MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Is tirzepatide still in the works? Was going to order a kit somewhere but if it's not too far away I would wait

Small update for you guys. I am really thankful for the support, feedbacks and inputs you guys have been giving me. I am all listeners and I am currently making my production schedule for more items for you guys. The items I will add will be following;

Aromasin
Superdrol
Minoxidil
Telmisartin
Finastride

(All our tablets is scored, easy to split no dusts, all tabs is coated color as well)

Water based products
Winstrol injectable
Testosterone suspension

HCG is in progress I can be honest now and tell you guys the price will be a few bucks more expensive than other sources as I cannot compete with those prices. But in return of that you guys are getting; best customer service, high quality products, fast delivery, no minimum orders and I will have the HCG tested 3 times to see the variance as well from the same batch of course.

Quick question for you guys as well, how would you guys want the HGH to be how many IU should I do?
100iu kits

Quick question for you guys as well, how would you guys want the HGH to be how many IU should I do?
Personally I like to have both some 10 - 12iu vials and some 24ish to 35ish vials. Easier to mix the right dosing for 10 - 14 days at a time depending on blasting or cruising. If I had to pick 1 though I'd go for the highest dose at the best price.

Small update for you guys. I am really thankful for the support, feedbacks and inputs you guys have been giving me. I am all listeners and I am currently making my production schedule for more items for you guys. The items I will add will be following;
Water based products

Testosterone suspension

I'm jumping right on in with the water based test s.

I will second this! Test Undecanoate at 200 or 250 would be my preference. 300 tends to crash. More and more guys are using test Undecanoate for trt @GenericAsia
I'm not sure how practical that is, when I used to brew it took 25% BB to hold at 250mg/ml
to me, qsc has the market for 200mg test u. having test u crash at 300mg+ isnt a concern as a $10 candle warmer solves that, and i warm up my gear before pinning anyways. higher concentration test u=less pinning on blasts for a few minutes to warm up crashed gear.

to me, qsc has the market for 200mg test u. having test u crash at 300mg+ isnt a concern as a $10 candle warmer solves that, and i warm up my gear before pinning anyways. higher concentration test u=less pinning on blasts for a few minutes to warm up crashed gear.
You use test u for blast?

Hey,

So i have ordered a few things first just to try this source.
Order has been placed on april 30th and it got delivered on may 15th. So it took 2 weeks to arrive to western europe, It got throught customs smoothly and didnt have to pay any additional VAT.
Ordering was fast, he was responsive to my every question.
Everything came undamaged which is nice and sadly not that common.
The vials by far has the best quality among chinese sources.

Also he gave me a tons of freebies which im very happy about.
Will definitely order from him again, really glad that he always adds new thing to his shop and also for the jano tests.
20240525_122927.jpg