MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

No UGL produces low dose minoxidil, which is odd, considering how cheap the raws are and how popular this is prescribed off label for hair growth now. 2:5 or 5 mg 100 packs of tabs would be good sellers, as it's a daily med.

Aromasin 50mg is a huge dose. 25mg is better as many guys take 6.25 or 12.5mg per dose so 25mg tabs are easier to split.

Personally I love Oxandralone tabs in 20mg.

Do your tablets have a score mark in the middle to break it in half easily?
appreciate the inputs, mean very much uncle.

yes our tabs is lined in the middle so its easier for you guys to break in half, no dusty shit. you can look the prevois pages i posted our different tabs theyre all coated colors as well.

appreciate all the inputs guys, so the next production i will be working on so far is

Winstrol inject
testosterone suspension

superdrol
aromasin
femera

minoxidil tabs ??

GA’s response time is unmatched…
Very fast and professional! :)
appreciate the kind words mate! we do strive to give you guys the best customer experience with us!

if there is any inputs you guys wants to come up with feel welcome to share!! im all listeners for it

@GenericAsia instead of minoxidil you should add dutasteride 0.5mg. It’s literally the best shot blocker and helps with maintaining hair growth

The best results come from using both a DHT blocker like that or Finasteride, protecting follicles, AND oral Minoxidil, which boosts hair thickness and growth rates.

The other thing about oral Minoxidil is it doesn't carry the stigma of sexual side effects associated with the DHT blockers, it's benign, essentially an infant dose of a blood pressure med, so those avoiding DHT blockers are usually comfortable using it.

It's so much more effective than the foam, which is expensive, messy, and often ineffective since you need sufficient enzymes in your skin to convert it to the active substance.

When taken orally, the liver converts it completely to the active ingredient.

It's a major blind spot in UGLs and a pain to acquire as only pharma is available, though with a prescription it's a dirt cheap medication.

If 5mg minoxidil pills, scored, were offered by Generic Asia, being the sole UGL source, a lot of new customers would be introduced to the brand and certainly order more products to try.

Make it cheap enough to discourage anyone else from making it and I think this niche will prove quite a good business decision. Again, the raws are under $1 a gram (from QSC) but really difficult to use in raw form.

Last edited: