MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Tracking number from the 16th isn't found and doesn't appear. Same thing from the 21th, but I can wait on that. The number you gave me today for this third order does show as registered and is okay.

Can you please look into the first one, since it's nearly been 15 days? I wrote you an email reply.

Thank you.

hi mate,

i assume this is about the EU order where the track isn’t online yet? some batches from those 5.15 haven’t update yet and currently waiting information for the local couriers. If it happens to be lost we will of course provide you an reship.

you have an email with details very soon mate.

hi mate,

i assume this is about the EU order where the track isn’t online yet? some batches from those 5.15 haven’t update yet and currently waiting information for the local couriers. If it happens to be lost we will of course provide you an reship.

you have an email with details very soon mate.
Thank you!

Placed my first order with GA and had my tracking in less then 12 hours. I’ll post pics when my pack lands.

Also good look on the Test C amps there’s just something nostalgic about an ampoule of gear.

Never used amps before. You guys that have them think a 1” is long enough to hit the bottom of the vial?

You can also get a filter straw. They are long and flexible. I would sit and pull about 10 amps into 1 syringe with the straw then transfer to a sterile vial.

I've done the same, but doesn't mean it hasn't caused undetected damage or couldn't. If I were using ampules again I would definitely filter. This sounds a lot worse than bits of rubber stopper.

I use a 1.5 blunt tip needle to withdraw then switch needles to inject.

If you're paranoid about glass bits and have the patience, use a filter tip to withdraw (takes much longer).

I've used loads of amps and no weird swelling or PIP, so if any glass bits were in there, either they're harmless or I'm lucky af. Ymmv.

guys some time it can happen that orders getting lost for EU orders as they’re going through transit routes. It is not in our hands to control this we are doing our best to resolve this and find an even better shipping route for the reship we’re giving you guys anyways.

So sit back and relax, your order will come.

this is only for EU orders.

USA orders all deliver within 5-15 days as usually.

thanks for the kind mate! enjoy the goods
Placed my first order with GA and had my tracking in less then 12 hours. I’ll post pics when my pack lands.

Also good look on the Test C amps there’s just something nostalgic about an ampoule of gear.

Second order touching down tomorrow! 8 day turn around
fast as fuuu… huh? enjoy the products mate!! I’m not messing around when i am telling you guys high quality great prices and most important best customer service is at GA !!

post that TD pic up mate

I gotta say I lurk on nearly every lab and vendor's thread on Mesa mostly to watch the drama that nearly every one ends up having to one degree or another.

Generic Asia has to be the most solid and crowd pleasing company on here while offering incredible value.

It's way too low profile for what it delivers.

These guys really set the bar very high and should be much more well known than they are.

Order placed and paid at 10th May, 20 days later I checked the tracking and didn't worked.
I contacted with GA and they told me that parcel was lost,then they immediately reshipped the order and sent me new tracking.
I also placed another order yesterday,the communication with GA is outstanding,I hope products also now waiting for the parcels to make the touchdown guys