MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Just curios on the pricing for your Mast E, most sources I see on here tend to keep there Mast E and Mast P prices incredible similar to each other, around the 120-130$ price range (per kit). Is there any chance of a price drop or sale on Mast E?

Placed my first order with GA on May 10th. Got tracking info very fast. Received my package on the 21st, 10 days after it was shipped. I am very pleased with the entire process. Ordering was easy, all my questions were answered very quickly and everything was packaged extremely well. The 50 amps of test p were a VERY welcome freebie. Thanks for that. Will definitely be ordering again.
damn that looks great, enjoy the goods man! thanks for sharing!

Just curios on the pricing for your Mast E, most sources I see on here tend to keep there Mast E and Mast P prices incredible similar to each other, around the 120-130$ price range (per kit). Is there any chance of a price drop or sale on Mast E?
hi mate,

as we mentioned on last page there is some prices that we cannot compete with and in that case the prices is a few bucks more expensive. the reason for that is also very clear and until now no customers have been unsatisfied about it at all as you are still saving a lot money when your buying from GA. there is no hidden fees, you don’t pay any fees when your sending crypto, you dont pay any insurance for reshipping(completely free 100% reship), great customer service, emails replied within 4-6 hour daily basis, order and payment confirm within 4-6 hour as well, freebies added into each order as well of ampoules TE TC TP. there may be some more info that I forgot to mention but try it out yourself and come back with an honest feedback I am 100% confident about you will enjoy the services and products your getting… prices still cheap though :-)

hi mate,

as we mentioned on last page there is some prices that we cannot compete with and in that case the prices is a few bucks more expensive. the reason for that is also very clear and until now no customers have been unsatisfied about it at all as you are still saving a lot money when your buying from GA. there is no hidden fees, you don’t pay any fees when your sending crypto, you dont pay any insurance for reshipping(completely free 100% reship), great customer service, emails replied within 4-6 hour daily basis, order and payment confirm within 4-6 hour as well, freebies added into each order as well of ampoules TE TC TP. there may be some more info that I forgot to mention but try it out yourself and come back with an honest feedback I am 100% confident about you will enjoy the services and products your getting… prices still cheap though :)
That’s fair! Your prices are certainly competitive I was just curious on that singular compounds price point. I will definitely be giving you guys a try soon

Yes they do.. its call buy you a vial of deca and then buy u a vial of test.. then draw whatever amount you want of each compound into the same syringe and put it in your body... what is with all you guys and wanting these blends....
:D dirt is doing it again man love to have you around here :-)

Can anyone comment on the quality of @GenericAsia's stoppers in the vials?
I haven't had any issues with them, they seem to be a bit better quality compared to another popular source here but i also havent had any issues with the other guys either. I'm mostly using 25g. On my 2cc days if I'm in a rush and dont have time to pre-heat, ill draw with a 20g and experience no coring.

Back