MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

The best results come from using both a DHT blocker like that or Finasteride, protecting follicles, AND oral Minoxidil, which boosts hair thickness and growth rates.

The other thing about oral Minoxidil is it doesn't carry the stigma of sexual side effects associated with the DHT blockers, it's benign, essentially an infant dose of a blood pressure med, so those avoiding DHT blockers are usually comfortable using it.

It's so much more effective than the foam, which is expensive, messy, and often ineffective since you need sufficient enzymes in your skin to convert it to the active substance.

When taken orally, the liver converts it completely to the active ingredient.

It's a major blind spot in UGLs and a pain to acquire as only pharma is available, though with a prescription it's a dirt cheap medication.

If 5mg minoxidil pills, scored, were offered by Generic Asia, being the sole UGL source, a lot of new customers would be introduced to the brand and certainly order more products to try.

Make it cheap enough to discourage anyone else from making it and I think this niche will prove quite a good business decision. Again, the raws are under $1 a gram (from QSC) but really difficult to use in raw form.

^^ This! 100%

Think about your balls guys. We need HCG in first place, with new oral line it will be almost one stop shop for me, excluding insulin but I don't see any vendor from China that sell it.

Speaking of orals, while I know new dies may not be cost effective, consider "double scoring".

Dragon does this. Each side of the tab is scored in the opposite direction. That makes breaking into quarters easier than any other tabs I've ever had to split. While not everything needs to be quartered, when it does, this makes it so much easier.

I quarter finasteride tabs into .25 mg doses, and it's essentially impossible to get anything but uneven pieces even with a quality pill cutter.

It's a small attention to detail that's enough to make customers loyal to one brand over another.

appreciate all the inputs guys !!
I will definitely take the time to research the mentioned products and make sure they’re available for you guys!!
these will be done, just give me some time fellas!!
aromasin
superdrol
telmisartan
minoxidil

HCG will definitely be in stock as well, but the prices will be a few $ extra as we can’t compete the prices on that, but despite that we do offer no minimum orders as well and super fast service and shipping!

HCG will definitely be in stock as well, but the prices will be a few $ extra as we can’t compete the prices on that, but despite that we do offer no minimum orders as well and super fast service and shipping!
If you do testing on a few vials to get a variance, I don’t see it being a problem being a few bucks more

appreciate all the inputs guys !!
I will definitely take the time to research the mentioned products and make sure they’re available for you guys!!
these will be done, just give me some time fellas!!
aromasin
superdrol
telmisartan
minoxidil
add proviron and anavar

Small update for you guys. I am really thankful for the support, feedbacks and inputs you guys have been giving me. I am all listeners and I am currently making my production schedule for more items for you guys. The items I will add will be following;

Aromasin
Superdrol
Minoxidil
Telmisartin
Finastride

(All our tablets is scored, easy to split no dusts, all tabs is coated color as well)

Water based products
Winstrol injectable
Testosterone suspension

HCG is in progress I can be honest now and tell you guys the price will be a few bucks more expensive than other sources as I cannot compete with those prices. But in return of that you guys are getting; best customer service, high quality products, fast delivery, no minimum orders and I will have the HCG tested 3 times to see the variance as well from the same batch of course.

Quick question for you guys as well, how would you guys want the HGH to be how many IU should I do?

Small update for you guys. I am really thankful for the support, feedbacks and inputs you guys have been giving me. I am all listeners and I am currently making my production schedule for more items for you guys. The items I will add will be following;

Aromasin
Superdrol
Minoxidil
Telmisartin
Finastride

(All our tablets is scored, easy to split no dusts, all tabs is coated color as well)

Water based products
Winstrol injectable
Testosterone suspension

HCG is in progress I can be honest now and tell you guys the price will be a few bucks more expensive than other sources as I cannot compete with those prices. But in return of that you guys are getting; best customer service, high quality products, fast delivery, no minimum orders and I will have the HCG tested 3 times to see the variance as well from the same batch of course.

Quick question for you guys as well, how would you guys want the HGH to be how many IU should I do?
Will all the new orals be tested and available in 7-10 days or just available?