"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Heck he has yet to cite one comment of mine that is "far fetched or simply untrue".

But Ill ask again cite these falsities "Jano"!

"The articles I've cited only provide a reason why glycine
is either being added OR not removed from generic GH products anything else is CONJECTURE."

Already reacted to this stupidity.

"LC/MS is not reliable enough to QUANTIFY a samples content as in mg."

Retarded stuff. Althought MS is rarely used because it simply is NOT NECESSARY and provides few benefits compared to UV detection it certainly is accurate enough.

"The fact is many if not MOST biochemists consider an AAA to be the SINGLE ASSAY Gold Standard for PEP analysis!)"

for unknown peptides/proteins. In research. Is HGH unknown molecule? NO.

Is testing anything without a standard retarded? Yes.
And you've stated you don't need a standard.... What a pity the REAL doctors, pharmaceutists and biochemists all need them.

HPLC and immunoassays are the gold standard in pharmaceutics and medicine.

"AAA QUANTIFIES GH quite accurately with a margin of error of around 5%, IF performed correctly! "

Hey, this one is correct, but I feel to point out that you yourself had admitted that it has bigger margin of error than HPLC analysis! Good job JIM!

"GH PURITY IS
- the Amino Acid sequence,
- the correct distribution like 3 Valines, followed by 2 Cystines, then a Tryptohan
- the total number of AA which should be 191
- the absolute number of individual AA such as; Cystine 6, Valine 13, Tryptophan 4
- the correct folding pattern such as between AA # 23 and 94"

What a load of horseshit. Go back to high school.

"trypsin cleavage LC/MS to (the most reliable single "purity" assay)"
what a load of horseshit, trypsin and MS have nothing to do with purity assay (well, MS can have, but it generally is troublesome with proteins)
also, just a few lines above you stated LC/MS was not reliable, Mr. JIM, make up your mind or you look more and more like a fool

"An LC/MS cuts GH, or in this comparison the vehicle at specific points, "cystine bridges"

So are you telling me that MS disrupts disulfide bonds specifically? LOL

"HPLC can NOT determine PURITY."

LOL

"HPLC evaluates the AVERAGE MW "

LOL LOL LOL

"Finally with a margin of error of around 0.1% it's considerably less sensitive and/or specific than an AAA!" (talking about HPLC)

HAHA. So a few lines up you are talking that AAA can be inaccurate to up to 5% and here you say that HPLC having margin of error 0.1% is much more than 5%

0.1% > 5%

GOOD JOB MR. JIM

Not even going to go further back.

@jano Do you get treated for bi-polar? You haven't made one positive post on Meso yet, of your 38 posts. WTF, try to figure out if you are here to help, or be an ASS, because there are plenty of the ASS's already. Right, wrong, or indifferent, this thread has helped many people. If you can't contribute as a normal human, GTFO

(For members uneducated about the subject - if you mix egg white with HGH and you do AAA analysis straight away, if will give you absolute bullshit for results so you have to separate it first - to get separate egg white and HGH again. if you don't do this, you get bullshit for results - WHICH I BELIEVE MIGHT BE THE CASE OF THIS TESTING!

There's absolutely NO reason to believe that might be the case. None whatsoever. Unless...

Something about Jano seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place him until he showed his hand in the above post.

Jana first appeared on Meso last year. He was involved in producing fake test results for David/GETM/Gentech and their number one shill, Xupc. Only at that time he wasn't claiming to be an MD, just a lab tech.

I'll let the facts speak for themselves, but suffice it to say, this clown is working for an ugl, and probably one of the failed GH makers Jim and Mands had analyzed:

Jim pointed out an error with the machine they supposedly used to test trenbolone:

Finally also ask him how he obtained results using a device with an absorbance range of 340 to 910nm on a substance, such as Tren-A, with an optimal absorbance of 240nm!

