"Generic" GH ASSAYS

IMG_0681.JPG

Again, please translate.

If the shape of the peak is important, in comparison to what? Where is the control to show what a good peak, or bad peak is? What was used as a control? Where is the standard to show comparison to the value 14.733? What is the bump of 18.910? What would be considered a bad number, or far off of average. Accepted variance I mean.

Sorry, but this is all new to me. Maybe try to use an analogy of car parts. Worked well with Dr Jim when he explained his testing to the community.

This is like 2 people arguing over who has the biggest penis, but no one is providing a picture.

Oh I agree THIS most certainly is BUT that's what Banjo much prefers bc it allows him to obfuscated, and detour around the relevant questions I posed earlier.

If you fellas on PM are satisfied with the Banjo "performance" whats the objective here, seriously?

Bc Ive NO DOUBT the team of professionals at the PROTEIN LAB conducting our assays are as good as it gets and that's why once again I've been more than willing to cite requests for data that have a PURPOSE.

The latter excludes a critique by some foreign lab rat that is not required to abide by U.S. lab standards.

For those who want to know what SHOULD be expected of Jano based on US standards I'll post a link to the data I listed on "my" second generic GH thread, where a MS and a standard calibration curve was used for almost every sample!

ADIOUS!

View attachment 50869

Again, please translate.

If the shape of the peak is important, in comparison to what? Where is the control to show what a good peak, or bad peak is? What was used as a control? Where is the standard to show comparison to the value 14.733? What is the bump of 18.910? What would be considered a bad number, or far off of average. Accepted variance I mean.

Sorry, but this is all new to me. Maybe try to use an analogy of car parts. Worked well with Dr Jim when he explained his testing to the community.

Once again the data can NOT be used to correlate percentile to a samples concentration in MG bc
NO STANDARD (Humatrope) CALIBRATION CURVE is posted!

I think (I'm on my iPhone) Humatrope is listed as the control or standard is the first HPLC

@Dr JIM which is why I asked, just maybe not so clear, or in the correct manner. Thank you for the clarification sir.

@mands thank you sir and I was wondering why I can't get the spreadsheet to launch to read it?

@Dr JIM which is why I asked, just maybe not so clear, or in the correct manner. Thank you for the clarification sir.

@mands thank you sir and I was wondering why I can't get the spreadsheet to launch to read it?
I press and hold the blue 'sheet 1' button and launch as a new window, opens right up. Assuming you are on a cell phone...

I press and hold the blue 'sheet 1' button and launch as a new window, opens right up. Assuming you are on a cell phone...
Thank you buddy. Had Pharmacom replied yet with their answer to everything? I read the post about storage. Not being lazy, I'm at the Hospital with my dad and their WIFI stinks.

Thank you buddy. Had Pharmacom replied yet with their answer to everything? I read the post about storage. Not being lazy, I'm at the Hospital with my dad and their WIFI stinks.

They did give a non answer, answer imo.

At this point, if anyone still purchases pharmatropin then they need help. 2x the price for 1/3 the product. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, if anyone still purchases pharmatropin then they need help. 2x the price for 1/3 the product. [emoji106]

You and I agree on this for sure and I don't even know enough about GH tbh. However, the numbers and report speak volumes. No pun intended!;)

And your basing that on what a ONE SAMPLE Pharmacon assay, much like many are relying on the single black top results, but hey its their money.

Understand these results were never intended to determine "who has the best GH" bc that will vary from batch to batch and likely from year to year. I suspect Jano would have a contrary opinion based on his NOT data.

What folk should be looking for is A TREND, and about the only trend to date that seems reasonably week established, ALMOST ALL UGL GH is UNDER DOSED!

And your basing that on what a ONE SAMPLE assay, much like many are relying on the single black top results, but hey its their money.

Understand these results were never intended to determine "who has the best GH" bc that will vary from batch to batch and likely from year to year. I suspect Jano would have a contrary opinion based on his NOT data.

What folk should be looking for is A TREND, and about the only trend to date that seems reasonably week established, ALMOST ALL UGL GH is UNDER DOSED!

They have multiple serum scores of 0 including 2 by me. I know you're not a fan of serum tests, but a score of 0 means no gh present.
That coupled with your one score is enough for me to stay away. Others can make their own decisions. I'm sure other vials of pharmatropin will be tested.

4 of the 10 published weren't underdosed so you can't say almost all at this point. 40% isn't good though.

They have multiple serum scores of 0 including 2 by me. I know you're not a fan of serum tests, but a score of 0 means no gh present.
That coupled with your one score is enough for me to stay away. Others can make their own decisions. I'm sure other vials of pharmatropin will be tested.

4 of the 10 published weren't underdosed so you can't say almost all at this point. 40% isn't good though.

Serum GH levels are WORTHLESS as a measure of GH quality but a "serum GH score"
whats the evidence for such a scoring system?

I'm not sure I understand? I never said quality.
A score is zero would show quantity or lack thereof.

I don't know how to explain it in a more meaningful manner, a GH
"scoring system" that relies on serum levels would likely be as worthless as a serum GH assay itself.

But like I said its your money.

"scoring system" that relies on serum levels would likely be as worthless as a serum GH assay itself.

There is so much misinformation on serum GH's out there. What do you think a serum GH score is? I will break it down nice and simple, it tells you how much GH is in your serum(wow, what a revelation). If you inject GH IM and then take your blood 3 hours later and there is no GH there; where did it go? Therefore, it really doesn't take too much intelligence to figure out that there could not have been any GH in the injection for this to occur. If you disagree, please site 1 study EVER published that shows that this could be possible from a product that actually contains GH. I won't hold my breath. I don't understand why people have such a hard time with such a simple concept.

It will be interesting to note if the quality of generic GH improves over the next several months.

That is after UGLs realize it's quite possible some of their vials may end up in MANDS hands :).

Oh and FYI since Jano has no intention of contributing to this thread in a meaningful manner, or is willing to answer some of the same data related questions he posed to Mands and myself, he has made my ignore list.

I mention this not that Jano cares, bc it seems he's almost exclusively interested in tooting his own horn for profit, but to ensure other members understand why Jims rebuttals to Jano's senseless commentary will approximate zippo.

I will remain on this thread to answer the questions of those who's interest remains the pursuit of helping Meso members, until the next SAMPLES are released, and I don't KNOW when that will be.

jim

Last edited:

Or perhaps now is the right time to enlighten you fella, Jim is a Pharmatropin reseller :)

There is so much misinformation on serum GH's out there. What do you think a serum GH score is? I will break it down nice and simple, it tells you how much GH is in your serum(wow, what a revelation). If you inject GH IM and then take your blood 3 hours later and there is no GH there; where did it go? Therefore, it really doesn't take too much intelligence to figure out that there could not have been any GH in the injection for this to occur. If you disagree, please site 1 study EVER published that shows that this could be possible from a product that actually contains GH. I won't hold my breath. I don't understand why people have such a hard time with such a simple concept.

I think he has you on ignore or at least he is acting like he does so that he doesn't have to acknowledge you. But, I 100% agree with you here.

Or perhaps now is the right time to enlighten you fella, Jim is a Pharmatropin reseller :)

To think I told MANDS based on the appearance of that "starch" sample VIAL, it may be the best GH around LOL!

To that end one has to admit Pharmacon packaging also LOOKS somewhat impressive, as does their website. However it's obviously possible they both spent more money on their labeling and/or packaging than they did on the "GH" vial contents haha!

Finally understand as MANDS and I have MANY more samples to go be patient guys, as it all comes out in the wash eventually

Last edited: