And don't get offended when we say you have no moral value! You are selling HGH on the black market my friends! You are not saving life's in Africa. You could have a moral somewhere but sure as hell is not what we care about. We care about how business get handled, and you were almost doing good... you asked to review his conversation, you made an effort to maybe fix your mistake or to explain to us your point of view.

We all appreciated, trust me on this. Here at meso we are really happy to have you here.

BUT we don't give special treatment to ppl as much as we don't give it to sources.

We like your product TP and I almost like you but I will not hold in asking question or in accusing you of a bad behaviour.

If you can't handle having a conversation without being protected by the PM bodyguards... well sir... what can I say?

Since i have been on this board. People have used bad language with me. Called me names and than i have seen sarcasm plus not very encouraging remarks. I have kept my cool through out this time and tried to be of use here and for the betterment of this community. I told myself hey take it with a pinch of salt as something better might come out of it. I started to see me spending more time checking at posts and trying to defend my point of view or trying to explain things or even trying to cover my ass somewhat. All this took a lot of my time and my work suffered but i still kept going. But today i see some people have changed their mind regarding my integrity due to this one episode and think that iam a No good source with no ethics and moral values and my interest is just that of gathering cash. Oh well sad to know that people think of me this way. I can tell when one is not welcome. I think time has come for me to go. I will post the information that i had promised to post earlier once i can get the scanner issue solved. I think Mands and Dr Jim are doing a very good service to this board and generally to the bodybuilding community and i wish them best of luck.. Thank you all and sorry if i was a disappointment as a source to any of you. MY sincere apologies.

PS. And if some believe iam running away because i might have to give the gentleman some kits. Than i am offering the kits to the gentleman right now free of cost. He is more than welcome to email me and let me know who he is and i will send them to him. No issues. And thank you all and Best of luck
Actually, I would like you to stay. I believe you have something to offer the board, and sampei is correct, earn this boards trust, and let things work out

@tp2013

We don't want you to hand free kit. We want to know why you dealed with his problem that way. You don't get it? We could give a fuck about free kit. Here at meso we don't even accept free stuff except in very few occasion if some wrongdoing has been done.

You know why it looks bad if you leave now? Because it seems like you remember what happened with wunderpus and you know you did something wrong. But you don't have the balls to say: hey guys sorry! I fucked up. What can I do to make it right?

That's how it looks.

Anyway as I said before you are welcome, if you weren't... we wouldnt have 34 pages of almost civil posts. Go see other threads in the underground you will have an idea of what happen when someone is not welcome here ahaha :)

Are you already bailing on us?
Did I insulted you?

I had a very civil conversation I believe in any of my posts.

Fuck I even defended and kicked the ass of a few ppl that started bashing you with no apparent reason!

Now don't be a little girl and ran.
What should we say when a respected member here report a story like the one he told us?

And don't get offended when we say you have no moral value! You are selling HGH on the black market my friends! You are not saving life's in Africa. You could have a moral somewhere but sure as hell is not what we care about. We care about how business get handled, and you were almost doing good... you asked to review his conversation, you made an effort to maybe fix your mistake or to explain to us your point of view.

We all appreciated, trust me on this. Here at meso we are really happy to have you here.

BUT we don't give special treatment to ppl as much as we don't give it to sources.

We like your product TP and I almost like you but I will not hold in asking question or in accusing you of a bad behaviour.

If you can't handle having a conversation without being protected by the PM bodyguards... well sir... what can I say?
Bro iam a source. It is not my job to address issues of the community. I was foolish to think that i could contribute. You will check at PM board i do not comment much and keep to myself. I am too busy with work to even go there on a daily basis. Off and on i go to check on things. And trust me i have never asked anyone to delete any posts there who have attacked me and i try to keep my cool there too. But i was wrong in assuming that i can help in this regard. Iam a biased person in regards to testing and i should not have gotten involved in the first place. My mistake. Really bro i do not have the time to do it.. Right now i have lots of work still pending and here iam posting on the board. My work should be my priority and i made a mistake to give more time here.. Peace..

But that's wrong. Your contribution is essential, to your business first and second to your customers. Good testing, good handling of ppl problems would make your business increase in volume. What you are saying make no sense to me. If you don't have enough time delegate what you can. Find time.

Again you being here have helped already, we are having a great thing going on here, when you will post your test it will give even a bigger contribution.

If you wanna leave, do as you please. But to me it's a stupid idea.

Bro iam a source. It is not my job to address issues of the community. I was foolish to think that i could contribute. You will check at PM board i do not comment much and keep to myself. I am too busy with work to even go there on a daily basis. Off and on i go to check on things. And trust me i have never asked anyone to delete any posts there who have attacked me and i try to keep my cool there too. But i was wrong in assuming that i can help in this regard. Iam a biased person in regards to testing and i should not have gotten involved in the first place. My mistake. Really bro i do not have the time to do it.. Right now i have lots of work still pending and here iam posting on the board. My work should be my priority and i made a mistake to give more time here.. Peace..

@tp2013

We don't want you to hand free kit. We want to know why you dealed with his problem that way. You don't get it? We could give a fuck about free kit. Here at meso we don't even accept free stuff except in very few occasion if some wrongdoing has been done.

You know why it looks bad if you leave now? Because it seems like you remember what happened with wunderpus and you know you did something wrong. But you don't have the balls to say: hey guys sorry! I fucked up. What can I do to make it right?

That's how it looks.

Anyway as I said before you are welcome, if you weren't... we wouldnt have 34 pages of almost civil posts. Go see other threads in the underground you will have an idea of what happen when someone is not welcome here ahaha :)

I have posted already that iam sorry if i did not treat him well. and offered him the kits for free as i posted a couple of posts above. bro you are a good dude and i see you are looking for the betterment of everyone. Iam just a source and the less iam on the boards and the more iam in my emails the better. Really not just because of what happened with this issue. But it has downed on me that i can never take place of someone who is totally neutral. No matter what i do or say will be taken with skepticism. And someone else neutral can do this job better.

But it's not true, we have pretty believed what you said, skepticism comes from anyone! We even had skepticism towards Jim and his HGH testing! And he is from our own board! Here we question each other all the time.

Rule number one is: always question, motives, intension and reasons of why someone is saying something. No matter who he is.

If we really didn't believe a word of what you say do you think we would like to see the test you do on your HGH?
If we had you in such a low regards do you think we would buy from you?

You are seeing it the wrong way.

I have posted already that iam sorry if i did not treat him well. and offered him the kits for free as i posted a couple of posts above. bro you are a good dude and i see you are looking for the betterment of everyone. Iam just a source and the less iam on the boards and the more iam in my emails the better. Really not just because of what happened with this issue. But it has downed on me that i can never take paace of someone who is totally neutral. No matter what i do or say will be taken with skepticism. And someone else neutral can do this job better.

Wow!

I guess I need to think about what I'm about to post on this thread next. The below post is not what I'm referring.

@tp2013 you know I would like you to stay and believe me I know why you are leaving if you choose to do so.

I'll chat with you soon.

mands

Last edited:
You should of took the blacks!!!

mands

Wow!

I guess I need to think about what I'm about to post on this thread next. The below post is not what I'm referring.

@tp2013 you know I would like you to stay and believe me I know why you are leaving if you choose to do so.

I'll chat with you soon.

mands
TP please keep participating. I know it's frustrating, meso crowd is rough and unmoderated. Everyone is a bad source or scammer. But your presence is appreciated by many mothers spamming the thread with shit. You've made some honest posts in this thread.

In other news, I'm getting some God damn black tops.