I read "the manual" and the Absorbance range the MANUFACTURES list is 340-910nm, and AAS have an optimal UVA of 240nm

After Jim pointed this error out, Xupc posted the manual for a completely different spectrometer - one that conviently doesn't have the issue with wavelength.:

http://mmrc.caltech.edu/HP 8453/Manuals/8453 Service manual.pdf
Point me to the page that could confirm the > I read "the manual" and the Absorbance range the MANUFACTURES list is 340-910nm

As promised photo from the spectofotometer with my username in 3 different forums in order to prove that I indeed have access to the machine.
EaoPK52.jpg

You and your fake lab test have been exposed. Now kindly fuck off and go back where you came from - either the UK or the Czech Republic. You clowns can't seem to decide which.

UK GENTECH LABS

He's from the Czech Republic, home of GETM.

I could tell English was not his first language. His writing in the pictures was another giveaway he was in Europe somewhere. Add his location to his babbling that only served to discredit the thread and raise doubts with zero evidence and it wasn't a huge leap of logic to assume he's associated with an UGL.

I'm still curious which one it is.

Come on CBS, you're LE after all... Which one is it? ;)

I thought his handle seemed familiar but never bothered to look.

Much appreciated EVIDENCE BASED update CBS

I'm sorry fellas but it's clowns like "Jano" that have always compelled me to believe separating the results from the data itself can become a very slippery slope.

I'm not suggesting result based data transfers can or shouldn't be done, bc it has some inherent advantages, but one must be cognizant of the disadvantages also.

Understand lab rats like Jano are not here to validate this testing but rather were called upon to discredit what has been posted with verbiage.

It's prophetic to note, NOT ONE UGL has posted a fully legible GH assay since I became a member several years ago.

The "proof is in the pudding", lol and until proven otherwise it's best to assume generic GH has NOT been tested, by those UGLs selling it, IMO

Last edited:
There's absolutely NO reason to believe that might be the case. None whatsoever. Unless...

Something about Jano seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place him until he showed his hand in the above post.

Jana first appeared on Meso last year. He was involved in producing fake test results for David/GETM/Gentech and their number one shill, Xupc. Only at that time he wasn't claiming to be an MD, just a lab tech.

I'll let the facts speak for themselves, but suffice it to say, this clown is working for an ugl, and probably one of the failed GH makers Jim and Mands had analyzed:

Jim pointed out an error with the machine they supposedly used to test trenbolone:

After Jim pointed this error out, Xupc posted the manual for a completely different spectrometer - one that conviently doesn't have the issue with wavelength.:

UK GENTECH LABS

@CensoredBoardsSuck , you are no joke. Another reason Meso is home

Your post make no sense. Just because someone is doing something good he is not entitled to shit
On ppl that were trying to help him and the community.

If Jim was a source
I would say you are all over his cock.

Sampei, i like you buddy i really do, but your wrong. You ever heard the term , DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?? Well this is what that term means. Sometimes to get what you want, ( in this case we want to know if we are spending our cash on starch or GH) you gotta eat a little crow. Its just the rules of life , otherwise you cut off your nose to spite your face.
Dr JIM and mands are providing us with a service that could quite possibly help us to buy legit gen gh ( or at least make the decision of what company to order from a lot easier) how bout we let them do it their way!!!!! Anybody who doesn't like the way its being done is free to bounce, and keep playing hit and miss , makes no difference to me.
BTW that^^^^^^^ is not directed at anyone in particular , it applies to everyone.

@jano

because there are plenty of the ASS's already.

Are you suggesting I'm being a little to hard on poor little Jano?

After all I made several suggestions that were intended to encourage cordial disagreement such as:

- post ALL those "Jim errors"

- cite YOUR evidence that contradicts or refutes what MANDS and I have already posted.

- support his CONJECTURE laden posts with respect to WHY Glycine is often noted in UGL GH products with evidence such as, once again, I have done with a TWO scientific articles!

- oh and how long do I need to wait for the Trenbolone data I requested years ago, lol.

Yea I'm just messin with ya, bc that's Jim being nice, haha.

@Dr JIM i hope I'm reading your question with sarcasm. I've supported this thread since it started. I was hoping you really kicked him in the balls to show his inaccuracies like CBS did. Ok, I'm done, back to buisness in this thread I hope.

