"Generic" GH ASSAYS

I'm still waiting to see an IGF level 400+. Where's the labs on the guys running 5+ ius ED? I don't have a baseline and I'm too far in to stop and run one or I'd do it myself.

You missed my igF then... was 507 :)

WTF are you talking about? 7 days? So not even long enough to get them in for testing and not long enough to elevate IGF to a stable level? What a fucking joke. Sounds like whomever wrote these bullshit conditions needs to do some revising.
igf and hgh are not estrified drugs and both-half relatively short half-life. they don`t need a week to accumulate.

igf and hgh are not petrified drugs and both-half relatively short half-life. they don`t a week to accumulate.

If you are referring to HGH serum testing, that test is highly unreliable. Ok, so what should an IGF level be at a week into administering the dose of HGH?

WTF are you talking about? 7 days? So not even long enough to get them in for testing and not long enough to elevate IGF to a stable level? What a fucking joke. Sounds like whomever wrote these bullshit conditions needs to do some revising.

That's how they get ya. The fine print that makes it next to impossible to get refunded.

That's how they get ya. The fine print that makes it next to impossible to get refunded.
Bottom line is that with the cost associated with long term GH use it's not worth the risk to deal with a source that has been shown to have questionable product. AS are cheaper and it's easier to swallow a loss but when you're talking $1K and up a stuff is crap that's a different story.

If you are referring to HGH serum testing, that test is highly unreliable. Ok, so what should an IGF level be at a week into administering the dose of HGH?

ok, let`s take a pause. i see it.
yes i refer to hgh. igf needs more time. But we can not be lable for results of HGH, when HGH was ordered in May and test done say in August. You saw an example of a customer`s complain. I posted it here today.
No one company be it Watson or whoever would accept such complains for a product with special storage conditions several months after purchase.
You have better ideas? I am listening. The main new thing of the extended terms is a clear testing procedure in case of any question. People should understand that we don`t insist on Simec only.
The item with HGH could be reconsidered, i am open to reasonable ideas. In any case 99% of people will never do these blood works.

Bottom line is that with the cost associated with long term GH use it's not worth the risk to deal with a source that has been shown to have questionable product. AS are cheaper and it's easier to swallow a loss but when you're talking $1K and up a stuff is crap that's a different story.

Plus, it was shown to have like 1/3 of the advertised dose (3.6ish IU IIRC) so I think even if someone did a GH serum test, it would still show up in the high range but not overly high.

could you please point me out the source, which will replace you all hgh after you come to it with a bad blood work result say 3 months after purchase? we are speaking about some ephemeral things, which won`t happen in 98% of cases at least. I mean 98% of our customers do not have reasons to blame.

This is precisely why they want you to use this method.

Although technically, it is just a sample size of one and the 0.25 IU vial was allegedly TheGreytop HGH but the same issue with a single sample. Hopefully more results come in for the Meditrope and TheGreytop being >10 IU and ~10 IU, respectively, as those are cheap as fuck @ $105-115 per kit and I'd rather not have to pay $200-300 per kit for 10 IU.

could you please point me out the source, which will replace you all hgh after you come to it with a bad blood work result say 3 months after purchase? we are speaking about some ephemeral things, which won`t happen in 98% of cases at least.

PD, TP, HK.

Even though TP's black tops tested lower than what he expected, he never once asked when they were purchased, how they were stored, etc. Storage issues are overblown.

I store mine in the southern side of my house, on a windowsill in direct sunlight. That's protocol, right? Wasn't pcom the fuzzy hgh?

could you please point me out the source, which will replace you all hgh after you come to it with a bad blood work result say 3 months after purchase? we are speaking about some ephemeral things, which won`t happen in 98% of cases at least.

I'm not attacking you or referencing your company specifically @Pharmacom Labs. Your return/refund/make good policy is not in question as far as I'm concerned. I've never done business with you so I have no opinion.

There is a lot of information in this thread and most of it is not good for those providing GH to the users here on this board. Unfortunately, a sample of product from your company tested at 1/3 of the advertised amount and that's the issue we all have with all providers regardless of return/refund policy.

could you please point me out the source, which will replace you all hgh after you come to it with a bad blood work result say 3 months after purchase?

You may find this hard to believe but not everybody pins the products they purchase on the way back from the mailbox...some actually order ahead of time for future use.

I have no fight in this but I admit I do appreciate all the suppliers coming in to a potentially volatile thread and at least attempting to address supply issues, rather than running. I like many would like to see a perfect supply but that's not happening. So the next best thing is hold peo p le accountable. That said, if you don't like Frank's policy, then what would be a better solution? Rather than complain, name the solution.

I'm not attacking you or referencing your company specifically @Pharmacom Labs. Your return/refund/make good policy is not in question as far as I'm concerned. I've never done business with you so I have no opinion.

There is a lot of information in this thread and most of it is not good for those providing GH to the users here on this board. Unfortunately, a sample of product from your company tested at 1/3 of the advertised amount and that's the issue we all have with all providers regardless of return/refund policy.
That is why anyone who orders HGH can perform blood work and we are ready to cover blood work expenses as minimum. Further actions are individual with each customer.
We know not much about the sample tested, i would be glad to get this testing repeated, so that HGH is ordered directly from us. I don`t say i will choose which sample, it can be ordered anonymously.
Finally the verifiable report with individual number would be also a huge advantage for both sides. I don`t wanna sound as a dumb-ass, but if some people say they doubt Simec results, Anabolic Lab results, good results at this. Why then i can not doubt that unverifiable result? It is obviously that both sides need a trustworthy verifiable way which no one would be able to doubt.

Drama from bad suppliers be damned, I do know it's a new week and we should be getting new results :)

Patiently waiting lol...

You may find this hard to believe but not everybody pins the products they purchase on the way back from the mailbox...some actually order ahead of time for future use.
completely agree and this fine with all products. If testosterone serum is tested and blood work provided even after 1 year after purchase, this is fine. But HGH is a specific product. You may find this hard to believe but there are customers who don`t know that it should be store refrigerated. And they don`t always read instructions. Moreover, HGH is a very specific drug in its action. It does not provide you any noticeable muscle gains, it is not an excellent fat burner, its action is seen in the best way in stack with other drugs and at long cycles, after at least 3 months. So, if some newbie tell us he does not feel HGH, even if he provides a blood work after say 6 month and it is shitty, because it was stored just on a shelf all the time, what shall we do? HGH is a very specific drug. Not many order it. 98% of those who order don`t complain. So, as i said, i think the situation being discussed now is not common.