"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Great I hope you located the "raw data". Oh I have AA HPLC "chromos" on everyone of these samples but since it seemed the overwhelming majority of Meso members were only interested in the RESULTS, I didn't bother to post anymore after sample ONE.

Well it seems a few of the members are interested in the raw data as well, so sending them should serve everybody well, don't you agree?

Okay Dr. JIM, good job.

You sent 7 posts as reactions to me if I count correct.

4 of them were suggesting I'm associated with some lab without any kind of evidence

0 of them were answering to my questions

Let the members make up their own mind.

Ad hominems are weapon of the stupid.

Well it seems a few of the members are interested in the raw data as well, so sending them should serve everybody well, don't you agree?

As Ive already stated the raw data for every sample IS POSTED on each samples WORKSHEET and a chromo was posted for SAMPLE one. And what YOU see is what you get until you or anyone else cite refuting evidence, which contradicts that which is posted.

Good luck, lol

That's still Germany, haha

Sort of the Texas of Germany.

Regardless, pretty much all of your posts have been baiting Jim and whether anyone likes Jim or not I think everyone knows what you get when you bait Jim.

You are playing games I think...

As Ive already stated the raw data for every sample IS POSTED on each samples WORKSHEET and a chromo was posted for SAMPLE one. And what YOU see is what you get until you or anyone else cite refuting evidence, which contradicts that which is posted.

Good luck, lol

8 posts
4 ad hominems
0 answers

Sort of the Texas of Germany.

Regardless, pretty much all of your posts have been baiting Jim and whether anyone likes Jim or not I think everyone knows what you get when you bait Jim.

You are playing games I think...

Not sure, don't know too much about German culture.

Also I don't know, what do I get?

Yes, sure. I forgot I'm a rep.

Sorry about that. I'm quite tense - rude and vulgar people, avoiding questions like Dr. JIM really get me into the heat.

I TAKE REQUESTS ON WHAT TO WRITE ON A PIECE OF PAPER NEAR TO A REAL HPLC I AM AN INDEPENDENT OWNER OF. (for next 5 minutes)

Now your a LIAR bc you are a LAB RAT!

Doc r you saying you posting the raw data would give ugl's like pharmacom a way to fake new test reports, due to the procedure and method your testing followed? That's what I gathered but I may be wrong

THE RAW DATA HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED. I am not playing games with these clowns as Ive been there and done it before. They will ask for X then Y then Z and will always find a means to cast doubt bc that is their ONLY OBJECTIVE.

If he wants to prove these assays are in error he needs to cite refuting DATA on the evidence already posted, its that simple.

What I am saying is that Dr. JIM had many statements which were either extremely far stretched or simply untrue regarding the testing method.

Heck he has yet to cite one comment of mine that is "far fetched or simply untrue".

But Ill ask again cite these falsities "Jano"!

It's a game they all play when confronted with evidence that is contrary to what's listed on almost every vial of GH, a lower amount of GH than what was promised!

Jano, you still haven't commented on the data posted in the first test, nor have you refuted anything Dr j has posted

THE RAW DATA HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED. I am not playing games with these clowns as Ive been there and done it before. They will ask for X then Y then Z and will always find a means to cast doubt bc that is their ONLY OBJECTIVE.

If he wants to prove these assays are in error he needs to cite refuting DATA on the evidence already posted, its that simple.

Well, Mands himself says not all had been posted by far, are you saying Mands is a liar?

And you didn't even manage to answer 'X'

He has deflected, ignored, obfuscated every query I've made. Stated another way he is FOS, LOL

Have fun fellas!

Jano, you still haven't commented on the data posted in the first test, nor have you refuted anything Dr j has posted

What data? The single page sheet? Do you honestly believe that's all the raw data?

Or I might have missed something, in case I did please, point me to the post(s).

Also how did I not refute anything he had posted? read my posts #1103 #1105

Do I really have to go refuting all he had posted over this endless thread?

Last few pages there haven't been much to refute... Or do you consider ad hominems to be worth refuting? I certainly don't.