You can tell me that I'm wrong and still like me :)
That's what internet gym bros are for isn't it? :D call you on your mistake and then laugh it off later.

Anyway you probably misunderstood my posts like I'm attacking what is being done here. That's wrong.

I love mands, I seriously do. I never seen him lose his temper, have always being more then just polite to anyone he has exchanged messages here.
Plus he always read what ppl are writing and then he replies.

Jim on the other hand is what I call a self righteous prick. He maybe has lots of knowledge (maybe) but lots of time he is wrong and he doesn't even see it. Why? Because he is too worried in insulting ppl and go on his rambling of wall text without even stopping for a second and maybe MAYBE thinking that the other guy is not attacking him or whatever but is maybe doing something good.

Should I shut up and let Jim be mean to someone just because I want to see the results of these hgh test?

I don't know man... that's not really how I'm.
I would probably risk to be excluded from seen the hgh result then let Jim be the idiot he is and stay silent just because I need what he is doing.

If Jim wasn't a megalomaniac he would understand that he is not fit to be here posting but he should in a lab doing test. Mands would be the one dealing with the "public" and we all would praise him and Jim for his eccellent work :)

Sampei, i like you buddy i really do, but your wrong. You ever heard the term , DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?? Well this is what that term means. Sometimes to get what you want, ( in this case we want to know if we are spending our cash on starch or GH) you gotta eat a little crow. Its just the rules of life , otherwise you cut off your nose to spite your face.
Dr JIM and mands are providing us with a service that could quite possibly help us to buy legit gen gh ( or at least make the decision of what company to order from a lot easier) how bout we let them do it their way!!!!! Anybody who doesn't like the way its being done is free to bounce, and keep playing hit and miss , makes no difference to me.
BTW that^^^^^^^ is not directed at anyone in particular , it applies to everyone.

You can tell me that I'm wrong and still like me :)
That's what internet gym bros are for isn't it? :D call you on your mistake and then laugh it off later.

Anyway you probably misunderstood my posts like I'm attacking what is being done here. That's wrong.

I love mands, I seriously do. I never seen him lose his temper, have always being more then just polite to anyone he has exchanged messages here.
Plus he always read what ppl are writing and then he replies.

Jim on the other hand is what I call a self righteous prick. He maybe has lots of knowledge (maybe) but lots of time he is wrong and he doesn't even see it. Why? Because he is too worried in insulting ppl and go on his rambling of wall text without even stopping for a second and maybe MAYBE thinking that the other guy is not attacking him or whatever but is maybe doing something good.

Should I shut up and let Jim be mean to someone just because I want to see the results of these hgh test?

I don't know man... that's not really how I'm.
I would probably risk to be excluded from seen the hgh result then let Jim be the idiot he is and stay silent just because I need what he is doing.

If Jim wasn't a megalomaniac he would understand that he is not fit to be here posting but he should in a lab doing test. Mands would be the one dealing with the "public" and we all would praise him and Jim for his eccellent work :)

Fair enough brother. Like i said, i really do like you, if i ever go to Italy im deff hitting you up for a workout and some authentic Italian food[emoji4]
And if you ever make it to Hawaii i would show you around and bring you to some of my fav Hawaiian food joints.
I appreciate you not taking what i said to heart as its obviously just my opinion. I was just hoping to stop what seems like an oncoming train wreck in what could be one of the most important threads on meso.

PEACE[emoji4]

Don't worry I'll refrain from posting in these hgh test thread from now on. In respect to ppl I like and that I understand are not so happy to go trough my crusade vs Jim just to see how sample x tested.

Anyway all the words of these world will not change Jim behaviour and neither mine ahah!

Let's end it here.

