MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

does the primo 200mg gave anyone PIP?
ya'll got me hyped up, lol.
I’ve used a few different brands of primo 200 and have never gotten pip from it. Can’t comment on this brand, but if you’ve used others you’ll probably be fine I’d guess

Very smooth ordering process and my pack looks like it’s set to arrive in 10 days total to the US. Very impressive

Got my tracking today.. dude really has a lot of energy on the forum and through email..I appreciate that! Hope GA does well. The pricepoint for the bpc157 and tb500 is great...!!

its different from body to body man not all men is bitching about PIP some gets it some not. but feel free to try it im sure you gonna love the quality mate :)
Yep. that's the name of the game. Some guys will swear off test e because they get PIP but for me that's all I've been using. Everyone is different, tren ace PIP for me is very minor with slin pins. I kind of like it tho it let's me know it's there and I believe it helps my mind muscle connection with me left lat or calf. That could all be in my head but that's what I'm going with.

Yep. that's the name of the game. Some guys will swear off test e because they get PIP but for me that's all I've been using. Everyone is different, tren ace PIP for me is very minor with slin pins. I kind of like it tho it let's me know it's there and I believe it helps my mind muscle connection with me left lat or calf. That could all be in my head but that's what I'm going with.
Out of everything test suspension gives me the most pip.

Got my tracking today.. dude really has a lot of energy on the forum and through email..I appreciate that! Hope GA does well. The pricepoint for the bpc157 and tb500 is great...!!
thanks man comments like this give me more energy and more to strive much appreciated!! Enjoy your products man

exactly!! personally i like that minor PIP feeling from time to time but then there is some bitched men there cry over small pip :)

hope your enjoying your products !

I wanted to ask the community if it's normal that tracking numbers don't appear as registered until they reach the continent (as if they didn't exist). That hasn't been my experience up until now, and that's why I'm curious.

Normally it appears as existing, and updates once it reaches the first country, but it's not the case here. It was the case for my first order, but not for the last two.

Thanks!

I wanted to ask the community if it's normal that tracking numbers don't appear as registered until they reach the continent (as if they didn't exist). That hasn't been my experience up until now, and that's why I'm curious.

Normally it appears as existing, and updates once it reaches the first country, but it's not the case here. It was the case for my first order, but not for the last two.

Thanks!
It exists if it is in your country.
Normal, no reason to be afraid ;)

It exists if it is in your country.
Normal, no reason to be afraid ;)
Thank you. I appreciate how good the communication is, and how friendly you guys are.

If I could contribute more - I'm using test prop from GA ampoules, Tren A, and Mast E. No pip, no inflammation, everything is very smooth.

Got my shipping info pretty quickly, even over the weekend. Just playing the waiting game now, although I’m in no rush. Just stocking up for the fall/winter blast. According to the email I got, I got 10 free test prop. Not a huge prop guy, but free is free! Lol. I’ll save it for a rainy day. Thanks GA