MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Just waitin to put in my order for a kit of tb4 and bpc as soon as I can try your new var 50, aromasin 25, and new injectables.
They do not sell tb4.. they sell actual tb500 frag confirmed by their testing and aslo by blind testing done by @UncleBuns .... there is a difference. I am actually waiting on an order to arrive e now to try it out and see how it works compared to tb4 that I have been taking for a while..

They do not sell tb4.. they sell actual tb500 frag confirmed by their testing and aslo by blind testing done by @UncleBuns .... there is a difference. I am actually waiting on an order to arrive e now to try it out and see how it works compared to tb4 that I have been taking for a while..
Yep, same here. I want to they the difference, mixed up the names in my post

I've got lots of TB and BPC from GA arriving shortly. My aging body loves the stuff! I plan to keep wailing it for decades.

My reshipment too.
as said my friend some time EU is hard to ship there is too many regulations and we need often to change our channels for faster delivery and better custom clearance. We did reship your order as well, as your first order was lost right?

We have 100% reship policy, no reship fees is taken from you and no 50% insurance fee is paid neither from you. I guess i am the only vendor that does that, no hidden fees.

I’m sorry about the first shipment that got lost, but again it’s only for EUROPE.

all our orders getting delivered within 5-15 days for USA.

keep us updated on the comparison dirt would love to hear that

as said my friend some time EU is hard to ship there is too many regulations and we need often to change our channels for faster delivery and better custom clearance. We did reship your order as well, as your first order was lost right?

We have 100% reship policy, no reship fees is taken from you and no 50% insurance fee is paid neither from you. I guess i am the only vendor that does that, no hidden fees.

I’m sorry about the first shipment that got lost, but again it’s only for EUROPE.

all our orders getting delivered within 5-15 days for USA.
Well, if you had save eu lines , we wouldnt get worried about fees and nonthenes . Lets see if it arrives at last .

btw i am currently working on an new pastebin where the lab results will be URL attached and some pics will be attached as well.

thinking of adding an feature of customers blind tested lab results as well to the pastebin but what do you guys think of this? should i make another thread for that kind?

btw i am currently working on an new pastebin where the lab results will be URL attached and some pics will be attached as well.

thinking of adding an feature of customers blind tested lab results as well to the pastebin but what do you guys think of this? should i make another thread for that kind?
Would be a great addition.

Placed my first order with GA on May 10th. Got tracking info very fast. Received my package on the 21st, 10 days after it was shipped. I am very pleased with the entire process. Ordering was easy, all my questions were answered very quickly and everything was packaged extremely well. The 50 amps of test p were a VERY welcome freebie. Thanks for that. Will definitely be ordering again.

Attachments

• PXL_20240530_144141377.jpg
    PXL_20240530_144141377.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 54