MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Thank you. I appreciate how good the communication is, and how friendly you guys are.

If I could contribute more - I'm using test prop from GA ampoules, Tren A, and Mast E. No pip, no inflammation, everything is very smooth.
glad to hear that man, enjoy the products mate

Never used amps before. You guys that have them think a 1” is long enough to hit the bottom of the vial?
You need a filter needle to draw from the amp so you don't get any glass bits in the syringe. Then you swap the needle to transfer or inject the oil. Not sure about length but 1 inch sounds to short.

Asked GA if he would have Test PhenylPropionate and he asked I post here to gauge interest and if we have support we may have it!

Best ester for me. Longer half life/active life than Propionate - which as a heavy aromatizer peaks in my body by 2-3 pm after my morning shot. It also does not have the PIP of propionate.

Faster acting than Cyptionate and Enanthate so you don’t have that bloat among other reasons to choose shorter esters.

How about it folks? Can we get some support for TPP? It’s quite rare to find UGLs carrying it and I’m sure GA will move units of these.

You need a filter needle to draw from the amp so you don't get any glass bits in the syringe. Then you swap the needle to transfer or inject the oil. Not sure about length but 1 inch sounds to short.
I was shopping for them and had to choose between 1” and 1.5” so paused til I got some advice here. Thanks bro

Asked GA if he would have Test PhenylPropionate and he asked I post here to gauge interest and if we have support we may have it!

Best ester for me. Longer half life/active life than Propionate - which as a heavy aromatizer peaks in my body by 2-3 pm after my morning shot. It also does not have the PIP of propionate.

Faster acting than Cyptionate and Enanthate so you don’t have that bloat among other reasons to choose shorter esters.

How about it folks? Can we get some support for TPP? It’s quite rare to find UGLs carrying it and I’m sure GA will move units of these.

TPP or a TPP/NPP blend I vote for! 100/150mg per ML

I'd also like TPP.

I was shopping for them and had to choose between 1” and 1.5” so paused til I got some advice here. Thanks bro
You can also get a filter straw. They are long and flexible. I would sit and pull about 10 amps into 1 syringe with the straw then transfer to a sterile vial.

Never used amps before. You guys that have them think a 1” is long enough to hit the bottom of the vial?
Simply get a 1,5" needle for draw the oil then then change needle for injection and it's all. Everything about glass in oil etc is a bullshit. I star my first cycles with amps and use hunderts of amps, never have a problem.

Simply get a 1,5" needle for draw the oil then then change needle for injection and it's all. Everything about glass in oil etc is a bullshit. I star my first cycles with amps and use hunderts of amps, never have a problem.

I've done the same, but doesn't mean it hasn't caused undetected damage or couldn't. If I were using ampules again I would definitely filter. This sounds a lot worse than bits of rubber stopper.

PROMO ENDS TODAY !!
TE AND TC PRICES BACK TO NORMAL

all orders have now been shipped out and tracks provided as well. Looking forward for some touchdown pics once it arrives!!

for those who already received their orders enjoy the goodies man, fast deliveries happening lately huh?

PROMO ENDS TODAY !!
TE AND TC PRICES BACK TO NORMAL

all orders have now been shipped out and tracks provided as well. Looking forward for some touchdown pics once it arrives!!

for those who already received their orders enjoy the goodies man, fast deliveries happening lately huh?
Tracking number from the 16th isn't found and doesn't appear. Same thing from the 21th, but I can wait on that. The number you gave me today for this third order does show as registered and is okay.

Can you please look into the first one, since it's nearly been 15 days? I wrote you an email reply.

Thank you.