I'll definetly come to Hawaii :) I need another 6 months to get my work carrier on autopilot and then I'll start having much more time and money to travel :)
Just no Hawaii pizza with pineapple on it please ahahahaha

Sure if you come to Italy, be my guest :) but be ready to bulk ;)

Fair enough brother. Like i said, i really do like you, if i ever go to Italy im deff hitting you up for a workout and some authentic Italian food[emoji4]
And if you ever make it to Hawaii i would show you around and bring you to some of my fav Hawaiian food joints.
I appreciate you not taking what i said to heart as its obviously just my opinion. I was just hoping to stop what seems like an oncoming train wreck in what could be one of the most important threads on meso.

PEACE[emoji4]

Don't worry I'll refrain from posting in these hgh test thread from now on. In respect to ppl I like and that I understand are not so happy to go trough my crusade vs Jim just to see how sample x tested.

Anyway all the words of these world will not change behaviour and neither mine ahah!

Let's end it here.

I'll definetly come to Hawaii :) I need another 6 months to get my work carrier on autopilot and then I'll start having much more time and money to travel :)
Just no Hawaii pizza with pineapple on it please ahahahaha

Sure if you come to Italy, be my guest :) but be ready to bulk ;)

Thats a deal!!

@jano Do you get treated for bi-polar? You haven't made one positive post on Meso yet, of your 38 posts. WTF, try to figure out if you are here to help, or be an ASS, because there are plenty of the ASS's already. Right, wrong, or indifferent, this thread has helped many people. If you can't contribute as a normal human, GTFO

So you all just want a pat on the back? Should've told me sooner!

I could tell English was not his first language. His writing in the pictures was another giveaway he was in Europe somewhere. Add his location to his babbling that only served to discredit the thread and raise doubts with zero evidence and it wasn't a huge leap of logic to assume he's associated with an UGL.

I'm still curious which one it is.

Come on CBS, you're LE after all... Which one is it? ;)

No shit internet detective squad! I'm in texas all the time, I just wrote central european time for fun, really!

I thought his handle seemed familiar but never bothered to look.

Much appreciated EVIDENCE BASED update CBS

I'm sorry fellas but it's clowns like "Jano" that have always compelled me to believe separating the results from the data itself can become a very slippery slope.

I'm not suggesting result based data transfers can or shouldn't be done, bc it has some inherent advantages, but one must be cognizant of the disadvantages also.

Understand lab rats like Jano are not here to validate this testing but rather were called upon to discredit what has been posted with verbiage.

It's prophetic to note, NOT ONE UGL has posted a fully legible GH assay since I became a member several years ago.

The "proof is in the pudding", lol and until proven otherwise it's best to assume generic GH has NOT been tested, by those UGLs selling it, IMO

Are you suggesting I'm being a little to hard on poor little Jano?

After all I made several suggestions that were intended to encourage cordial disagreement such as:

- post ALL those "Jim errors"

- cite YOUR evidence that contradicts or refutes what MANDS and I have already posted.

- support his CONJECTURE laden posts with respect to WHY Glycine is often noted in UGL GH products with evidence such as, once again, I have done with a TWO scientific articles!

- oh and how long do I need to wait for the Trenbolone data I requested years ago, lol.

Yea I'm just messin with ya, bc that's Jim being nice, haha.

15 posts
7 ad hominems
0 answers

Way to keep going!

Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Also good job on 'hurr durr I was being retarded on purpose' Mr. 0.1% > 5%

HAHA

@Dr JIM i hope I'm reading your question with sarcasm. I've supported this thread since it started. I was hoping you really kicked him in the balls to show his inaccuracies like CBS did. Ok, I'm done, back to buisness in this thread I hope.

I was just being fecetious mate. AKA "messing with you" bc you most certainly have been a supporter of this effort and it's much appreciated. Sorry about any misunderstanding.

I believe a couple Meso members have asked about control data, and a few other baseline characteristics of the testing itself? Understand, citing such info is something no "challenger" of this data has come close to posting.

Heck these guys can't even locate ONE silly assay to support the "quality" of the GH that's been sold for some FIVE to TEN YEARS!

PATHETIC!

Attachments

• 1-3 SAM:HSA control -1 020.pdf
    611.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1-3 SAM:HSA control -2021.pdf
    606.1 KB · Views: 19