"Generic" GH ASSAYS

SIMEC doesn't post the results anywhere. But SIMEC can certainly release all raw data for independent validation as authorized by its bclients. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise.

Agreed but according to what is listed on PM, SIMEC conducted several GH assays and those results were subsequently posted and/or approved by PM admin I would presume.

Last edited:
Sampei... I like you man but you need to chill out and quit slinging shit at Jim.

Oh I wouldn't know bc Simpleton Sampei is on my ignore list, lol.

He started out on Meso as a no nothing noob and some things never change.

1) SIMEC doesn't post the results anywhere.

2) But SIMEC can certainly release all raw data for independent validation as authorized by its bclients.

3) I'm not sure why you would think otherwise

1) agreed

2) good point

3) bc I've NEVER seen ANYTHING
but narrative SIMEC results, and with
deference Millard that's just a far cry from evidenced based data.

I suppose that's just one of very few areas where you and I will have to agree to disagree :)

Jim

Last edited:
I've NEVER seen ANYTHING
but narrative SIMEC results, and with
deference Millard that's just a far cry from evidenced based data.

I suppose that's just one of very few areas where you and I will have to agree to disagree :)

Jim

Have you looked at the reports on Anaboliclab? They are much more than narrative summary. Tell me what is missing

Agreed but according to what is listed on PM, SIMEC conducted several GH assays and those results were subsequently posted and/or approved by PM admin I would presume.

You have no clue!! I am the person that dealt with SIMEC directly and the only one who has had direct conversations with Simec regarding the testing they performed for us. In fact I am currently still working with one of the owners(Dr. A) to figure out where things went wrong(although very slowly). So please don't post things that I know are 100% factually incorrect!!!

I know well he has on my ignore list :) I'm not that dumb :)

Well Eman, I have used hgh long time before Jim and his testing, I have ran my IgF blood, and spent a good chunk of money on quite a few kits before he even thought about doing these test.

This just for saying that if the results will be posted only for a few... my life will not end. I have never fed from jim'a hand so I can bite him as much as it pleases me.

Anyway as rpbb said, jano is more then able to prove the stupidity of jim's and the bullshit he tells. First of all his simec ranting that shows how less he knows of simec results and of PM.com (I'm not a fan of PM at all) but they never "approved" those simec testing, quite the countrary even the manufacturers of those hgh tested were the first saying it wasn't possible that their vials were that much overdosed.

They could have ride the wave and saying: yeah boys we are so good that as simec showed we have 30IU vial instead of 10!!

They didn't... so instead of making it a fight between us, PM, who's have a longer dick or whatever... we could maybe focus on technical stuff and the reason we are doing these test.

NOPE!
Now we are even digressing on simec etc.

My fault completely.
First of all, I'm 99% he's got you on ignore so he isn't reading your posts anyways.

Second, it doesn't really matter to me what you say although the shit talk does get a little old - my point was simply that if you personally want to see more of Jim's testing results then considering your choice of words would be wise, don't you agree?

I have never fed from jim'a hand so I can bite him as much as it pleases me.

You were certainly asking Jim to answer a lot of your questions earlier in the thread. I was a bit surprised that you actually had the audacity to ask for free advice given your contentious history with Jim.

You were certainly asking Jim to answer a lot of your questions earlier in the thread. I was a bit surprised that you actually had the audacity to ask for free advice given your contentious history with Jim.

I didn't want to add insult to injury but there was a lot of irony at play in that thread, lol.

JIM talking about stuff he has no idea about volume 98778979

JIM not reacting to be called on his bullshit volume... I've lost my count.

JIM able to do nothing but to ignore people who call him out on his bullshit ... oh well, who'd expect that.

I'm off of here.

I'll keep on working with Mands and answering questions aimed at me.

Questions regarding knowledge, not bullshit.

I will be very happy to answer those to anybody interested. I'm all in for education of the community.

Who might that be?

I ask bc whomever is likely on my ignore list.

Millards "ignore" list is AWESOME,
best thing since he invented the bikini, well almost :)

No. AnabolicLab is solely focusing on funding for AAS testing. I can't see see AnabolicLab raising sufficient funds for hGH testing too in the foreseeable future.
I didn't think it would be cheap, lol. I am wondering how per test though. :)

People should just argue as a private message and then put the end result on the group part, to show what has occurred. I hope all new info about gh results can be posted on the new gh assay page so this can be the argument page.

Sampei, why don't you go over to pro muscle and suck janos cock. Janos and Dr J are totally capable of arguing for themselves

You don't know how badly I wanted to post those EXACT WORDS but it certainly looks more "professional" when someone "reaches out" in my stead. :)

Mr. Muscle96ss is the person that dealt with SIMEC directly ( actually both Labs)and the only one who has had direct conversations with Simec regarding the testing they performed for us. In fact he is currently still working with one of the owners(Dr. A) to figure out where things went wrong(although very slowly). So please don't post things that are 100% factually incorrect!!!
Also Mr. Jano's Results I would not say minic Simecs, But I suppose that is a opinion....

This was copied from Mr. M96ss post as I thought it of importance for Mr. Jim to view..

People should just argue as a private message and then put the end result on the group part, to show what has occurred. I hope all new info about gh results can be posted on the new gh assay page so this can be the argument page.

Nope trust me here bc I've been
there and done that on TWO other GH assay threads.

The banter WILL occur and perhaps should be encouraged bc someone like simpleton Sampei is in search of a reckoning or a Noob who has no earthy idea what GH is and was "only asking,"
need to make a spectacle of their ignorance.

Mands and I have decided upon another means of citing the data so EVERYONE can see it, yet will still allow others to post related commentary.